over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This dude is jacked .

This kid is definitely gifted. I just hope he stays healthy and that he hasn't peaked already.

Judging from the door frame he's extremely short but I do think he ha a incredible physique for any age especially 21

Judging from the door frame he's extremely short but I do think he ha a incredible physique for any age especially 21

he is short,naturally very blocky with wide waist (comparing to Phil) but some muscle mass there, still have not seen anyone with so much muscle popping out in the pecs doing the front double biceps, yet on the other pic chest is not looking that big

and I really hate that isolated train of thought people have - it is indeed proper genetics, the right training/diet , the right drugs combo and fuck knows what else is in there..

Last edited:
Carrying lots of mass for sure. Looks to be about 5'2-6"

I like him think he's funny but I don't think he is a very intelligent fella .

That kid looks incredible, but leave it to Bostin to open a bottle of haterade. I don't DISLIKE Botsin persay, I just question his methods, such as giving cycle advice to 15 year olds.

That kid is yoked! I think Bostin is a fucking tard! To him if anybody has a better body then him then they must have access to better drugs! Lol... That kid looks great.. But he's short as hell... We all know size is relative, you can throw him next to Cedric and then the guy is instantly midget and small... But he has great muscle bellies and we all know that is genetics.. Pretty cool, wish him the best, hard work goes into that no matter any circumstance given we all know that. But we can clearly see he already has a gh gut at the age of 21... Like I think EJ said I hope he's not peaked out

He reminds me of Alexey Lesukov

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That kid is yoked! I think Bostin is a fucking tard! To him if anybody has a better body then him then they must have access to better drugs! Lol... That kid looks great.. But he's short as hell... We all know size is relative, you can throw him next to Cedric and then the guy is instantly midget and small... But he has great muscle bellies and we all know that is genetics.. Pretty cool, wish him the best, hard work goes into that no matter any circumstance given we all know that. But we can clearly see he already has a gh gut at age of 21.. Like I think EJ said he might be peaked out which would suck...

He reminds me of Alexey Lesukov

With access to real fried chicken, Lab quality Lucky charms, and Oxygen inhibitors, this kind of physique is possible, but they must be QUALITY, perfectly balanced so that the cereal runs out at the same time as the milk, otherwise you'll loose all your gains.

WOW:eek:

For some reason I saw the shape of Lou Ferrigno there in his frame, but now we realize he is quite short so just the opposite of Lou. I would be shocked if he does not turn pro because he looks great.

Attachments

• lou ferrigno training before olympia contest 05 - www_Musclebase_Blogspot_com.JPG
    lou ferrigno training before olympia contest 05 - www_Musclebase_Blogspot_com.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 3,660
Last edited:
at only 21 years old? holy cow haha

I want to see him stand next to some of the top guys to see how he holds up.

ive seen full body pictures of him, and his upper body overpowers his legs rather noticeably.. but then again, he's only 21 so.. lots of time.

YEA

Bostin Loyd speaks facts he turned himself from a fat fuck to a freak pretty quick the kid in the picture might have good genetics but he gets everything properly dosed and readily available and that's a fact

pictures alone dont mean much honestly.. I'd like to see him next to some well known competitors to make a good comparison. I agree his shape is good, but how tall is he? No one knows, fuck he could almost be a midget. Not trying to be an ass but you get the idea.

Hassan Mostofa of Golds Gym Egypt. 21 years old - 280lbs ( 127kg) Look for him to contest for the IFBB World Championship later this year in Spain.

**broken link removed**

well shaped and proportioned but height. He's thick either way..

I wonder what he's dreaming about in that second picture...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131