over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Walking Dead Season 6

Sir Anabolic

Registered
This season is nuts! I'm just impressed how the show keeps delivering. Even after tonight's slower episode, the quality is top notch! I'm on the edge of the couch... :headbang::)

Even though I really like Glenn, I hope that they don't make him miraculously live through his situation. Some are saying those entrails being torn out are from the other guy and he's going to live on. Silly plot point to me.

I agree that this season in great so far. I really liked tonight's. Now we know where the rabbit's foot came from! Did you like Fear the Walking Dead? It was slow at first but I liked it a lot by the end.

Last edited:
Heard a lot about this serial but every time i'm too busy for watching it

I actually LOVE Fear the Walking Dead more only bc I like seeing how it all unfolds.

But I love both shows. Loving this season so far!

Even though I really like Glenn, I hope that they don't make him miraculously live through his situation. Some are saying those entrails being torn out are from the other guy and he's going to live on. Silly plot point to me.

I agree that this season in great so far. I really liked tonight's. Now we know where the rabbit's foot came from! Did you like Fear the Walking Dead? It was slow at first but I liked it a lot by the end.

I think they are totally gonna say it was the other guy getting eaten..and he'll be back

I think they are totally gonna say it was the other guy getting eaten..and he'll be back

I agree. Do you guys also read the comics? I'm several issues behind, but I have to say, when I was reading them, they were a lot more grusome than the tv show is, which is why I enjoyed it.

I like FTWD also. I liked watching how it unfolds and how much people panic to stay alive. I will say this though, I hope that neither show goes into "why" it happened, I much rather prefer it stay a mystery.

Yeah, I think so too. Imo that's a stupid plot and I don't like it one bit. Better to have him die as it shows just how mortal even the main characters are.

I agree. Do you guys also read the comics? I'm several issues behind, but I have to say, when I was reading them, they were a lot more grusome than the tv show is, which is why I enjoyed it.

I like FTWD also. I liked watching how it unfolds and how much people panic to stay alive. I will say this though, I hope that neither show goes into "why" it happened, I much rather prefer it stay a mystery.

From what I hear, in the book Glenn died at Terminus. Is this true?

I agree on what you say about the cause of the epidemic. What we learned at the CDC in Atlanta was enough for me. Sounds like it's a virus and most people have already aquired it.

From what I hear, in the book Glenn died at Terminus. Is this true?

I agree on what you say about the cause of the epidemic. What we learned at the CDC in Atlanta was enough for me. Sounds like it's a virus and most people have already aquired it.

No, not at Terminus, it was outside of Alexandria if I remember correctly. Also remember, the comics and the tv are like in different universes as the tv show has characters that the comic didn't and a lot of other changes. I call it The Walking Dead: Earth 2. :)

I would say if he is still alive, there is a chance he could be killed in a similar way with regards to the comic. If they do that, it's going to be crazy!

I downloaded all 3 episodes from torrents lol will be watching with my Mrs this weekend . very exciting . we both were addicted to this and before this breaking bad.

yea I never use to to watch it until my son got me watching .. Every show is a cliff hanger makes you want to see what happens next. although almost every show is the same but different if you can understand that..
I was wondering.. Did rick get bit on his hand or did he just cut it.. I couldn't really make it out. They seem to emphasize it a lot.. I know Glenn died I'm pretty sure hes out but I cant' see them losing Rick

yea I never use to to watch it until my son got me watching .. Every show is a cliff hanger makes you want to see what happens next. although almost every show is the same but different if you can understand that..
I was wondering.. Did rick get bit on his hand or did he just cut it.. I couldn't really make it out. They seem to emphasize it a lot.. I know Glenn died I'm pretty sure hes out but I cant' see them losing Rick

Nah, he grabbed the machete that was sticking out of a walker by the blade. Just another piece of misdirection that makes me believe Glenn survived.

Great season. Not too thrilled about last night filler type episode though

Nicholas did fall on top of him!

Fear is good too. Different but in a good way.

I just can't wait till Sunday!

Don't spoil anything for us! :) I heard that there's something in the comic about Rick's cut on his hand and that may play out later... Rick better not turn!

ive been wishing that Glen died ever since he showed up in the series

Rick has a cut on his hand and from what I hear could play into something.

If Glenn does survive, the writing on the show is soo good, I think they can pull off a plot like that! Still, that scene was just an emotional roller coaster!

I use Talking Dead for me therapy :):cool:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost