over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Making Generic GH More Effective?

omoplata

Registered
GH experts,
Please chime in. Here is a discussion I have recently had with a friend. When people buy non-Phram GH, they mix the lypolyzied powder with just regular bacteriostatic water. However, the liquid that Pharm grade GH is mixed with is not just bacteriostatic water. Have you guys ever checked out what is in the liquid that something like Genotropin or Hmatrope comes in? Here is the ingredient list taken from the Genotropin web site

GENOTROPIN 5 mg is dispensed in a two-chamber cartridge. The front chamber contains recombinant somatropin 5.8 mg, glycine 2.2 mg, mannitol 1.8 mg, sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous 0.32 mg, and disodium phosphate anhydrous 0.31 mg; the rear chamber contains 0.3% m-Cresol (as a preservative) and mannitol 45 mg in 1.14 mL water for injection. The GENOTROPIN 5 mg two-chambered cartridge contains 5.8 mg of somatropin. The reconstituted concentration is 5 mg/ml. The cartridge contains overfill to allow for delivery of 1ml containing the stated amount of GENOTROPIN – 5 mg.

http://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling.aspx?id=577

Should we also be using mannitol and m-Cresol (not even sure what this one is) to mix the GH in? If not, why is Pfizer using them?

switching to sterile water has made my gh levels and igf-1 levels increase from the same batch of gh

GH experts,
Please chime in. Here is a discussion I have recently had with a friend. When people buy non-Phram GH, they mix the lypolyzied powder with just regular bacteriostatic water. However, the liquid that Pharm grade GH is mixed with is not just bacteriostatic water. Have you guys ever checked out what is in the liquid that something like Genotropin or Hmatrope comes in? Here is the ingredient list taken from the Genotropin web site

GENOTROPIN 5 mg is dispensed in a two-chamber cartridge. The front chamber contains recombinant somatropin 5.8 mg, glycine 2.2 mg, mannitol 1.8 mg, sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous 0.32 mg, and disodium phosphate anhydrous 0.31 mg; the rear chamber contains 0.3% m-Cresol (as a preservative) and mannitol 45 mg in 1.14 mL water for injection. The GENOTROPIN 5 mg two-chambered cartridge contains 5.8 mg of somatropin. The reconstituted concentration is 5 mg/ml. The cartridge contains overfill to allow for delivery of 1ml containing the stated amount of GENOTROPIN – 5 mg.

http://labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling.aspx?id=577

Should we also be using mannitol and m-Cresol (not even sure what this one is) to mix the GH in? If not, why is Pfizer using them?

Mannitol is already in the puck for generics.

m-Cresol, the preservative, is not needed because bacteriostatic water will act as the preservative.

The only way to make generic gh more effective is by adding pharm gh to it.

op, ace inhibitors raise igf levels. Also will help your kidneys. you might want to look into that.

Last edited:
Idk anything about the water used in pharma but BPC-157 is shown to make receptors more sensitive therefore making GH more effective. As cheap as it is, adding a 250mcg dose 15mins prior to a GH dose is a pretty cost effective way of increasing the effects. Something to think about. So far we have little data and experiences but those that have done it have reported an increase in recovery effects, etc.

I'm certainly not an expert, but I would say the one thing that would make Generic HGH more effective would be for all the members to donate $5.00 to the HGH TESTING DONATIONS

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/lab-results/130031-hgh-testing-donations.html

We will be testing Generic HGH using a Pharma HGH product as a reference sample. These tests will answer the question whether Generic HGH compares favorably to Pharma HGH.

Best way I know would be to keep your liver working at an optimal level. Synthergine being the best thing out there followed by a few other things.

Since that's where the igf action happens if makes sense to me.

Guys,

I appreciate all the help about how to add other supplements or how to keep live healthy etc to benefit more from GH, but I was wondering about something else....

I am specifically curious about trying to mix generic GH with a solution that contains more than just bacteriostatic water. Should we worry about just bacteriostatic water not doing a good enough job to protect the GH?

Guys,

I appreciate all the help about how to add other supplements or how to keep live healthy etc to benefit more from GH, but I was wondering about something else....

I am specifically curious about trying to mix generic GH with a solution that contains more than just bacteriostatic water. Should we worry about just bacteriostatic water not doing a good enough job to protect the GH?

I've yet to hear anyone say something would work better than bac water so until studies are done I'm pretty confident and content with bac water. I can't imagine a different liquid mix making it more effective. I'm far from an expert, though.

Guys,

Serostim is pharma and it comes with sterile water. I know that some people think that there is something magical about GH, but to think that there is something magical about the water just doesn't make any sense.

are you serious or just messing with us here?

just from personal experience, i do a lot of blood work and self experiments with gh, spent too much wasting gh from forum info so i tested it on myself

gh serum was 2 points higher, the igf-1 was 100 higher

should give it a try and do bloods for yourself for a piece of mind, i myself will never be satisfied with someones personal experience on a forum

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws