over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin increase life span to 120 years

Awesome I have been meaning to try it.. do you have to cycle off of met or can you take it indefinitely?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I remember Big A calling this drug a miracle or great or something stating how good it is...now look....Big A needs royalties

Awesome I have been meaning to try it.. do you have to cycle off of met or can you take it indefinitely?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

People with type 2 diabetes(pre-diabetes) take it with carb meals to control blood glucose.
And thats how I dose it during off days while on slin.
If it is meant to use for life-extension, my guess is that it does not have to be cycled off.

in on cell tech thread

i've been interested in this stuff but can't figure out where the fek to get it. obviously not asking for specific sources or anything but is this a ugl thing or over the counter or canada drug website thing?

in on cell tech thread

i've been interested in this stuff but can't figure out where the fek to get it. obviously not asking for specific sources or anything but is this a ugl thing or over the counter or canada drug website thing?

You need script to legally purchase in US.
I believe you can find it on most online pharmacies. And some sources that carry hg stuff will likely to have it as well.

in on cell tech thread

alldaychemist.com

This is definitely interesting. I'm not sure I'd want to take this medicine even if it proved to be effective. If my kids didn't take it then I could possibly outlive them and I'm sure I don't want that.

Very interesting. It's too bad they didn't go into a bit more detailed info on how they would administer the metformin in this study. I guess I could search pubmed for the mice study and try and extrapolate.

I could go for some appetite suppression.

Id kill myself if I live that long!!

70-80 is the most you're going to get out of your body for quality of life. Everything after that is just surviving. Im not trying to "survive" for 40 fucking years.

70-80 is the most you're going to get out of your body for quality of life. Everything after that is just surviving. Im not trying to "survive" for 40 fucking years.

If successful it will mean that a person in their 70s would be as biologically healthy as a 50 year old.
I believe you wont be "surviving" until you hit 90 or something according to the author. ;)

With the rate that technology is increasing - who knows the advances that will happen over the next years? While it may seem that living past 100 would be a very limited life right now - that may change. Maybe one day 100 will be the new 70 :D

Biologically healthy is one thing... but Im talking about knees, hips, back discs... normal things that are falling apart on the 50yo nowadays. Before long the only thing that will remain not replaced will be our internal organs.

I get what you are saying Bio and based on current technology I 100% agree.. But what if technology advances so that all of those "parts" can be replaced?? I may be the first BIONIC man!! :D

On the other hand - I am pretty damn tired now at 43.. So unless they come up with something that can change that I think I will be ready in my 80's

perhaps..

this guy certainly doesn't look like he's slowing down tho

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKJaZDGVNWA"]Sonny the 70-year-old bodybuilder - YouTube[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131