over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peyton Manning accused of using hgh

I think it's absolutely rediculous. .. the guy had a broken fuckin neck, twice I believe right? and people want to rag on him for gh to maybe recover?? crazy

He's Actually being accused by a dr. In Indiana.. They're just reporting it.. And would anyone honestly be surprised?
I'd be more surprised if anyone didn't use hgh in the nfl.
Of course he's going to deny everything. Society will crucify him if they knew the truth. Do I blame him for using hgh and test? No.

Almost all if not all NFL players use hgh to recover from their injuries. Testing is still not fully in place yet. I have a friend who used to play 2nd string linebacker for the Bears and he told me what his trainers had him taking. Hgh was just one of the PEDs he was on. The public's perception on PEDs is ridiculously ignorant.

I think it's absolutely rediculous. .. the guy had a broken fuckin neck, twice I believe right? and people want to rag on him for gh to maybe recover?? crazy

Is it really that surprising? PEDs are seen as the ultimate evil in sports. He could have been abusing pain killers so bad that he had to rob a pharmacy at gun point and shoot someone dead to get his pills and people would feel sorry for him and just want him to get help for his addiction, but take a little growth to help speed up recovery and you're a cheating scumbag POS. :banghead:

This guy Charles Sly, who received a 14-year ban in 2013 for bilking investors in a multimillion property scheme, doesn't seem credible in the least. Plus, in a follow up interview, Sly recanted the allegations, saying they "are absolutely false and incorrect."

I smell a BIG lawsuit!

I read that on the Steeler site. The article also mentioned Delta-2 that was supposedly given to Harrison.
To quote: Delta-2 is a hormone supplement that is steroidal in nature but is not an anabolic steroid, according The Huffington Post.
Anyone know anything about it?

I just hope the politicians stay outta it and don't waste another 50 million dollars of our money like they did on the MLB scandal... Fucking nitwits

This guy Charles Sly, who received a 14-year ban in 2013 for bilking investors in a multimillion property scheme, doesn't seem credible in the least. Plus, in a follow up interview, Sly recanted the allegations, saying they "are absolutely false and incorrect."

I smell a BIG lawsuit!

He admitted he was lying to test the knowledge of the undercover reported to see if he was a competitor or trying to steal company information.

Charles Sly recanted the story. I think it's BS, and obviously wouldn't matter even if it were true, but you know how the public thinks...

Almost all if not all NFL players use hgh to recover from their injuries. Testing is still not fully in place yet. I have a friend who used to play 2nd string linebacker for the Bears and he told me what his trainers had him taking. Hgh was just one of the PEDs he was on. The public's perception on PEDs is ridiculously ignorant.

What do the trainers usually have them take? Would be interesting to know

Fucking jacked. He could have been an IFBB pro

**broken link removed**

Even if true. Given his popularity and circumstances, I honestly don't think most of the public would care.
That said, I don't buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted to correct this, he had surgeries for herniated disk in neck, not broken lol

Of course he used imo. If u just listen to what he says that he did stem cell and all this other shit but he says i stop at hgh.
Anybody by this shit. I would think if one would be doing all these extensive treatments, most which are not even approved in the usa, would not stop at hgh. Hgh was mist likely his first protocol.
Not sure why he would lie though, was hgh banned in 2011? Was only tested for starting last yr

i wish hgh and aas were legal in all sanctioned sports. it would be more fun to watch. i want to see the ball get smashed 500 fucking yards in baseball. i want to see guys on the football field running and throwing like machines, i want to see fighters ripping each others throats out, i want to see basketball players dunking from the 3 point line, i want o see female figure skaters with ass that you can rest a beer on....

What reason would have to not take it?

Don't think the source is super credible but there have been nfl players who have publicly stated that the majority of players are using hgh. Last person I can remember was Austin Collie (who did play with Peyton in Indy) said he'd estimate 70-80% of players take it.

Of course he used imo. If u just listen to what he says that he did stem cell and all this other shit but he says i stop at hgh.
Anybody by this shit. I would think if one would be doing all these extensive treatments, most which are not even approved in the usa, would not stop at hgh. Hgh was mist likely his first protocol.
Not sure why he would lie though, was hgh banned in 2011? Was only tested for starting last yr

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Obviously no one on this forum would care either way. The problem is everyone else would look at it like his legacy is tarnished. Peyton Manning is one of the classiest and respectful pro athletes that ever lived and he doesn't deserve his integrity to be questioned.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131