over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Video of first "Classic Physique" competition

kinglewy

Banned
Here's a video by Matt Porter of the first Classic Physique division show I think down in Miami.

His initial summary of what "look" is gonna do well in the new division is kind of what I have been thinking all along...the guys who geneticaly look good at that weight are going to shine. Because of the weight classes you cant use size to out muscle your competitors, although from what I saw no one brought any truly sickening conditioning so it will be interesting to see what happens when someone does.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-JRAxszNbs"]FIRST CLASSIC PHYSIQUE SHOW - YouTube[/ame]

reminds me of a local show from the early 90's in a high school auditorium . hope it gets better than that

The overall winner looks damn good,no legs though.It's the middle of winter too.I'm sure the shows will be better in summer.That's when I'll be trying the new class.Don't think the NPC will have a masters class the first year of the new division.

hopefully they re are bigger guys competing in more shows down the road!!!

nice conditioning

Last edited:
This is going to get really really interesting as time goes on , I've been seeing quite a few people talk about how they're going to be competing in this division and how this is going to be the next big thing yada yada yada , most of em I feel aren't going to do as good in at as they think though.

This is going to get really really interesting as time goes on , I've been seeing quite a few people talk about how they're going to be competing in this division and how this is going to be the next big thing yada yada yada , most of em I feel aren't going to do as good in at as they think though.

Yeah I think your right...I noticed that on youtube there are a ton of guys getting ready to make an impact in this division, or so they think because the weight classes are so low. I think maybe guys think the division is an easy way out compared to men's open and having to do what it takes to be competitive in the open division. Maybe they think they can look a certain way without using huge drug regimens and not dieting as hard... unless you have pretty awesome genetics I dont see anyone looking like Zane or Franco or Mentzer on a little test and some other goodies thrown in.

I am getting 'Video not available ' error . has Matt taken it off or something ?

I am getting 'Video not available ' error . has Matt taken it off or something ?

I just clicked on it and it started playing so not sure...are you in a different country?

IFBB Worlds 2015 Classic BB overall

normal_DSC_2794~2.jpg

normal_DSC_2803~7.jpg

normal_DSC_2810~7.jpg

Overall Winner is the #2 from the right side with the purple (?) trunnks ...look at his glutes in the first picture.

Last edited:
Those guys look great. Are the weight classes the same as the classic physique?

Overall Winner is the #2 from the right side with the purple (?) trunnks ...look at his glutes in the first picture.

Classic requires black trunks. What division is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classic requires black trunks. What division is this?

This is "Classic Bodybuilding" - international IFBB amateurs.
Yet there was no "Classic Physique D." in 2015 (Worlds) and afaik this class only exists in North America / NPC.
Though "Classic Bodybuilding" has been the division between "Men's Physique" and BB classes 1 to 5 (open, up to 100kg, up to 90kg, up to......) outside North America on the amateur level.

Since the new "Classic Physique" Division also fills this gap but on pro level I guess there will be several "Classic Bodybuilding" (IFBB) athletes to join this new Pro Division ...regulated by the rules of course.

Those guys look great. Are the weight classes the same as the classic physique?

Classic BB (amateur) classes are regulated by height though you've a individual weight limit (formula).
e.g. being between 5'9 and 6'2 you're allowed to weigh between 194 and 216 lbs.

Last edited:
normal_DSC_2794~2.jpg

normal_DSC_2803~7.jpg

normal_DSC_2810~7.jpg

That is a great look for the new IFBB classic physique to reward. That 1st show looked a bit crap but it has to start somewhere. I am sure through time it will take off.

Thanks for posting the vid up.

In person, the guy who won (Robert) was much more impressive to the eyes.

However,,, you will see some very cool looking bodies start hitting this class up.

Guys that just "got it",,,, they have the right DNA strands!!!

-Matt

This is gonna be the division to be in eventually......I think a lot of fellas are gonna just sit back and see how it plays out...... I believe you'll have more guys moving down from BB rather than Physique guys moving up.... IMO a guy like Sadik can own this class...

Zane: Hadzovic Could Have Best Body of All Time | Muscle & Fitness

In a year or two i'd love to be in this class if I can get my wheels up to par..... IMO its the most aesthetic look there is..... not too big and not too small.....

I just clicked on it and it started playing so not sure...are you in a different country?

oh OK may be that's the reason why I can't see it. No I am not in America . I am in the UK. Normally I have had videos like this before but it normally says the error message ' sorry this video has not been made available in your country ' . This video didn't say that. anyway not a big deal. cheers

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws