over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS/peptides/HGH for healing...???

Yournamehere

Registered
Hello fine folks here at PM[emoji123]🏼
Question for anyone and everyone, I've done some reading and from what I have gathered deca, EQ, HGh, and TRT dose of testosterone with some TB500 is things that can greatly help speed up recovery after surgery and big injuries. I recently tore my pec major tendon of the humerus bone and had surgery to reattach it. 8 weeks after I'm feeling really great and I just started lifting other things like legs, arms, and little bit of back, chest and shoulders are really hard to do right now but also doing my PT. Anyways wanted to know if anyone has experienced anything like this and if how they coped. It's honestly mentally harder to deal with the injury than physically at this point. Also with diet is it better to just accept to extra fat that will come with adding surplus amounts of calories to help with repair?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
BPC157 and IGF1 Lr3 are great for healing in my opinion. Pharma GH as well of course.

I either hear the absolute best with the igf or the worse seems to be no gray area... Let me ask a question? Is spot injection really necessary or more beneficial?

BPC157 and IGF1 Lr3 are great for healing in my opinion. Pharma GH as well of course.

x2

Spot injection is not essential but it is gonna be much more beneficial. LR3 hits the blood fast but there is definitely localized effect. BPC should be injected into the injured muscle too. If I had to go with one it would be BPC but both would be great.

x2

Spot injection is not essential but it is gonna be much more beneficial. LR3 hits the blood fast but there is definitely localized effect. BPC should be injected into the injured muscle too. If I had to go with one it would be BPC but both would be great.

Since the tendon tore off, injecting at the insertion point or just that general area?

But yea just picked up some bpc tonight it's funny I had never heard of that peptide before just really people pushing tb500 and hgh... So here goes and thanks RamboStallone[emoji123]🏼

BPC157 never really did anything for me and I've used four different sponsors. Doses ranges from 400-1000mcg daily. I guess I'm just a non responder.

BPC157 never really did anything for me and I've used four different sponsors. Doses ranges from 400-1000mcg daily. I guess I'm just a non responder.

Big dog what about the tb 500 business . did u try that ?

I have personally not taken either . was thinking at one point in desperation with my elbow issues but I am very conservative so tried other things and got lucky with curcumin phytosome. think I told u about it .

Interesting... Very interesting

Friday my right delt hurt horribly like it was dislocated. I don't even know what I did. Since then I've injected 250mcg BPC-157 into my front, middle, and rear delt 3 times a day, and it feels almost normal now. I have two vials of IGF1-LR3 but haven't tried them yet. I'll use them when I finish the last 7ml's of MK677.

Big dog what about the tb 500 business . did u try that ?

I have personally not taken either . was thinking at one point in desperation with my elbow issues but I am very conservative so tried other things and got lucky with curcumin phytosome. think I told u about it .

That didn't work either. Everyone else seems to get miracle cures from these peptides. I guess I'm not so lucky.

I just started injectable curcumin again today actually

About 7 weeks ago I had the leg press come down on me due to the seat becoming unlatched as I repped the weight. I rolled out thought I tore my quad went to the ER ended up being a quad strain and hematoma. Fast forward to recovery was on test and tren ace but also added eq. Shortly after added cjc without dac and mk677. Legs back to normal but get nervous doing heavy leg presses. Added pic of the healed leg.

Attachments

• IMAG0194.jpg
    IMAG0194.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Friday my right delt hurt horribly like it was dislocated. I don't even know what I did. Since then I've injected 250mcg BPC-157 into my front, middle, and rear delt 3 times a day, and it feels almost normal now. I have two vials of IGF1-LR3 but haven't tried them yet. I'll use them when I finish the last 7ml's of MK677.

Do you continue to train the muscle and hurt them more while the BPC helps? See I've taken 2.5 weeks off from lifting because training through the shoulder injury made it worse, despite BPC. Only now has it healed because I stopped training and continue BPC. That tells me the rest is what healed it, and not the peptide.

Do you continue to train the muscle and hurt them more while the BPC helps? See I've taken 2.5 weeks off from lifting because training through the shoulder injury made it worse, despite BPC. Only now has it healed because I stopped training and continue BPC. That tells me the rest is what healed it, and not the peptide.

I was in so much pain Friday there was no way I would train like that. Saturday I was able to do 2 exercises for each: biceps, triceps, chest, and back. On delts I only did a very light rotator cuff exercise.
I don't know how this happened. I must have slept wrong on my right delt. Plus I'm drying out from starting clonidine blood pressure meds, and dropping calories from 7,000ish to 2,500.
If it hurts I try to work around the injury by attempting different exercises very light. When I find an exercise that feels okay I do a lot of sets. If the first set feels like something will snap then I move on.
I notice BPC-157 quickly reduces localized inflammation when injected into an injury. None of my old injuries ever heal 100%. I don't think it's possible due to scar tissue created from the injury.
I will say that the month I used serostim both rotator cuffs and knees, and left rear delt, felt much better. Too bad a kit lasted a month at 4ius a day. I have a hard time justifying spending my rent equivalent on one kit of HGH. I don't trust generics. Until someone proves they can fold the 191 amino acid 3 dimensional structure the way they can wth pharma grade, then I'll use it. No offense to any HGH sponsors but I can pick up serostim without having to front the money so it's a no brainer to me.

I Felt no real effects from BPC when tried on postoperative pain for shoulder surgery. Gonna give it a chance for what feels like acute inflammatory pain same shoulder after overdid it a bit. Same site, anterior shoulder.

Last edited:
Yea well I'll give my input soon enough... I've been on 500mg test
600mg EQ
600mg deca
And 50mg Anavar with 5ius hgh a day and honestly been happy with healing this pec detachment but I could always use more speedier and stronger healing ya know

I Felt no real effects from BPC when tried on postoperative pain for shoulder surgery. Gonna give it a chance for what feels like acute inflammatory pain same shoulder after overdid it a bit. Same site, anterior shoulder.

I'm amazed right now! I'm training my entire upperbody and I'm ever able to do side laterals for delts. BPC helped me so much. I was so depressed last Friday because I thought I was done training for awhile. Training for me is much more than about the look. It's one of the only things that helps me manage my chronic depression. I started IGF1-LR3 today also. I took 100mcg subQ. It made me tired so I took 1/3 of a Hell Fire ephedra fat burner and a threw a double scoop of Neon Volt caffeine stuff in my flavored water to sip throughout the workout. I couldn't be happier. I did 3 chest exercises, one delt, 2 tricep exercises, one bicep, one back, and I'm still going. I love training for 3 hours. I can only do it when I sleep in and don't work.

I'm amazed right now! I'm training my entire upperbody and I'm ever able to do side laterals for delts. BPC helped me so much. I was so depressed last Friday because I thought I was done training for awhile. Training for me is much more than about the look. It's one of the only things that helps me manage my chronic depression. I started IGF1-LR3 today also. I took 100mcg subQ. It made me tired so I took 1/3 of a Hell Fire ephedra fat burner and a threw a double scoop of Neon Volt caffeine stuff in my flavored water to sip throughout the workout. I couldn't be happier. I did 3 chest exercises, one delt, 2 tricep exercises, one bicep, one back, and I'm still going. I love training for 3 hours. I can only do it when I sleep in and don't work.

That's the big reason I wanted to fix this pec man... It's been mentally frustrating, like I never had depression issues until this and it's something I wouldn't wish on anyone.

That's the big reason I wanted to fix this pec man... It's been mentally frustrating, like I never had depression issues until this and it's something I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Work around it anyway you can. Even if you can only train calves for now and do cardio. Injuries are so frustrating. As you get older they occur without reason. I hope your pec heals up quickly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131