over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FRADULENT CHARGES ON CREDIT CARD

ShortStop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was just wondering if any of you have experienced fraudulent charges on your credit or debit card after using a sponsor who accepts your Mastercard or Visa.. I don't want anybody to mention any names but I would like to hear any experiences if you have had any after using a sponsor who accepts credit cards. Please PM me if you have a name in mind and this has happened to you...

Now thats two people who used the same sponsor on this board and got fradulent charges on there credit or debit card shortly after using this sponsor.. Anymore please step forward and PM me

I got 3 people now same sponsor on this board

I got 4 people now same sponsor

Whos the head MOD on this board that I can bring this to??

This is bullshit these guys are engaged in credit card fraud

That's crazy
People should be made aware so no one else gets caught up in this.

-bx

Thanks for bringing this to attention. But who is the sponsor? I don't consider that sponsor bashing if 5 people have dealt with the same thing. The proof should be put out there, and it should be brought to light..

No names but now I have 6 people now who use the same sponsor. I will handle this thru proper channels. I have no proof. It would be unfair to mention names at this point.
I'm having the police do an investigation because they set up an email in my name and used my card. I have the addresses these purchases were sent to. I managed to cancel 2 myself but a 3rd one got thru which was two bottles of cologne sent to New Albany New York... I got my money back from the bank..
One was the NBA store another was Hollister and something drones

Yep new Albany New York !!! Fucked my brother and I both !!! Wells Fargo visa debit cards

Coral florida was another one...
Now I have over 10 board members who got ripped off by this sponsor. I'm guessing theres alot more

I am one of the guys who had fraud on my account. I also been communicating with TopGun to get our shit together. We have reached out to the ownership of this company. I think they should have an opportunity to respond to what's happening.

I am one of the guys who had fraud on my account. I also been communicating with TopGun to get our shit together. We have reached out to the ownership of this company. I think they should have an opportunity to respond to what's happening.

I agree thats why I am not mentioning any names. We should give them time to at least do an investigation and find out whats going on because they obviously have a security breech

This is an email I just received. I believe them.

"We have been working for the last few weeks trying to find out what happened and exactly when. We believe that a massive java script virus was somehow loaded on our site through a hack where it copied peoples cards as they sent the information through.

We have completely loaded a new copy of the site to get rid of the malware.

In order for this to never have a chance of re occurring we no longer accept payments through our site. We send out an invoice that is on the credit card companies site who has spent millions protecting their platform. This is the only way we have found to make sure all information is secured as it never is seen or recorded by any of our systems.

We apologize for any fraud issues you may have had to deal with but we now are doing everything in our power to make sure this can never happen again even if it now takes a few extra steps to make a purchase. No system is hack proof but we are hoping that now we no longer have any information worth taking that our site will function as intended.

Thanks"

This is an email I just received. I believe them.

"We have been working for the last few weeks trying to find out what happened and exactly when. We believe that a massive java script virus was somehow loaded on our site through a hack where it copied peoples cards as they sent the information through.

We have completely loaded a new copy of the site to get rid of the malware.

In order for this to never have a chance of re occurring we no longer accept payments through our site. We send out an invoice that is on the credit card companies site who has spent millions protecting their platform. This is the only way we have found to make sure all information is secured as it never is seen or recorded by any of our systems.

We apologize for any fraud issues you may have had to deal with but we now are doing everything in our power to make sure this can never happen again even if it now takes a few extra steps to make a purchase. No system is hack proof but we are hoping that now we no longer have any information worth taking that our site will function as intended.

Thanks"

This is what I just received. Thanks for posting. I think they were a victim as well and sounds like they are on it.

I like there products they are legit. I hope they get it sorted out. I really do..

I'm new here but been in the game for a while, I also had my debit card hacked luckily my bank took care of things. I'm also leery to order anything from this company even though I like the products.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws