over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Below Normal Ejection Fraction

MM

Registered
This month I've had a lot of stress put on me from work and I had a coworker pass. Two weeks ago I was expereinceing fluttering in my chest. I decided to see a my Primary doctor. My blood pressure was fine (124/81) and my Ekg was fine it just showed a few PVC's (Premature Ventricular Contractions). I was even put on a Holster monitor and it was fine. I did an echocardiogram last week and the results were concerning. My Ejection fraction was in the 35-40% range according to my cardiologist. To guys that have had this issue in the past, What improved your Ejection Fraction to normal levels?

I will say this that I have sleep apnea and I stopped using my machine a couple months ago. I'm not as big as I used to be when I competed, I used to be 245-250 in the offseason I'm now 220-225. I've been on 200mg hrt for a year now, but prior to that I was using good amounts. I know that my EF had to be lower when I competed because my dosages were substancially higher and I had trouble breathing at times.

Regardless of your weight you still should stay in compliance with your CPAP therapy.

Sleep apnea in itself is associated with a decreased left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF). That alone would prompt me to be more adherent with using my CPAP nightly.

Regardless of your weight you still should stay in compliance with your CPAP therapy.

Sleep apnea in itself is associated with a decreased left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF). That alone would prompt me to be more adherent with using my CPAP nightly.

I completely agree Stewie. I will start using the cpap again. I'm just looking for other ways to bring up my EF. The cardiologist suggested lisinopril but I don't want to get on presription medications.

You will be in good company. Quite a few PM members have had some EF issues recently. Keyword search heart and you will get a lot of good info on it. It can be a serious issue if it's legit and gear use can certainly play a role.

You will be in good company. Quite a few PM members have had some EF issues recently. Keyword search heart and you will get a lot of good info on it. It can be a serious issue if it's legit and gear use can certainly play a role.

Your pm box is full FYI

To the op, lots of cardio (the more the intensity, the better), and supplements like pycnogenol and arjuna are supposed to help the ejection fraction.

I have been on 40 mgs of Lisonpril for years Im fine bloods are fine. I have hereditary bp issues, which will only get worse, no matter what I do. Lisinopril is a mild RX your heart is not replaceable well atleast with out serious complications. IF your DR. tells you to use it. USE IT. its your heart!

Thanks man, I've started to look into older threads.

Your pm box is full FYI

To the op, lots of cardio (the more the intensity, the better), and supplements like pycnogenol and arjuna are supposed to help the ejection fraction.

Awesome thank you. I did some reseach and it looks like D-ribose, L-carnitine, magnesium as well as pycnogenol and ajuna help to increase ejection fraction.

I have been on 40 mgs of Lisonpril for years Im fine bloods are fine. I have hereditary bp issues, which will only get worse, no matter what I do. Lisinopril is a mild RX your heart is not replaceable well atleast with out serious complications. IF your DR. tells you to use it. USE IT. its your heart!

I'm not stupid I will take medication if its necessary but I want to get a second opinion and get futher testing before I start taking prescription meds. I have an appointment with another Cardiologist on friday for a second opinion.

Good idea on a second opinion. The EF test can be evaluated differently from one office to another. Linsop is good stuff with little sides i believe and cardio is def a plus.. good luck. Pro

This month I've had a lot of stress put on me from work and I had a coworker pass. Two weeks ago I was expereinceing fluttering in my chest. I decided to see a my Primary doctor. My blood pressure was fine (124/81) and my Ekg was fine it just showed a few PVC's (Premature Ventricular Contractions). I was even put on a Holster monitor and it was fine. I did an echocardiogram last week and the results were concerning. My Ejection fraction was in the 35-40% range according to my cardiologist. To guys that have had this issue in the past, What improved your Ejection Fraction to normal levels?

I will say this that I have sleep apnea and I stopped using my machine a couple months ago. I'm not as big as I used to be when I competed, I used to be 245-250 in the offseason I'm now 220-225. I've been on 200mg hrt for a year now, but prior to that I was using good amounts. I know that my EF had to be lower when I competed because my dosages were substancially higher and I had trouble breathing at times.

I had that once and mine was down around 35% like yours. I went off all steroids for about 11 months and my EF got back up to 55% which is normally really. That was my experience. If I were you I would drop your weekly dose down to 100 mg/wk, that's what I take through my doctor and my level is usually in the 800s with that. Hopefully that will allow things to recover. Ever case is different though. Back when mine was so low I was taking about 2 grams/week gear though and you've only been on 200mg/wk which is 1/10 what I had been on. I wonder if yours has a different cause.

Good idea on a second opinion. The EF test can be evaluated differently from one office to another. Linsop is good stuff with little sides i believe and cardio is def a plus.. good luck. Pro

Thanks brother

I had that once and mine was down around 35% like yours. I went off all steroids for about 11 months and my EF got back up to 55% which is normally really. That was my experience. If I were you I would drop your weekly dose down to 100 mg/wk, that's what I take through my doctor and my level is usually in the 800s with that. Hopefully that will allow things to recover. Ever case is different though. Back when mine was so low I was taking about 2 grams/week gear though and you've only been on 200mg/wk which is 1/10 what I had been on. I wonder if yours has a different cause.

I used to compete at the jr national level. My dosages were significantly higher for years, so maybe its from all my past use. My EF could have been worse, who knows.

I was using 200mg ew as well as serostim. I've dropped the GH completely. Who knows what the cause is but I will drop my hrt dosage to 100mg, I want to get healthy again. This is scary and I'm pretty young.

Good call MM. Ud b suprised what 15 mgs/ed of test base will do for you

With an EF of even as low as 35%, I would not shy away from pharmacological management, although lisinopril does not directly increase ejection fraction like Coreg or something similar would do.

The best herb for increasing left ventricular ejection fraction is terminalia arjuna, 500mg every 8 hours.

Regardless, I'd treat it sooner rather than later. Low EF can progress quite significantly to congestive heart failure.

I would question the cause of your decreased ejection fraction? Is it from left ventricular hypertrophy? Most common in athletes and sleep apnea suffers. You have both of the two top major risk factors.

Speaking at a press conference , Dr Peter Weissberg, medical director of the British Heart Foundation, which funded the research, said: "We have always believed that the heart has no capacity to heal itself, but this research suggests that this is not the case. We think we have discovered a natural process that brings about repair of the heart. Until now, this has been science fiction. We are trying to understand what the triggers are for this process. The cells that are capable of this healing are already there in the epicardium. They just need to be tweaked and primed and the effect scaled up. If this works, we might be able to heal cardiac injury caused by heart attacks without resorting to stem cells."

In the paper, the researchers report that they restored the embryonic potential of these cells in mice by treating them with a peptide molecule called thymosin {:beta:}4 (T{:beta:}4). The researchers primed adult mice with this peptide, and then, when damage to the heart occurred, a booster dose of T{:beta:}4 was given. They tracked the cells using a gene producing a green fluorescent protein and showed that after treatment with T{:beta:}4, the epicardial progenitor cells transformed into new cardiomyocytes and integrated with existing healthy muscle.

You are taking one supplement that naturally occurring Thymosin B4.

Speaking at a press conference , Dr Peter Weissberg, medical director of the British Heart Foundation, which funded the research, said: "We have always believed that the heart has no capacity to heal itself, but this research suggests that this is not the case. We think we have discovered a natural process that brings about repair of the heart. Until now, this has been science fiction. We are trying to understand what the triggers are for this process. The cells that are capable of this healing are already there in the epicardium. They just need to be tweaked and primed and the effect scaled up. If this works, we might be able to heal cardiac injury caused by heart attacks without resorting to stem cells."

In the paper, the researchers report that they restored the embryonic potential of these cells in mice by treating them with a peptide molecule called thymosin {:beta:}4 (T{:beta:}4). The researchers primed adult mice with this peptide, and then, when damage to the heart occurred, a booster dose of T{:beta:}4 was given. They tracked the cells using a gene producing a green fluorescent protein and showed that after treatment with T{:beta:}4, the epicardial progenitor cells transformed into new cardiomyocytes and integrated with existing healthy muscle.

You are taking one supplement that naturally occurring Thymosin B4.

The cardio-protective effect of Tβ4 treatment was shown in a permanently ligated mouse model.The authors demonstrated that systemic Tβ4 treatment (intraperitoneal, intracardiac, or i.p. plus intracardiac) every third day enhanced early myocyte survival and significantly improved cardiac function. Several weeks after the heart attack, it was evident that mice treated with Tβ4 had less muscle damage and stronger hearts compared with mice treated with placebo. Specifically, Tβ4 treatment significantly improved fractional shortening by about 60% and ejection fraction by about 100% and myocardial salvage by about 53% when compared with controls.

Thanks man, I've started to look into older threads.

Awesome thank you. I did some reseach and it looks like D-ribose, L-carnitine, magnesium as well as pycnogenol and ajuna help to increase ejection fraction.

I'm not stupid I will take medication if its necessary but I want to get a second opinion and get futher testing before I start taking prescription meds. I have an appointment with another Cardiologist on friday for a second opinion.

Lower your test to 80mg per week 20mg x 4 per week, take CoQ10, Fulvic acid, Turmeric and natural growth factors.

Growth factor are naturally occurring substance capable of stimulating cellular growth, proliferation, healing, and cellular differentiation. Growth factors are important for regulating a variety of cellular processes. Growth factors typically act as signaling molecules between cells.Especially FGF. D-ribose, L-carnitine are both very effective supplement and yes you should take them.

Medical Research has shown that the Growth Factors are actually in charge of cellular messaging and RNAi.

FGF reprograms adult stem cells and amino acids in your body, which make up your natural repair tools, to travel to the areas of your body that need it most. Once there, these repair tools have the ability to integrate themselves with that particular body part. Their mission then becomes to repair and regenerate the cells and tissue in that location, wherever it is in the body.

Abstract

Cell proliferation is a major event during early limb development. Significant levels of growth factor activity, as measured by stimulation of DNA synthesis in mouse BALB/c 3T3 cells, were found in extracts of chicken embryo limb buds at early stages of development. Extracts from stage-18 limbs (3 days of incubation) were 2 to 3 times more potent than were extracts from older stages, namely 22-24 (4 days), 26 (5 days), and 28 (6 days). Basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF) was measured specifically using an RIA, and the amounts of factor obtained corresponded to the activities measured by the 3T3 cell-growth assay. In addition, most growth factor in the extracts bound with high affinity to heparin-Sepharose columns. Western (immunologic) blotting and immunoprecipitation with an antibody specific for bFGF revealed a protein of identical size to bFGF--i.e., 18 kDa, in the extracts. Thus, a growth factor with the properties of bFGF is present in the early limb, and the level of this factor is highest when proliferation is a predominant cellular event in the developing limb. These and other data suggest that fibroblast growth factor is a key regulatory factor in embryonic growth and morphogenesis.

Lower your test to 80mg per week 20mg x 4 per week, take CoQ10, Fulvic acid, Turmeric and natural growth factors.

Growth factor are naturally occurring substance capable of stimulating cellular growth, proliferation, healing, and cellular differentiation. Growth factors are important for regulating a variety of cellular processes. Growth factors typically act as signaling molecules between cells.Especially FGF. D-ribose, L-carnitine are both very effective supplement and yes you should take them.

Medical Research has shown that the Growth Factors are actually in charge of cellular messaging and RNAi.

FGF reprograms adult stem cells and amino acids in your body, which make up your natural repair tools, to travel to the areas of your body that need it most. Once there, these repair tools have the ability to integrate themselves with that particular body part. Their mission then becomes to repair and regenerate the cells and tissue in that location, wherever it is in the body.

Abstract

Cell proliferation is a major event during early limb development. Significant levels of growth factor activity, as measured by stimulation of DNA synthesis in mouse BALB/c 3T3 cells, were found in extracts of chicken embryo limb buds at early stages of development. Extracts from stage-18 limbs (3 days of incubation) were 2 to 3 times more potent than were extracts from older stages, namely 22-24 (4 days), 26 (5 days), and 28 (6 days). Basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF) was measured specifically using an RIA, and the amounts of factor obtained corresponded to the activities measured by the 3T3 cell-growth assay. In addition, most growth factor in the extracts bound with high affinity to heparin-Sepharose columns. Western (immunologic) blotting and immunoprecipitation with an antibody specific for bFGF revealed a protein of identical size to bFGF--i.e., 18 kDa, in the extracts. Thus, a growth factor with the properties of bFGF is present in the early limb, and the level of this factor is highest when proliferation is a predominant cellular event in the developing limb. These and other data suggest that fibroblast growth factor is a key regulatory factor in embryonic growth and morphogenesis.

Fantastic info.

What other natural growth factors supplements can we take aside from L-carnitine and ribose?

Do you think the best form of carnitine to take would be the injectable form?

Thank you Emeric.

Fantastic info.

What other natural growth factors supplements can we take aside from L-carnitine and ribose?

Do you think the best form of carnitine to take would be the injectable form?

Thank you Emeric.

I am taking Humanofort which has growth factors derived from chick embryos. Emeric knows all about it and has the rights to it. I sincerely believe that it has helped my heart heal after my heart attack. Ive been taking it along with Ubiquinol and some some slight improvement in my very low ejection fraction and I now suffer tachycardia at a much lower frequency. I feel healthier now.

Sinatra Solution

Get this book NOW follow the supplement protocol and you will see amazing results. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/The-Sinatra-Solution-Metabolic-Cardiology/dp/1591202914"]The Sinatra Solution: Metabolic Cardiology: Stephen T. Sinatra, James C., M.D. Roberts: 9781591202912: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DF6n0FL6L.@@AMEPARAM@@51DF6n0FL6L[/ame]

f you suffer from heart disease, Dr. Stephen T. Sinatra has the solution you've been looking for: Maximize the amount of oxygen your heart extracts from your bloodstream by accelerating the rate at which your cells convert nutrients to energy.

This can be achieved by following Dr. Sinatra's energy-enhancing nutritional approach. This approach focuses on the supplemental use of three amazing bioenergetic nutrients: coenzyme Q10, L-carnitine, and D-ribose.

The synergistic combination of these nutrients essentially charge up every body cell to function at optimal capacity. So, not only will you experience renewed heart health with all that energy, you'll also gain a greater sense of overall well-being.

Last edited:
I am taking Humanofort which has growth factors derived from chick embryos. Emeric knows all about it and has the rights to it. I sincerely believe that it has helped my heart heal after my heart attack. Ive been taking it along with Ubiquinol and some some slight improvement in my very low ejection fraction and I now suffer tachycardia at a much lower frequency. I feel healthier now.

Thank you for that info Maldorf. I use humanofort as often as I can. Since Emeric did not mention this supplement specifically, I was not sure if humanafort would be included into the suggestions. Sometimes, I get lost when the words are so technical. haha

Thank you both Maldorf and Emeric. It's always when I read these comments that I ensure I keep taking humanofort.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear