over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo for women ,How much

The Rock 123

Registered
Are there any women using Primo and Anavar? How much are you using per week? Which is better Primo or Whinny for with Anavar for a women 16 weeks out.Any input is much appreciated.Thanks!:love::headbang::headbang::rolleyes:

Depends on the woman entirely.

You probably want to experiment in the offseason for response & reaction before recommending pre-contest. Don't want to end up with a penis on stage...

Nandrolone may be more useable. NPP would be preferred over deca due to its faster clearance time.

If using Primo alone, I use 25mgs every 3rd or fourth day. If I'm stacking with Anavar, I take 10mgs Anavar daily and 25mgs Primo once a week. Also, I've never run underground Anavar or Primo. The real pharmacy stuff only! Too risky going with labs, I like looking like a woman....and sounding like one!

I've been around my share of competitive gals...

Depending on how much risk you're willing to take with your body -
Never stack any AAS. Take Var or Primo but not both.
"Normal" dose of Var is 10-20mg ED for 8 weeks or so.
"Normal" dose of Primo is usually 100mg EW. Some pin 1x some 2x.

Var or Primo in conservative doses rarely causes many irreversible sides when run in short cycles. Winny however can cause voice issues on as little as 10mg ED after only a few weeks.

Last edited:
My old lady ran 20 mgs of anavar on work out days and the changes where phonminal I don't know if it's her genetics or if all women responding that but her squats went up about 50 lbs she got toned fast

we did 80 mg every 13 days

10mg split am/pm is good starting dose
no need to go over 20mg for a while

primo 50-150mg e5d depending how advanced
make sure you have legit primo...
have seen so many girls fuck themselves up with primo faked with tren and/or test, very sad.

Just want to re-iterate the start low philosophy posted above. My ex-wife started out at 100mg primo/wk with 10mg var/day which I thought was mild and "safe"....her voice has never been the same. Amazing results, but at a cost.

Amy what sides and how were the gains

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

When running 10mgs of Anavar, I had zero side effects and I lost 30 lbs on it. Went from 155 to 125 and got in really good shape. When I did Primo at 25mgs every 3d day, I again had no side effects except some acne and oily skin. My weight remained around 130 while on Primo. When I stacked 10mgs of Var and 25mgs of Primo, I had some acne, oily skin, and my voice stared to get scratchy after 6 weeks. That's when I decided to come off, and my voice went ALMOST back to normal. It did do a very my minor change though. However, on the Var and Primo stack, I went from 130-144lbs! I was bigger and leaner and was squating 185lbs for 30 reps on the smith machine. I was also leg pressing 6 plates for 12 reps. My favorite stack for sure. Now my husband has me on 10mgs of injectable winstrol per day and 25mgs of mk-677. I've now gone from 144-150lbs in just 2 weeks. That MK is blowing me up fast, the winstrol is keeping me very tight. Hope this helps:)

Awesome thanks I'm going to run a log on her she starts 25mg primo a week and 20 var day on Saturday.

Awesome thanks I'm going to run a log on her she starts 25mg primo a week and 20 var day on Saturday.

Seriously? Did you just read what lil amy wrote.....

When I stacked 10mgs of Var and 25mgs of Primo, I had some acne, oily skin, and my voice stared to get scratchy after 6 weeks. That's when I decided to come off, and my voice went ALMOST back to normal.

...yet you want your wife to start out at that and double the var dose. I guess as long as she knows the risks who am I to boo-poo, but I sure as hell wouldn't put my new wife on that dose, especially after my experience with those two compounds.

25mg Primo week???
Think about that... You think 3.57mg ED is gonna do anything?

For a woman, yes! 3.57 msg a day can do something.

We will have to disagree on this one. I know plenty of girls that felt little to nothing on 50mg EW which is 2x that amount.

From my experience with numerous girls, there is a big difference between 5-10mg Var ED vs 5-10mg Primo ED.

Think about it from a guy standpoint. A "normal" dose of Var is about 25-50mg ED for the avg guy. A "normal" dose of Primo is about 70-100mg ED.

Low dose Primo for most guys and girls provides fewer benefits for the high cost vs many other options.

When running 10mgs of Anavar, I had zero side effects and I lost 30 lbs on it. Went from 155 to 125 and got in really good shape. When I did Primo at 25mgs every 3d day, I again had no side effects except some acne and oily skin. My weight remained around 130 while on Primo. When I stacked 10mgs of Var and 25mgs of Primo, I had some acne, oily skin, and my voice stared to get scratchy after 6 weeks. That's when I decided to come off, and my voice went ALMOST back to normal. It did do a very my minor change though. However, on the Var and Primo stack, I went from 130-144lbs! I was bigger and leaner and was squating 185lbs for 30 reps on the smith machine. I was also leg pressing 6 plates for 12 reps. My favorite stack for sure. Now my husband has me on 10mgs of injectable winstrol per day and 25mgs of mk-677. I've now gone from 144-150lbs in just 2 weeks. That MK is blowing me up fast, the winstrol is keeping me very tight. Hope this helps:)

Awesome results. My girl has been thinking about trying out var, but I keep hearing stories about how it's not always var but other things which gets me a little nervous with it. One thing for me to screw up my hormones/body, but I'm nervous about messing hers up with something that may not change back after she's off of it.

It'll be up to her I guess, and we'll just have to try out a source that we can feel like we can 100% trust...

How would you inject a low dose like 10 mg. Of primo

Yup, I hit all over the place with them when I go that route, never had an issue.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear