over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

no desire to eat in the morning

vanya

Registered
Does anyone else have this? I wake up and i AM hungry and i can tell i need to eat....but i do not want to. I actually feel kind of shitty after i eat if i eat breakfast so i just take 15g of EAAs and a few slices of toast.

30 mins of fasted cardio has me starving for breakfast

Do u drink coffee before u eat? I have to eat a little first then have my coffee or I get same way

Yes and I believe the caffeine may be the culprit....but (yes im making excuses) I am a single father and full time student (actually 15 SH) and feel i have to have my caffeine to function

Same here. I need my caffeine too. Usually drink a cup then get on my stationary bike for 20 mins, then have a liquid breakfast. Whey+oats+banana+milk+rice oil in blender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to have that issue all the time and its annoying AF.

Cardio on empty stomach defo helps also try drinking a bottle of water about 20 mins before breakfast instead of coffee and have your coffee while you eat or right after.

If you can/willing to use peps, GHRP-6/2 will make you eat, it sure did for me.

Then don't eat in the morning. The whole "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" cliche was proven false. Unless you are trying to build muscle, you don't have to eat the second you wake up. If I don't wake up hungry in the morning, I take advantage of it and wait however long I need until I am hungry.

Now if you are trying to build muscle, I would eat in the morning, but would have a protein shake with oats and/or nut butter if not hungry. Doesn't have to be eggs, you know.

Last edited:
If fasted cardio doesn't do it, just chug a protein shake. It much easier than eating chicken or beef

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

You could have GERD or LPRD so when you're laying down sleeping all night stomach acid can creep up to your throat and make you feel nauseous and not want to eat when you wake up. Eating fruits first thing in the morning seems to help me get going then I'll be ready for a proper breakfast a few hours later.

Why force it if you're not hungry? Just wait until you're hungry before eating unless you're a super-hard gainer. I would have no problem getting up and not eating for 4 hours if I wasn't hungry. I would still hit all of my meals for the day and still be able to gain.

Synthelamin from Synthetek helps me stay hungry. Plus lots of other benefits!

Take a ghrelin memetic peptide like GHRP2 or GHRP6. You'll be ready to eat within 15 minutes plus get your HGH release.

Ghrelin, the "hunger hormone", also known as lenomorelin, is a peptide hormone produced by ghrelinergic cells in the gastrointestinal tract which functions as a neuropeptide in the central nervous system.

It's a habit based response

If u start eating it will be hard at first but the metabolism will get use to it and kick in in the mornings

Just like when u start upping the cals. First 2 weeks it's hard, then the body adjusts

There is NO WAY I could get all my cals in when trying to gain without eating bfast

Then don't eat in the morning. The whole "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" cliche was proven false. Unless you are trying to build muscle, you don't have to eat the second you wake up. If I don't wake up hungry in the morning, I take advantage of it and wait however long I need until I am hungry.

Now if you are trying to build muscle, I would eat in the morning, but would have a protein shake with oats and/or nut butter if not hungry. Doesn't have to be eggs, you know.

Great advice.

Now if you want to build as much muscle as possible you need to do one of the following to get your appetite back...

- Fasted cardio
- 200mcg GHRP-6
- Start synthelamin

Yes and I believe the caffeine may be the culprit....but (yes im making excuses) I am a single father and full time student (actually 15 SH) and feel i have to have my caffeine to function

i will bet that is the cause... i usually get up at around 7... if i drink my coffee while i fuck around online first, then my breakfast hunger doesn't come until around 9-930.... if i can get a little food in me BEFORE i drink the coffee, then i stay hungry...

Last edited:
i do not know these feels.... as mentioned above, i'd do some fasted cardio in AM can't imagine not starving after that. When my food and training is heavy and i add some fasted cardio my appetite is just roaring and unstoppable.

are you over eating, or eating the wrong foods the night before? as that can impact appetite.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131