HGH LAB TESTING PROECT

Racepicks

Featured Member / Board Supporter / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
OK, where do I start!

First of all, we want to be certain that we are listening to the members in regards to our processes and procedures. With that in mind, I want to utilize this thread as a vehicle for all members to suggest, critique, or submit ideas that you feel will make this project successful.

1) What brands of HGH would you like to see tested?

2) What longtime, respected member is willing to donate samples for these tests.

We did listen to those who said that the samples should not come directly from a sponsor. These type of suggestions go a long way in keeping the integrity of our project and that type of input is welcome.

Please limit your posts, comments, complaints, etc. to this thread. That will assist the Mods in keeping the thread in the Lab Results Forum free of clutter.

Two things I absolutely need from you all:

1) Thus far, we only have one sponsor who has committed to donating funds and requesting his HGH product be tested for this project. I don't know what happened to the Sponsors who previously stated their interest in donating to out noble cause. We need to nail this down ASAP. If we can send 10 different vials to Simec, we get a significant discount. Problem is, we cannot begin collecting sponsor money until we are sure all that want to be involved are officially registered. SPONSORS - Please let us know ASAP if you choose to be involved in our project.

2) We have begun to solicit donations. The thread is located in the "Lab Results" Forum, in the "HGH Testing Donations" thread. Please help! Although the Sponsors will be paying for their own Tests, the members will be paying for the tests being performed by janoshik. So.....if a Sponsor chooses to participate, we will send a sample to both labs. If a sponsor chooses not to participate, we will incur the cost and send that sample to janoshik. So, please help us make this project successful.

Lastly, if you believe you may have a sample we would want to use, contact me by PM and hold off on donating, as there in no sense in donating money and samples.

This will be some groundbreaking testing we have endeavored on. Please Get Involved and help us make it a success!

Once again, I want to thank the members and Mods for making this the best board on the internet. :headbang:

I must say that, thus far, I am disappointed that more sponsors are not jumping at the opportunity to prove that their products are worth our hard earned money. I'll ask buck1973 to post-up the sponsors who have volunteered to participate and are waiting for our go ahead to send their donations. If we can get 10 samples to test, we will get a very nice discount, so we want to see how many sponsors will volunteer before we collect donations. Right now, I believe we have only one sponsor who has put his money where his mouth is.:mad: SMFH

I must say that, thus far, I am disappointed that more sponsors are not jumping at the opportunity to prove that their products are worth our hard earned money. I'll ask buck1973 to post-up the sponsors who have volunteered to participate and are waiting for our go ahead to send their donations. If we can get 10 samples to test, we will get a very nice discount, so we want to see how many sponsors will volunteer before we collect donations. Right now, I believe we have only one sponsor who has put his money where his mouth is.:mad: SMFH

I have 1 Sponsor so far that has asked for info on making a donation.
Just so happens the 1 that speaks the least has spoken the most thus far........
There has been contact with several HGH Sponsors, I believe some will come around.... This will be a huge show of confidence in their product and even more so a show of honesty and openness, as well as supporting the ones that support them. Any commitments or payments I will put up as soon as I get them.....

Peace

OK, our esteemed Treasurer has informed me that I may want to be clearer about the BOLD sentence above.

We are accepting donations from members, but are dragging our feet on Sponsor donations until we can nail down a cost for the tests.

That being said, maybe it is time to accept donations from sponsors. That will give the members an idea of who is in! Let's do that!

Pretty sad to hear you guys only have 1 sponsor willing to participate when in hgh testing thread just about every sponsor who is selling hgh said they'd be willing to get their product tested. I'm not going to name names (yet) but there are at least 7 sponsors from that thread. Come on Sponsors! Put your money where your mouth is! If your product is as good as you say then these test will prove it but I guess on the other hand if your gh is crap then you don't want anyone finding out.....

We have 1 Commitment on the Big Board posted today. I believe the 1 previously mentioned Is as close to definite as they come.
I will continue to update as it evolves.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/lab-results/130031-hgh-testing-donations-2.html

Peace

Any sponsor who would like to be included in our HGH Lab Testing Project, Please post on the Donation Thread

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/lab-results/130031-hgh-testing-donations-2.html

Thus far, we have one sponsor who has pledged funds, although I know if 2 or 3 more who are interested and will be posting shortly. We would like to have Sponsor participation finalized by the weekend so we can determine how much the Sponsors will need to contribute.

Any sponsor who would like to be included in our HGH Lab Testing Project, Please post on the Donation Thread

Thus far, we have one sponsor who has pledged funds, although I know if 2 or 3 more who are interested and will be posting shortly. We would like to have Sponsor participation finalized by the weekend so we can determine how much the Sponsors will need to contribute.

can you please get me some info?

ill jump on this if i can.

thanks!

can you please get me some info?

ill jump on this if i can.

thanks!

Hey LK3 - jump in as a participating Sponsor (you have HGH to test?) or donate as a member?

Hey LK3 - jump in as a participating Sponsor (you have HGH to test?) or donate as a member?

we have not jumped fully into the gh game as we never want to offer a less then perfect product.

i have been trying to get testing for aas for a long time, i am always working on it on my own and do have products being tested.

if i can be sure i have a high quality gh product i will offer it.

several members in good standing have my gh.
i do not list it as i have yet to personally verify that it is on point.

i do not know testing requirements or details and would love to know more.

so please let me know what i can do as a sponsor.

thank you!

muscle96ss answered your questions LK3?

we have not jumped fully into the gh game as we never want to offer a less then perfect product.

i have been trying to get testing for aas for a long time, i am always working on it on my own and do have products being tested.

if i can be sure i have a high quality gh product i will offer it.

several members in good standing have my gh.
i do not list it as i have yet to personally verify that it is on point.

i do not know testing requirements or details and would love to know more.

so please let me know what i can do as a sponsor.

thank you!

Looking over the http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/lab-results/130031-hgh-testing-donations.html Thread, I notice that we're closing on $1000 donated by the members! I can't thank you guys enough. Of course there is a but....the site has nearly 150,000 members and we only have 12 members not directly associated with the project having donated. In addition, of all the sponsors on the site who have HGH, we only have two sponsors committed to testing. I know there will be a ton of members and guests benefiting from the results. The more we collect, the more we can test. Please be generous! Also, to the members who donated or will donate, please keep this thread bumped to the top!:headbang:

Bump^
It looks like its off to a good start.

I look at this as a chance to give back. a lot of members have looked at the tests by the members in the hgh thread and it has helped us alot. I personally don't test so this is my chance to give back, even if its small it adds up. these results are free for everyone to look at but it cost the members who do the tests time and money. lets give back, we are in this together:headbang:

Just a quick update!

We currently have the following:

Sponsors

TheProvider

Will be funding to test 3 products:

The Grey Tops
The Black Tops w/Logo
The new Black Tops w/logo and batch # on vial

Kalatu

Will be funding to test 2 products:

The Green Tops
The Black Tops

Sciroxx

Will be funding to test 1 product:

The Somastim

We have publicly invited all the HGH Sponsors on Professional Muscle, but unfortunately, these were the only sponsor who have stepped up to the plate. Any other sponsor who may read this and wants to join us, please PM buck1973 ASAP. We want to finalize the Sponsors and begin collecting funds by the weekend

I heard from Mr. LK3 today he is in for 1 test.....
I will be updating the donations shortly.......
Still a few I think are still close....

Sponsors

TheProvider

The Grey Tops
The Black Tops w/Logo

Kalatu

The Green Tops
The Black Tops

Sciroxx

The Somastim

LK3

Will be funding 1 product

I'll say this....every time we have had some form of testing, THE PROVIDER has ALWAYS stepped up. It doesn't surprise me to see his name on this list.

Sponsors

TheProvider

The Grey Tops
The Black Tops w/Logo

Kalatu

The Green Tops
The Black Tops

Sciroxx

The Somastim

LK3

Will be funding 1 product

Racepicks,
so we have seven sponsors testing there own products at simec?
we need 10 tests for the price break?

How much is the price break at 10 tests vs 7?

Are sponsors sending in there own? Or It is being sent in by the group of trusted members? They will of course confirm with the sponsor it is there product and ok with them?

And the members tests to Simec.
Same vials that are going to simec? Or different brands?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws