over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP. Acne issues... PICS

Mrshred

Registered
So I had acne pretty bad in high school .
What I have left is what I believe is the damage that was left over.
I have white bumps all over my face and what looks like acne "holes". I'm very self conscious about it actually ...
Wondering if there's any drugs I can buy to help.
I've used to Clearasil and every OTC cream to no avail

https://i1027.photobucket.com/album...9-ADDB-4F75-8F85-E2FB10BF2A93_zps8yxeiydl.png

https://i1027.photobucket.com/album...1-B3CD-4FEA-A079-A0ADF795CE42_zpsaongbjwt.png

I'd recommend seeing a dermatologist, especially if it's covered by you're insurance plan.

Accutane and minocycline are just 2x of the meds that are available to stop on going acne, but they have their share of side effects). As for the scaring, you may want to ask about retin-a RX products or a chemical peel that's appropriate for your skin type. Many dermatologists initial consults are free...generic meds should be covered by insurance, but Chem peels and laser treatments are typically out of pocket. There isn't a one size fits all therapy/modality, as everyone has different skin types, condition and desirable outcome. I wish you luck brother, let us know how it turns out.

Last edited:
Accutane should clear it up the bumps.

The "holes" are look like scarring from previous acne. You could go to a spa and get microderm abrasion done to help reduce them, a chemical peel may help as well.

I had bad acne when I was a teenager, after doing the above it's hardly noticeable now...

First you need to get clear - try to avoid accutane if you can.

To fix the holes the best thing to do is look into dermarolling and needling - it is literally made to help this very issue. This with a good topical serum containing EGF and lots of pinning peptides will help significantly.

You can expect very significant improvements over 6 months of consistent use. You may never get perfect skin but you can get better skin, no doubt.

People need to stop it with the accutane!! Those are not active breakouts, there is a lot of scaring. Shred, my wife is an aestitician with her own business seeing over 100 customers a month herself. She specializes in what you have going on. Check your PM.

People need to stop it with the accutane!! Those are not active breakouts, there is a lot of scaring.

they actually are active breakouts. I had the same exact thing + tons of redness on both of my cheeks from irritation.

after I took Accutane, everything went away.

the holes/blemishes that OP is experiencing will persist until he removes the root cause, which is acne.

for this, he needs Accutane.

little slice;2269392 the holes/blemishes that OP is experiencing will persist until he removes the root cause said:
The holes, pot marks are scars. I have helped my wife run her aestetics business for 8 years, she has a Bs in cell development and genetics, has treated thousands of people.... Enough ok...

The holes, pot marks are scars. I have helped my wife run her aestetics business for 8 years, she has a Bs in cell development and genetics, has treated thousands of people.... Enough ok...

I suppose ill defer then.

Accutane worked a miracle for me, hope OP can get his situation sorted.

acne certainly was a nightmare.

If you don't mind me asking. What's your wife's opinion on daily use of 0.1% Retin A?

Personally, I've found it to help reduce pore size, acne and fine line wrinkles.

Thanks!

If you don't mind me asking. What's your wife's opinion on daily use of 0.1% Retin A?

Personally, I've found it to help reduce pore size, acne and fine line wrinkles.

Thanks!

Good question. I use the .05%

side note on Accutane.I know two people that have some pretty serious scarring which they attribute to Accutane use.They both claim the initial breakout along with the skin becoming hyper sensitive caused scarring which normal acne wouldn't have caused.

I cant confirm or deny this,just what I have heard from two separate people.

Last edited:
I had bad acne back in high school during the 80s and we used Retin A and a liquid that was in a bottle with a roll-on cap. I think it was Cleocin, which is antibacterial. The combo worked well for me. They have different strengths for the Retin A. Both are scripts and I went to a dermatologist to get them. They can also use liquid nitrogen to freeze zits that are nasty when you go in.

Last edited:

Thanks!

wow I got a question from you, I`m honored :D My wife is out of town till tomorrow night so I`ll get her exact answer and update the thread as well as Pm you.

It will do all the things you listed. I thought there was one possible downside but that`s what I`m gonna check with her. I know when I use this .3% retinoic acid I have on a breakout it just zaps it!!

I used to have brutal acne even before starting AAS. Afterwards, it got even worse. I ran a full accutane cycle prescribed by a derm, acne permanently gone forever. Haven't had acne since, no matter what gear I run. Literally one of the most amazing drugs in the planet IMO.

fix the pH levels of your body and your skin may benefit greatly

go alkaline before you resort to antibiotic orals or topicals

exhaust your holistic resources first

accutane almost gave me jaundice - never will i recommend it

first generation antibiotic tetracycline, or 2nd generation antibiotic doxy, mino, etc offer certain advantages over tetracycline.

Last edited:
I used to have brutal acne even before starting AAS. Afterwards, it got even worse. I ran a full accutane cycle prescribed by a derm, acne permanently gone forever. Haven't had acne since, no matter what gear I run. Literally one of the most amazing drugs in the planet IMO.

What was the dosing scheme? Amount/duration?

I heard low dose works wonders. 10-20mg ed for 6-12mos. I've heard Hollywood actors do it as well. I imagine low dose accutane and gh would make your skin look great?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws