over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pre-diabetes?

Kendrxck

Featured Member
Registered
Going to buy a blood glucose monitor tomorrow, what avg number should I be looking for when testing fasted in the morning?

I'm fearful I have developed bad insulin insensitivity. Having headaches, fatigue, not so great vision focus, and way more fat gain than I should be getting considering how strict my lean gain diet is.

I've been using Novolin R for three weeks, 3x/week @ 10iu/dose. Will stop immediately if blood sugar levels are too high.

Taking glucose metabolism support supplements such as chromium, biotin, glucofit, etc etc. Plan to add Na-R-ALA and Berberine...

Just very worried as I do NOT want to develop type II. Any advice/knowledge on the subject would be highly appreciated!

And I kinda feel that the symptoms you experience are simply from slin.
I have those symptoms except fat gain when Im hypo. Fat gain while on slin is very common unless you're very experienced with it. But still you need to check your bg anyway to see if you're developing resistance.

I am usually the last to preach. But matey you shouldn't be having these issues at 20 years old. Slin is perfectly safe if used correctly but I would hold off on it for a few more years. AAS should be more than enough for you.

3 weeks is nothing and you are not using it everyday and taking metformin etc on off days. That doesn't sound right at all. You need to find out your numbers and see where you are. You should only be using slin if your slin sensitivity is high imo.

I am very sorry about the pm. I will reply 2moro as I have time to go over everything. The first thing I would do is get you off slin and make you get full blood work done.

I am usually the last to preach. But matey you shouldn't be having these issues at 20 years old. Slin is perfectly safe if used correctly but I would hold off on it for a few more years. AAS should be more than enough for you.

3 weeks is nothing and you are not using it everyday and taking metformin etc on off days. That doesn't sound right at all. You need to find out your numbers and see where you are. You should only be using slin if your slin sensitivity is high imo.

I am very sorry about the pm. I will reply 2moro as I have time to go over everything. The first thing I would do is get you off slin and make you get full blood work done.
No worries Elvia. I appreciate the input.

Im not saying you don't have problems.... but it's not from slin

I am type 1 diabetic. At your age i dont think i have ever heard of someone being type 2. Usually that happens in your late 30"s and most of the time older like 50"s. Of course type 2 is mostly life style like no exercise, over weight. At your age i would not be worried about type 2 diabetes. I"d be more worried about type 1 which wouldnt be caused by anything your doing. Your young, my opinion is stay away from insulin.

I am type 1 diabetic. At your age i dont think i have ever heard of someone being type 2. Usually that happens in your late 30"s and most of the time older like 50"s. Of course type 2 is mostly life style like no exercise, over weight. At your age i would not be worried about type 2 diabetes. I"d be more worried about type 1 which wouldnt be caused by anything your doing. Your young, my opinion is stay away from insulin.
This is madness bro. What works have you been living in. You do realize there are many many people in there early teens coming down type 2 from the diets Americans eat. I know a very active girl who is 20 and was just diagnosed type 2 because her diet is so shit and she is not even over weight. I have hears of someone being type 2 that was 8 freaking 8. Its nuts what the common american diet is doing to people these days.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This is madness bro. What works have you been living in. You do realize there are many many people in there early teens coming down type 2 from the diets Americans eat. I know a very active girl who is 20 and was just diagnosed type 2 because her diet is so shit and she is not even over weight. I have hears of someone being type 2 that was 8 freaking 8. Its nuts what the common american diet is doing to people these days.

I live in a funny works, good story bro. I have been a type one diabetic for 19 years. I have never met a type 2 diabetic under the age of 30, never. of course they are out there that's obvious. your friend is 20 and not overweight but type 2 diabetic because her diet? but she is not overweight? have a good day bro:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I live in a funny works, good story bro. I have been a type one diabetic for 19 years. I have never met a type 2 diabetic under the age of 30, never. of course they are out there that's obvious. your friend is 20 and not overweight but type 2 diabetic because her diet? but she is not overweight? have a good day bro:rolleyes:
I'll just let you Google search type 2 epidemic in youth so you can feel stupid without me having to point it out to you considering its 20 fold over the last 30 years. Mill that one over and step outside into reality before you try and call someone out.

I'll just let you Google search type 2 epidemic in youth so you can feel stupid without me having to point it out to you considering its 20 fold over the last 30 years. Mill that one over and step outside into reality before you try and call someone out.

good story again bro, I can find a person with 3 heads if I google it. i have not met a type 2 diabetic under the age of 30 in my life time, like I said yes they are out there but I have not met one. I don't need to google anything

Going to buy a blood glucose monitor tomorrow, what avg number should I be looking for when testing fasted in the morning?

I'm fearful I have developed bad insulin insensitivity. Having headaches, fatigue, not so great vision focus, and way more fat gain than I should be getting considering how strict my lean gain diet is.

I've been using Novolin R for three weeks, 3x/week @ 10iu/dose. Will stop immediately if blood sugar levels are too high.

Taking glucose metabolism support supplements such as chromium, biotin, glucofit, etc etc. Plan to add Na-R-ALA and Berberine...

Just very worried as I do NOT want to develop type II. Any advice/knowledge on the subject would be highly appreciated!

I would go get checked out..thats a very small insulin dosage, and for three weeks..
As stated already you have a problem outside of the novolin.

good story again bro, I can find a person with 3 heads if I google it. i have not met a type 2 diabetic under the age of 30 in my life time, like I said yes they are out there but I have not met one. I don't need to google anything

I was diagnosed at 25, myself. But it's become more common - in the US, the diagnosis for children and teens of Type II versus Type I is about neck, so there are as many kids with one as the other.

Which is not super common, but not especially rare. It clusters, though - in general, minorities are way more likely to get it young.

So actually running into young people who have it is a matter of how many young people you talk to enough to know whether they have it. Which in my case is none, but they exist.

You should see a doctor, regardless.

Having said that

70 - 90 is average normal. Up to 100 is probably okay, but might be an early sign. Over 100 may still be just your unique body chemistry, but is probably pre diabetes. Over 120 and you're diabetic.

You should check after you eat (with added insulin) - a really normal person's blood sugar shouldn't be above 140 one hour after eating, and 120 after two hours.

Most people with good sensitivity will have dropped back to under 100 after two hours, so being above that may just be how your body is, or a sign of insulin resistance. Or both.

I was diagnosed at 25, myself. But it's become more common - in the US, the diagnosis for children and teens of Type II versus Type I is about neck, so there are as many kids with one as the other.

Which is not super common, but not especially rare. It clusters, though - in general, minorities are way more likely to get it young.

So actually running into young people who have it is a matter of how many young people you talk to enough to know whether they have it. Which in my case is none, but they exist.

I agree no doubt they are out there but not very common and yes its becoming more common. you are type 2 at 25?, were you very overweight, no cardio? most people I meet are in there 40's or 50's with type 2

You should see a doctor, regardless.

Having said that

70 - 90 is average normal. Up to 100 is probably okay, but might be an early sign. Over 100 may still be just your unique body chemistry, but is probably pre diabetes. Over 120 and you're diabetic.

You should check after you eat (with added insulin) - a really normal person's blood sugar shouldn't be above 140 one hour after eating, and 120 after two hours.

Most people with good sensitivity will have dropped back to under 100 after two hours, so being above that may just be how your body is, or a sign of insulin resistance. Or both.
Thank you brother!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner