over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this TOO MUCH JUICE?

bodytec

Registered
I havent posted,and took a break from BB for about 3 years. And have been back lifting for about 6 months now,and running about 750mg Test E for those 6 months. But i am thinking about running a good bit more. I am 36 years old and before the break i was killing it for about 8 years straight,using most everything available: HGH,test,tren,Drol,EQ,and my fave-IGF. Anyway....i was wondering if using about 1750mg Test E, and 1400mg EQ per week is TOO MUCH? I have plenty at my disposal so its kinda hard not to take a shot every day. If anyone has experience at this amount,please tell me if you liked the results or if that is just way too much gear. Thank you.

I havent posted,and took a break from BB for about 3 years. And have been back lifting for about 6 months now,and running about 750mg Test E for those 6 months. But i am thinking about running a good bit more. I am 36 years old and before the break i was killing it for about 8 years straight,using most everything available: HGH,test,tren,Drol,EQ,and my fave-IGF. Anyway....i was wondering if using about 1750mg Test E, and 1400mg EQ per week is TOO MUCH? I have plenty at my disposal so its kinda hard not to take a shot every day. If anyone has experience at this amount,please tell me if you liked the results or if that is just way too much gear. Thank you.

If I was in your shoes I would get blood work taken first.

Last edited:

I think u will get a lot of different answers...as AAS use is very subjective. It also depends on is it recreational per say or for competing at some level. Thats a lot of gear for me...i would run 1g of both if i was comming of a long break.

Why not increase dose slowly as you plateau? What would be the next cycle, greater doses?

That's way too much test and eq for me.
I don't bulk anymore but when I used to train people that wanted size(I don't recommend this these days due to safety, and I don't train people) I put them on
1 gram sustanon
600mg EQ
600mg deca

***2-3 times a day HGH protocol***
100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc no dac/250mcg BPC 157
(10 minutes later)
2ius HGH
(20 minutes later)
6-8 units novalin R(never before bed)

25mg MK-677 before bed with 3mg melatonin

If you have taken that much time off, it might be harsh on your heart and bp

I'm no doctor but higher doses cumulatively with your time off I would stay close to the doc and get monitored

Here is the thing, everybody and every "body" reacts differently

Why not run 1g and 1g versus doubling your doses?

Then bump up from there

There are so many options but health comes first!!

I think u will get a lot of different answers...as AAS use is very subjective. It also depends on is it recreational per say or for competing at some level. Thats a lot of gear for me...i would run 1g of both if i was comming of a long break.

Exactly

Wow, thank you guys for responding so quickly! And thank you for the advice! It is true that i probly want to be where i was before back too fast. So i will probly go to 1g of each every week. I also have TrenE at my disposal but i KNOW not to run THAT BEAST over 400-500 per week,LOL. .....Please,anyone else that has advice,do respond. But much thanks to johnjuanb1. Thank you man.

How has the last six months gone for you? Thats a lot of time to be at 750mg.
Personally I would take a quick break, maybe 3 or 4 weeks and get off test all together. Your levels will still be high for a while anyway. Then hop on your cycle. I wouldn't blast to the moon right out of the gate though. I would do like the others suggested.

If you can't grow on 750-1000mg test and 600mg EQ or deca/NPP something is way off nutritionally or training.

Everytime I question if a cycle is too much...I question if they are too little, after all we do cycle to make gains, being average sucks

If you can't grow on 750-1000mg test and 600mg EQ or deca/NPP something is way off nutritionally or training.

quoted for truth

IMO, eq is kinda like a steroid, but not really. gives a lot of sides though.

Get blood work like someone suggested. What are your stats and what are you trying to accomplish? Do you compete? What is your diet?

quoted for truth

IMO, eq is kinda like a steroid, but not really. gives a lot of sides though.

Maybe for some. Not for me. I get clean and lean gains. I feel good, look good, and can train hard on it. Thickens up my blood a bit but regular donations keep things in check for me with it. Ran up to 800mg a week.

I feel like it's a hit or miss for people. For me it's a hit for many different reasons but I have heard that it's crap from others.

get blood work like others mentioned. personally I don't think you need close to that much, I couldn't handle the sides. I will never touch over 1200 test again, I find anything over that is way to much but our bodies are different and people can handle more than me. do what makes you happy

Doses are a very individual thing. Personally I wouldn't go above 1g test ever now. I am not a fan of eq but if you wanted to use it then 600mg. You are after size so 600mg deca too. That's more than enough.

Most importantly get blood work done first and 100% come off for 1 month. Plus don't start your max doses from the start as that would be stupid imo. Start at about 600mg test, 300mg eq and 300mg deca for example. That is more than you have ran in ages so the results are there to be had. Then over time increase one by 150-300mg and again a few weeks later and again until you get to your max doses.

Your diet (plus training too) is going to dictate your results though. MK-677 would be worth adding into your cycle if growth is your main goal.

**EDIT**

Last edited by a moderator:
250/test week
800 nandrolone/week
800/eq

14 weeks

Come off or 150 test a week/ repeat

I think that's a good cycle.

One of my best cycles was using boldenone cyp but honestly after running EQ some time and at high doses. I realized that it was causing me anxiety more then I thought and it would cause me anxiety before I saw the positive effects. I switched to deca this time around and other then losing erections here and there, it seems like a much better option.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws