over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kratom question

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok so researching, for chilling and anxiety I hear Bali and red Borneo are great. I love super indo from UG sups, how does Bali compare to super indo?

Also want to try this red Borneo, but UG doesn't carry it. Any other reputable places to get it?

I work 12-16 hour shifts and at 5pm I need anxiety relief. Proud to say I haven't had to use Ativan in like two weeks

I've tried many of the other strains and like Green Bali the best, Pharmacy-Dropout is where I get mine.

kratom

Green malay is great, super indo is great, white Thai is great,

I get all mine at ug supps!!

Bali helps with anxiety a lot. I get a nice calming effect from it but also get some feel good energy out of it. For the price, I just stick to this. Never noticed much difference in the other strains

Bali helps with anxiety a lot. I get a nice calming effect from it but also get some feel good energy out of it. For the price, I just stick to this. Never noticed much difference in the other strains

Bali is a real feel good uplifting strain, yet relaxing at the same time.

I get the deepest relaxation and sleep from super indo....wake up so refreshed and ready to down the mang da for energy.

How fast are yall building a tolerance? Do yall take days off? I try to only take it EOD, but gah you feel soo good on the stuff

I take it every morning when I wake up. I haven't built a tolerance to it at all

Are those energizing or sedating?

General rule of thumb is the red veins are sedating and more for pain relief. The greens and whites are more for energy and euphoria. The thing with Kratom is the no matter what strain you take less will give you energy and more will be sedating. Another suggestion I like to give is only use it as needed. Tolerance increased quickly and for some addiction can become an issue. However it is easily tapered down and I believe it is the lesser evil compared to the prescription drugs it can replace.

I can tell the difference easily between the Red and Green. The Red is almost like ADD medicine for me,as it calms all my anxiety and is noticeably strong for at least an hour and a half. I buy mine at the smokeshop in town,but ive been looking for info on the difference in what i buy and the stuff on UG Supps,the extract mainly,because their 5 grams is much more expensive than what i buy...but if it is way better then i would definitely buy UGS. (??)

There are a couple groups on FBook that have great vendors. I favor Reds and Yellows, primarily for anxiety/euphoria. This Yellow Borneo that I got blows my mind and I have tried many, many vendors. This stuff needs to stay legal.

I find low doses great for work productivity. 2-3 grams a couple times a day, weekends off, and DO NOT chase any sort of 'high'. That's where you get the tolerance, and start off down a slippery slope you don't want to slide down.

A side note that some others have reported... All of my coworkers have been sick, except for me. Besides the injectable curcumin, I believe kratom has played a role in that.

I find low doses great for work productivity. 2-3 grams a couple times a day, weekends off, and DO NOT chase any sort of 'high'. That's where you get the tolerance, and start off down a slippery slope you don't want to slide down.

A side note that some others have reported... All of my coworkers have been sick, except for me. Besides the injectable curcumin, I believe kratom has played a role in that.

I agree. My immune system has never been stronger since taking kratom.

I agree. My immune system has never been stronger since taking kratom.
Yeah, I just hate reading posts from guys who keep trying to 'chase the dragon', as those posts have a high probability of leading to a ban.

It's so frustrating that we've got a legitimate medicinal plant available, but it's under fire while tobacco is still readily available.

Just got my Enhanced Red from UGSupps today after ordering on Saturday at 11am !!! What a return!! And this stuff is better than the stuff I get locally. They also sent me samples of three other strains too. Great service,quantity,quality!!

Not to high jack a thread but how often and what time do you guys generally take it? I'm just curious about it for myself.

Not to high jack a thread but how often and what time do you guys generally take it? I'm just curious about it for myself.

I go 2 or 3 times per day, then take a day off. Although I think this stuff is safe, you can still get hooked on it. The stuff I get is really strong though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131