over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

epistane

warlord_wrug

Registered
Anyone have any experience with it?How would you compare it to other orals like winstrol,tbol,anavar etc?

i'm on it right now.
haven't used any of those orals you mentioned though so i cant compare.
some people say it's like winstrol.
dries you up nicely when diet is in check.
good for bulking too, keeps you hard and full.
I start noticing the effect in week one (fullness) but dont get the weight gains till about week 3
sides are very mild... given you use epi with a test base!

I love it good anti E unfortunately it's not available anymore, whish sum UGs would offer it!

Ive played around with it from time to time over the years. Id say its Var-like.
Gives fullness and keeps you hard, but Var is better from strength.

Ive played around with it from time to time over the years. Id say its Var-like.
Gives fullness and keeps you hard, but Var is better from strength.
I keep on hearing that var is better for strength gains & fat loss but epistane is better for weight gain. Is this true?

i'm on it right now.
haven't used any of those orals you mentioned though so i cant compare.
some people say it's like winstrol.
dries you up nicely when diet is in check.
good for bulking too, keeps you hard and full.
I start noticing the effect in week one (fullness) but dont get the weight gains till about week 3
sides are very mild... given you use epi with a test base!
How long do you plan on running it?Also at what dose?

I love it good anti E unfortunately it's not available anymore, whish sum UGs would offer it!

it's still available easily in Europe though. I have some original RPN Havoc left, more potent than the clones in my opinion though!

Did any of you guys need to take supplements for your joints?

No. Only had joint issues taking it standalone. I fought through it.

How long do you plan on running it?Also at what dose?

Running it at 30mg. I'm around 185lbs. Trying to keep appetite issues at bay, high doses fucked with me all the time.

I've gone up to 60mg. Better pump and fullness, but back pumps and joint issues were too much.

Running it 5 to 6 weeks.

I've done it from 30-90 from 4-12wks.

Imo good to gain muscle but I swear it makes my nuts tiny more than anything else.

Imo 45-60 is the sweet spot. Makes you nice, full, and strong at that dose. Vascularity isn't like winny though. Never tried var. Joints aren't bad on it nothing like winny.

I'm 243 btw

Running it at 30mg. I'm around 185lbs. Trying to keep appetite issues at bay, high doses fucked with me all the time.

I've gone up to 60mg. Better pump and fullness, but back pumps and joint issues were too much.

Running it 5 to 6 weeks.
IM ABOUT TO START MINE IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO AT 60MG FOR 8 WEEKS.i WAS THINKING ABOUT UPPING THE DOSE TO 100MGS BUT i'M NOT SURE YET.

I've done it from 30-90 from 4-12wks.

Imo good to gain muscle but I swear it makes my nuts tiny more than anything else.

Imo 45-60 is the sweet spot. Makes you nice, full, and strong at that dose. Vascularity isn't like winny though. Never tried var. Joints aren't bad on it nothing like winny.

I'm 243 btw
HOW WAS THE SIDES AT 90MG?ALSO DID YOU GET ANY BLOODWORK DONE AFTER CYCLE?

I keep on hearing that var is better for strength gains & fat loss but epistane is better for weight gain. Is this true?

Id say Epi is better for weight gain than var , however its a close one. Ive never noticed Var ever help with direct fat loss. It helps hold muscle nicely while cutting.

Id say Epi is better for weight gain than var , however its a close one. Ive never noticed Var ever help with direct fat loss. It helps hold muscle nicely while cutting.
I KNOW IT'S COMPARING APPLES TO ORANGES BUT WHICH DO YOU THINK HAS BETTER FAT LOSS PROPERTIES VAR OR HGH?

HOW WAS THE SIDES AT 90MG?ALSO DID YOU GET ANY BLOODWORK DONE AFTER CYCLE?

I was on hdrol, osta, 11 oxo, and winny post being on tvar with all but 11 oxo and winny.

Eh didn't notice much just wanted to kill bottle at end of run, bp went up but it was up all cycle 12wks total. Imo don't run a dose that high I was there for like 2wks.

No bloods post, but got bloods post a second run about a year later and all was good.

From my experience, and I only used Epistane at 40 mg/day, I would think that the sides on 100 mg/day of Epistane will be worse than 100 mg/day of anadrol.

From my experience, and I only used Epistane at 40 mg/day, I would think that the sides on 100 mg/day of Epistane will be worse than 100 mg/day of anadrol.

100mg of drol isn't that high medical journals have it at 250mg for some people lol.

Never tried it though so can't say how it is.

It was my oral "kicker" the first time I ever ran an anabolic substance...12 weeks of test w/ 5 weeks of epi. I really enjoyed it, but it was quite literally the first steroid I took and it's tough for me to say how much of the weight I gained was due to epi itself or the fact that it was my first time.

I'd honestly like to get my hands on some more...I see the old brands like Havoc and IBE Epistane still being auctioned on Ebay, but I've heard some conflicting reports of fakes being sold under those names post-PH-ban.

AKA Havoc. It was most people's first ph, including mine. Great for putting on lean mass, but watch out for joint pain. Luckily I stocked up before it got banned ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131