over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rapid release scar tissue treatment machine. Looking for feedback

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi All

Looking for some feedback brothers . I have been looking into this for some time now. Its an American company so hoping some American brothers have tried it on PM and share their feedback. I have contacted them and unfortunately they haven't made a home user model yet and its quite expensive just to buy for my personal use. There is a place in central London where they offer treatment with this machine for scar tissue. I live quite close to London so can make a trip if this is really worth it...

Their website is....

https://rapidreleasetech.com

They replied to me saying they might do a home model in future but nothing in concrete for now . This is currently available in chico, Physio sort of clinical settings so I presume they will charge per session sort of thing.

Their website give locations across the USA and the globe where you can get this treatment so may be if their is one close to anybody's place here, you can visit the facility and try and hopefully get some benefit from it for deep scar tissue issues.

kindly share your feedback if you have had treatment with targeted high speed vibration from this machine . Thank you all.

A foam roller is way cheaper and works great.

Hi All

Looking for some feedback brothers . I have been looking into this for some time now. Its an American company so hoping some American brothers have tried it on PM and share their feedback. I have contacted them and unfortunately they haven't made a home user model yet and its quite expensive just to buy for my personal use. There is a place in central London where they offer treatment with this machine for scar tissue. I live quite close to London so can make a trip if this is really worth it...

Their website is....

https://rapidreleasetech.com

They replied to me saying they might do a home model in future but nothing in concrete for now . This is currently available in chico, Physio sort of clinical settings so I presume they will charge per session sort of thing.

Their website give locations across the USA and the globe where you can get this treatment so may be if their is one close to anybody's place here, you can visit the facility and try and hopefully get some benefit from it for deep scar tissue issues.

kindly share your feedback if you have had treatment with targeted high speed vibration from this machine . Thank you all.

Are you looking to get rid of scar tissue due to injections?

LOL, percussive moves have been used for thousands of years in massage.

In Chinese massage there are relaxing, slow, long moves that are yin, female,
and hard, fast sharp moves that are yang, male, like want :)

A chiropractic adjustment, of bones, with manual manipulation or with a and operated/electric "activator" delivers a quick "joilt" or yang movement to the body. This does many things.

1. Releases the muscles/built up tension around joints/spine leading to a release of spasm and a chance for proper alignment.

2. Provides a load/overload to nerve fibers giving pain and tension signals a chance to reset.

So these are Yang moves that also can be achieved through percussion massage. by pounding on the muscle/joint/spine with finger, palms, hands, or even different handheld tools you can achieve similar, albeit possibly less precise results.

**broken link removed**

This covers release/reset of the nervous system.

Breaking up scar tissue is a totally different thing.

For ART, it is a pinching of the adhesion and move through a range of motion to free up the "scar" tissue"

For massage, it is deep moves down the length of the muscles, or across.

As far as "Scar tissue", this is where a skilled human is indispensable. Really, only through tactile massage/ART can the scare tissue be found precisely. there is.

1. Scar tissue WITHIN the muscle bundle. Deep tissue and increased blood flow/stretching should help with this.

2. Scare tissue OUTSIDE the muscles. This is where two different muscle groups that should glide over/past each other get stuck together. ART/deep tissue, or pinch/hold/range of motion are best for this.

3. Superficial dermal adhesion where the skin gets stuck to muscle/tendons.

It seems to me the only scare tissue a vibrator could break up would be superficial-dermal or Or superficial-intramuscular.

It is EASY to do pinch/Hold on your own arms. La-cross/tennis balls work well for glutes/back, even abs.

Foam rollers can work out calves.

Seems like the only spot a massage could help more would be the traps/top of neck.

BTW, don't count on ANY electric Chiro tool to be under $2000.

Regards.

A foam roller is way cheaper and works great.

yes I agree but don't like form roller on my bad right delt. not putting body wt on it. I like it done with guided streamlined force. I have tried all positions possibly can and it doesn't feel OK to me. bigger muscles / joints that's fine. I do them with foam roller

Last edited:
LOL, percussive moves have been used for thousands of years in massage.

In Chinese massage there are relaxing, slow, long moves that are yin, female,
and hard, fast sharp moves that are yang, male, like want :)

A chiropractic adjustment, of bones, with manual manipulation or with a and operated/electric "activator" delivers a quick "joilt" or yang movement to the body. This does many things.

1. Releases the muscles/built up tension around joints/spine leading to a release of spasm and a chance for proper alignment.

2. Provides a load/overload to nerve fibers giving pain and tension signals a chance to reset.

So these are Yang moves that also can be achieved through percussion massage. by pounding on the muscle/joint/spine with finger, palms, hands, or even different handheld tools you can achieve similar, albeit possibly less precise results.

**broken link removed**

This covers release/reset of the nervous system.

Breaking up scar tissue is a totally different thing.

For ART, it is a pinching of the adhesion and move through a range of motion to free up the "scar" tissue"

For massage, it is deep moves down the length of the muscles, or across.

As far as "Scar tissue", this is where a skilled human is indispensable. Really, only through tactile massage/ART can the scare tissue be found precisely. there is.

1. Scar tissue WITHIN the muscle bundle. Deep tissue and increased blood flow/stretching should help with this.

2. Scare tissue OUTSIDE the muscles. This is where two different muscle groups that should glide over/past each other get stuck together. ART/deep tissue, or pinch/hold/range of motion are best for this.

3. Superficial dermal adhesion where the skin gets stuck to muscle/tendons.

It seems to me the only scare tissue a vibrator could break up would be superficial-dermal or Or superficial-intramuscular.

It is EASY to do pinch/Hold on your own arms. La-cross/tennis balls work well for glutes/back, even abs.

Foam rollers can work out calves.

Seems like the only spot a massage could help more would be the traps/top of neck.

BTW, don't count on ANY electric Chiro tool to be under $2000.

Regards.

thank you very for much your detailed feedback mate.

yes I am well aware of percussion massage. learned a bit myself actually as a Physiotherapist effleurage, percussion, deep tissue and few others. I have a scholls percussion massager at the moment which I use on my delts. I dig right in there deep and it does a decent job but I am open to try new things and explore what's out there u know . That's why I wanted to try it.

again I really appreciate your input . cheers mate

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity