over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roid Test

tonytrapz

Registered
Has anyone heard any reviews personally or tried this? It's similar to Labmax. Thinking about picking one up.

I have looked into it and also listened to Dave palumbo push it. My only concern is it only tells you if a certain compound is present and not how much of it.

I just tested some Anavar with one. It worked. hey for 20 bucks I found out that the pill did contain avavar. Doesn't tell you how much or what else is in it but IMO worth the money.

I have looked into it and also listened to Dave palumbo push it. My only concern is it only tells you if a certain compound is present and not how much of it.

I just tested some Anavar with one. It worked. hey for 20 bucks I found out that the pill did contain avavar. Doesn't tell you how much or what else is in it but IMO worth the money.

Thanks!! I got some primo from a long time sponsor here and it's also gotten good reviews but I'm just curious. Thanks again!

I think it's worth it if you're doing primo just to make sure

This is as good as it gets for now.

I am surprised that a site does not exist where samples can be submitted and tested for a reasonable price.

fast shipping too.. I had it pretty damn fast

How many test do u get out of it... Can u test tren ace 4 diff times from 4 diff sponsors

For $20 you get 1 test.. if you buy the Kit for like $60 you get i think 3. look at Palumbos site it explains it

For $20 you get 1 test.. if you buy the Kit for like $60 you get i think 3. look at Palumbos site it explains it

Pretty much. I know with labmax you got a ton more tests but its slightly more expensive.

Exactly !

I would be interested to see how much test is in test 400, as alot of people say you cannot have that much gear in 1 ML.

Once that test comes out (if it does) the buyer will have more power, as opposed to just trusting what all your buddies say.

There is one lab in particular in the city I live in that I would love to test, as i think everything is test and deca at different doses :rolleyes::(

The only test I saw was like 70 bucks. What one did you use?

This is as good as it gets for now.

I am surprised that a site does not exist where samples can be submitted and tested for a reasonable price.

I know there is one in the UK but I forget the name. That is free too. I know a sponsor who has tested a few things there. People even send in rec drugs and they test them.

how does the test work? is it a dip test or do you send it in

It came with amps. Crack the amp open, a few drops of compound you're testing in it. Then there's a color chart that you match it up to the compound you're test for. Easy to do. Worked and sponsor's primo came back good.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws