over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newer dnp info

Dnp is scary as hell.

id never touch it. that shit is a pesticide

I'm not good at being able to translate scientific articles like that but would be curious to hear the dumbed down version from someone who can.

I may be totally off but it sounds like mild uncoupling caused by DNP (not sure what mild means) may be beneficial for memory and reduce the risk of certain cancers in rats.

I may be totally off but it sounds like mild uncoupling caused by DNP (not sure what mild means) may be beneficial for memory and reduce the risk of certain cancers in rats.

This.
But they used a dose equivalent to about 30-50mg for a human depending on weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.
But they used a dose equivalent to about 30-50mg for a human depending on weight.

It was given at 5mg/kg that's much bigger than 30-50mg mor like 500mg for a 220lb Human. That's a significant dose

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

One of the biggest things that I read into these studies is that everyone screams poison when it cones to dnp. Well friends if it really was poison they wouldn't be trying to figure out all the benefits it can have on people and continuing research on it. This to me is a major benefit.

It was given at 5mg/kg that's much bigger than 30-50mg mor like 500mg for a 220lb Human. That's a significant dose

That's not how you convert to human doses from mouse doses.

Edit: mouse not rat

Last edited:
That's not how you convert to human doses from mouse doses.

Edit: mouse not rat
My apologies I completely overlooked that factor you are completely correct

Dnp isn't that bad...I'm on it now and 500mg of crystalline and I'm not sweating like crazy, overheating, or getting any crazy sides. Only annoying thing is the rash but that's cause dnp forces body to make histamines, anti histimnes fix it. Other than that you hold water and look like shit on it. But imo I'm fine with looking bad for 3-4wks to attain my goals. Imo sides are blown way way out of proportion. 500mg crystalline is 375mg of actual dnp.

Dnp is good for a bulk post too. Body gets a rebound right after it, of utilized correctly you can use that anabolic rebound to build muscle not fat. Overall good drug would use it again. On day 7 now got 14 days more to go. Gonna prob up it to 750mg last 7 days.

The human equivalent dose (HED) from mouse to human would be.... 5(3/37) = 0.405 mg/kg for a human. Or 405 mcgs/kg.

DNP's mode of action is to uncouple mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation.

This really isn't new, news per se. Every cell in our body is thriving with mitochondria which are are located in the cytoplasm. Either be in your liver or brain, DNP is going to uncouple the proton gradient.

My interpretation: if you're a mouse, taking DNP might make you more observant and smarter.

Last edited:
One of the biggest things that I read into these studies is that everyone screams poison when it cones to dnp. Well friends if it really was poison they wouldn't be trying to figure out all the benefits it can have on people and continuing research on it. This to me is a major benefit.

DNP is very toxic and poisonous.

As for the recent research done on animal studies, it's not the same DNP you or anyone else can obtain. Unless you know how to resynthesis it to make it less toxic in the form of controlled-release mitochondrial protonophore or CRMP.

Does deadly diet drug DNP defeat diabetes? - National Library of Medicine - PubMed Health

There are 3 things mainly to worry about with DNP use other than death itself. (Death is mostly because of user error)

1. Bladder cancer.
2. Cataracts
3. Peripheral Neuropathy

In my mid young 20s I did DNP and I got the first two. Both Drs were flabbergasted at my young age. Since I don't have a history of either in my family.

The cataracts you will know you have and can address it.

Bladder cancer on the other hand you wont until it's too late or you are dead.

My Dr said I was lucky he agreed to stick a camera up my pee hole at such a young age (I told him I kept getting up at night to pee turned out it was ephedrine and some otc supps to blame). So he was not looking for cancer and said he wouldn't even think about doing the procedure until I was 50 which he said in my case would have been too late.

The Peripheral Neuropathy thankfully I did not get nor did we ever hear of anyone getting this in the 90s. This new shit dnp as of late I see and read of guys getting PN so not sure why it's so more common these days. PN is fucked up beyond what I can describe but there are some ways to get rid of the symptoms but it takes time and luck.

All I tell people is do your a research and hope what happened to me was nothing but a coincidence which it absolutely could have been.... no tin foil hat hear just sharing my experience.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Wow never heard of dnp causing bladder cancer. I've used it once in the past... Never again

Wow never heard of dnp causing bladder cancer. I've used it once in the past... Never again

If you leave your DNP exposed to light (or the atmosphere, with its hydroxyl radicals and all that), the main decomposition product is 2-amino-4-nitrophenol. This product is less toxic than DNP itself, but has been implicated in bladder cancer. So, long story short, if you notice long-term reductions in the potency of your DNP, don't use it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

DNP is very toxic and poisonous.

As for the recent research done on animal studies, it's not the same DNP you or anyone else can obtain. Unless you know how to resynthesis it to make it less toxic in the form of controlled-release mitochondrial protonophore or CRMP.

Does deadly diet drug DNP defeat diabetes? - National Library of Medicine - PubMed Health

You calling me a protonophore? them fighting words.

I get the time released CRUNK version and the water saluble CHUMP version, I combine the two then I run around like a mouse. In fact, the results are so great I think I am intimidating the other mice.

The story behind this rat is that he actually ripped off one of the mice for their supply and now he is one of the highest rated chefs in France after just running DNP for one month, plus he lost 1.5 grams of fat.

remy_ratatouille.jpg

Sounds like a LOT of the benefits from are also benefits of Sauna, exercise, ketogenesis, and IF.

Never heard of DNP causing bladder cancer myself but obviously it should only be used by experienced people who understand the risks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear