over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh help

patmowery

Registered
Been taking hgh for several weeks! 3ius daily in the morning around 7am. Let me say the sleep is great!

I have experienced a ton of sleepiness and a good bit of fluid retention since the first few days.

My question is because of the fluid retention which is gone in the morn after i wake would it be best to take my dose in the afternoon say around 6pm to help prevent fluid retention and the lethargic feeling all day? Or would it be a waste?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting lower would have helped , splitting it up can help , taking it before bed would help

Knowing the brand / source can shed some light on it

yeah I split my dose ..am and afternoon

Starting lower would have helped , splitting it up can help , taking it before bed would help

Knowing the brand / source can shed some light on it

Been taking generic grey tops

Read it's not good before bed because you disrupt the natural gh production ?

Been taking generic grey tops

Read it's not good before bed because you disrupt the natural gh production ?

I've also heard that. That it may interfere with the bodies ability to produce it's natural pulse that occurs during REM sleep. I have not seen a study that proves this to be accurate. I tend to think that homeostasis, that says "any self-regulating process by which biological systems tend to maintain stability while adjusting to conditions that are optimal for survival". In layman's terms, if your body senses that your IGF-1 level is elevated, will it release the normal pulse of HGH? I don't have a study either, I'm just throwing something else out there.

I've also heard that. That it may interfere with the bodies ability to produce it's natural pulse that occurs during REM sleep. I have not seen a study that proves this to be accurate. I tend to think that homeostasis, that says "any self-regulating process by which biological systems tend to maintain stability while adjusting to conditions that are optimal for survival". In layman's terms, if your body senses that your IGF-1 level is elevated, will it release the normal pulse of HGH? I don't have a study either, I'm just throwing something else out there.

Definitely interesting I just want to make sure I make the right decisions and was curious to everyone's preference and or info

When any of you guys take anywhere from 2-4 IUs a day, do you guys run t4 (low dose of it) along with it everyday? Just wanting to see what some of your guys take is on this.

When any of you guys take anywhere from 2-4 IUs a day, do you guys run t4 (low dose of it) along with it everyday? Just wanting to see what some of your guys take is on this.

I would suggest it for anything over 2 IUs a day. I would suggest you check your TSH levels and a thyroid test.

I pretty much believe in splitting doses for anything, including supplements. I know half lives are different for everything but I prefer balanced dosing in general.

Yea, it's one of those things that you don't know whether is true or not but I'd rather not take it before bed just in case it is true.

I used to run T3 always for good reason which I dont remember :) , then recently there has been a lot of discussion and posts about needing T4 instead. Im not sure anymore which is best but Im leaning to T3. However right nowIm using a mix T3 25mcg/T4 100mcg .. got all my bases covered this way :D

To answer the op's initial question, I don't think it matters how you dose 3iu as far as bloating is concerned.

Regarding bloat and sleepiness - has always been the same for me regardless of how or when I run it.
That being said, when cruising on 2-3iu ED I just pin about an hour before workout. When running 4iu or more ED, I split it morning and pre workout.

Regarding bloat and sleepiness - has always been the same for me regardless of how or when I run it.
That being said, when cruising on 2-3iu ED I just pin about an hour before workout. When running 4iu or more ED, I split it morning and pre workout.

This is exactly how I do it. Doing 3iu all at once pre workout right now to save some money and just to not have to pin twice a day (laziness). But when i jump to 4 iu i split it....

Been taking hgh for several weeks! 3ius daily in the morning around 7am. Let me say the sleep is great!

I have experienced a ton of sleepiness and a good bit of fluid retention since the first few days.

My question is because of the fluid retention which is gone in the morn after i wake would it be best to take my dose in the afternoon say around 6pm to help prevent fluid retention and the lethargic feeling all day? Or would it be a waste?

You could do that. PWO,,in the evening,,,some even do before bedtime.

I would suggest it for anything over 2 IUs a day. I would suggest you check your TSH levels and a thyroid test.

Thanks Pesty, I was curious, I've seen this to be recommended to me at one point in time when I was looking forward to working with this one coach, etc. But, I don't use GH at all in the off-season. So I did a "no go" on that.. I prefer to save it when its really needed.

I have always just done mine before bed. Results have
never been any different then doing it any other time
so it just became more convenient.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws