over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LAB RESULTS 44 TRT WITH TWICE A YEAR BLASTS

bigsonbitch

Registered
my hematologist (i have a script for a phlebtomy) takes blood from me now and then. these were the results from my trt (doc gives me 400mg cyp EOW and i was on a blast during the time this was taken last month 8 weeks in.
copounds i was on:
400 cyp EOW - TRT
300 SUS EW
40 MG VAR A DAY
300MG TREN A WEEK (WAS 3 WEEKS IN WHEN THIS WAS TAKEN)
100 MG PROP EOD

Here are the results. my cholesterol and test level which isnt on the attached was as follows:
total 236
hdl 43
ldl 182
triglycerides 64

test total 1608
free test 355

see attached

Attachments

• IMG_1738.jpg
    IMG_1738.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 684
  • IMG_1739.jpg
    IMG_1739.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 693
So your using roughly about 850mg of test/week and your total test is only 1608 .your total test should be like 3 times that number on the doses you are using .i know you said you were 8 weeks in so the test definitely was built up in your system .besides your pharmacy test were the other products from a reputable lab because something doesn't seem right .and the var would have your Hdl in the teens ,yours is in the 40's. Your ast/alt aren't even elevated .

Last edited:
my test levels never get higher than this my whole life regardless how much ive taken. been on anf off sauce since my mid 20s ...im 44
i take all precautions, except liver protectants as i dont believe in them
im on BP meds...free test wasnt so bad
1600 total test is fine with me. not looking to be in the 3000s
just wanted feedbacks on my BW

Also the other lab is a very reputable lab thats a sponsor on this board and love his products

Also the other lab is a very reputable lab thats a sponsor on this board and love his products

Maybe your just one of the lucky guys that has decent bloodwork no matter what and how much they use .your bloodwork looks too good for the stuff and amounts you are taking

Maybe your just one of the lucky guys that has decent bloodwork no matter what and how much they use .your bloodwork looks too good for the stuff and amounts you are taking

i did dance out of the doctors office after he gave me the results

Nothing there would scare me at all considering your stack. Things should be fine once you come back down to TRT. What's you diet like and do you take any supplements? Curious if you have a trick or are just lucky.

Nothing there would scare me at all considering your stack. Things should be fine once you come back down to TRT. What's you diet like and do you take any supplements? Curious if you have a trick or are just lucky.

i try to eat clean but i cheat once or even twice a week(im more ecto - meso, so i my body needs it)...prob why cholesterol levels are a little screwed up
the var (idk if i can name the lab as they are a sponsor here) was for 8 weeks and the test was taken during the 8 weeks. i did between 30-40mgs a day..nothing crazy with good decent results. i did lose a lot of BF since that was my goal as i was going to aruba for 2 weeks with my whole community.
the prop, tren (only 4 weeks) and sus all from the sponsor here, and i loved it.
i went from 220 to 206 eating very clean. did nothing special really....i take BP meds for my pressure but that is it.
after 20 years of using and using non stop for the last 4-5 years or so (MOSTLY TRT) im happy with the results although my creatinine has been a bit high at times. nephrologist wasnt concerned and told me the juice had nothing to do with my increased levels but the muscle mass was the culprit.
i do also drink on weekends or did during football season...2-3 vodkas and i never in my life had high liver values except once when i want on anything and took cold meds for the flue...but the values were just a bit high like 72 ALT AND 64 AST
2 weeks later re-tested and normal.
doses over the years before TRT were moderate when i was in my 20's. 200mgs of testviron and maybe 15 mgs of metanabol or the old polish dbol
i use arimidex when needed.
im more concerned about heart related issues or possible heart related issues. i had an ekg done yesterday which was normal, but i asked the doc to send me for more tests to make sure all is good there as i do have mitral valve....its genetic from my mom.
thats pretty much it...never went nuts in my dosages, except for the occasional 500-750 blasts twice a year
oh and i also used serostim for 2 years straight from 35-37 at about 4 ius..no weekend breaks.
also dont use any supplements whatsoever....i only use whey to go protein powder by solgar 2 times a day

Last edited:
i try to eat clean but i cheat once or even twice a week(im more ecto - meso, so i my body needs it)...prob why cholesterol levels are a little screwed up

the var (idk if i can name the lab as they are a sponsor here) was for 8 weeks and the test was taken during the 8 weeks. i did between 30-40mgs a day..nothing crazy with good decent results. i did lose a lot of BF since that was my goal as i was going to aruba for 2 weeks with my whole community.

the prop, tren (only 4 weeks) and sus all from the sponsor here, and i loved it.

i went from 220 to 206 eating very clean. did nothing special really....i take BP meds for my pressure but that is it.

after 20 years of using and using non stop for the last 4-5 years or so (MOSTLY TRT) im happy with the results although my creatinine has been a bit high at times. nephrologist wasnt concerned and told me the juice had nothing to do with my increased levels but the muscle mass was the culprit.

i do also drink on weekends or did during football season...2-3 vodkas and i never in my life had high liver values except once when i want on anything and took cold meds for the flue...but the values were just a bit high like 72 ALT AND 64 AST

2 weeks later re-tested and normal.

doses over the years before TRT were moderate when i was in my 20's. 200mgs of testviron and maybe 15 mgs of metanabol or the old polish dbol

i use arimidex when needed.

im more concerned about heart related issues or possible heart related issues. i had an ekg done yesterday which was normal, but i asked the doc to send me for more tests to make sure all is good there as i do have mitral valve....its genetic from my mom.

thats pretty much it...never went nuts in my dosages, except for the occasional 500-750 blasts twice a year

oh and i also used serostim for 2 years straight from 35-37 at about 4 ius..no weekend breaks.

You should be able to name the source since they are a sponsor here. I wouldn't worry much about your cholesterol panel as your triglycerides (more important) are good and you're on cycle. The VAP is the only cholesterol test I pay attention to. Also, cutting bodyfat will definitely not harm bloodwork as much as bulking. Looks like you're pretty lucky for the most part. Unfortunately, there are more important blood tests that you didn't get in those results, but what you did get tested looks good.

You should be able to name the source since they are a sponsor here. I wouldn't worry much about your cholesterol panel as your triglycerides (more important) are good and you're on cycle. The VAP is the only cholesterol test I pay attention to. Also, cutting bodyfat will definitely not harm bloodwork as much as bulking. Looks like you're pretty lucky for the most part. Unfortunately, there are more important blood tests that you didn't get in those results, but what you did get tested looks good.

well if i can name them, the sponsor was pharmacom
nothuman, what other bloods would you get if you were me...over the past year or two i prob had every test under the sun as i am a hypochodriac. yea i know i use the sauce and im a hypochodriac...sounds silly.
i had an ANA test that was positive, but it was a 1:80 titer which i was told is borderline doc not concerned about lupus or any other auto immune diseases as he tested me for every one.

well if i can name them, the sponsor was pharmacom

nothuman, what other bloods would you get if you were me...over the past year or two i prob had every test under the sun as i am a hypochodriac. yea i know i use the sauce and im a hypochodriac...sounds silly.

i had an ANA test that was positive, but it was a 1:80 titer which i was told is borderline doc not concerned about lupus or any other auto immune diseases as he tested me for every one.

It's not silly as I am also a hypochondriac who still tries to use what I can get away with.

Other tests to get in the future if your doc will allow (I have to argue to get some of these):
CRP
Homocysteine
Lp-Pla2
VAP cholesterol panel
Lp(a) (included in VAP)
Fibrinogen
Interleukin-6
GGT

You're teetering on the brink of hyponatremia (low sodium [Na]). By a glance, my guess is you're drinking a wee-bit too much water, which is noticed by your low Cl- (chloride). In which you're probably peeing quite a bit. Along with some sweating, (both as a cause for low Na).

I'd try to bump up your sodium intake for a few days, and try to maintain a sufficient amount of Na.

I usually drink a can of spicy V8 juice if I'm peeing and sweating alot. Helps replenish both Na and Cl-.

As for your test levels... That's a little low for the given amount of androgens you're on.

You're teetering on the brink of hyponatremia (low sodium [Na]). By a glance, my guess is you're drinking a wee-bit too much water, which is noticed by your low Cl- (chloride). In which you're probably peeing quite a bit. Along with some sweating, (both as a cause for low Na).

I'd try to bump up your sodium intake for a few days, and try to maintain a sufficient amount of Na.

I usually drink a can of spicy V8 juice if I'm peeing and sweating alot. Helps replenish both Na and Cl-.

As for your test levels... That's a little low for the given amount of androgens you're on.

i agree, but as i said for some reason my test levels never get higher than 1600-1700
my sodium level was low and yes i did notice the increase of urination and i do sweat like crazy in the gym.
appreciate the feedback

It's not silly as I am also a hypochondriac who still tries to use what I can get away with.

Other tests to get in the future if your doc will allow (I have to argue to get some of these):
CRP
Homocysteine
Lp-Pla2
VAP cholesterol panel
Lp(a) (included in VAP)
Fibrinogen
Interleukin-6
GGT

had the CRP by my nephrologist and it was normal 1.4? i dont remember but it was in july...same as the homocysteine. the other ones im not sure...i have to go back and look at my results as my neph gave me every test in the book as he called it at the time

Your TRT doc is an idiot for giving you 400mg EOW

Your TRT doc is an idiot for giving you 400mg EOW

From my understanding, many TRT protocols are for EOW, E3W, or even once a month with cyp. Mine is EOW and personally know 2 others who work for me that are on one of the aforementioned.
I have better blood work and feel less sides from EOW than a weekly, or more frequent, dosing schedule.

What would be your reasoning for your statement?

From my understanding, many TRT protocols are for EOW, E3W, or even once a month with cyp. Mine is EOW and personally know 2 others who work for me that are on one of the aforementioned.
I have better blood work and feel less sides from EOW than a weekly, or more frequent, dosing schedule.

What would be your reasoning for your statement?

Exactly, which is why most endos are idiots for not prescribing weekly dosing.

is there anything that can be done besides take more sodium?

I drink an obscene amount of water, cant seem to stop, its like my baby btl, I get paniced without it. lol

I also pee lots and sweat more then pretty much anyone I ever see... lol

today was terrible.

I haven't seen v8 juice here...

interesting as always bud!

thanks!

Exactly, which is why most endos are idiots for not prescribing weekly dosing.

I would think the wrong way to go in those situations is treating every instance and every person the exact same, regardless of health indicators and quality of life taken into account. I'm not sure what the rigidity is all about? Different response rates, different metabolisms, different lifestyles, different blood results......1 way?
After over a decade of using, competing, multiple dosing schedules, and legit as well as non-legit "TRT" I seem to be a walking example of why all of those idiots might possibly be doing it correctly(in certain instances). I certainly respect your view point based on your experience but it's not parallel to mine.

is there anything that can be done besides take more sodium?

I drink an obscene amount of water, cant seem to stop, its like my baby btl, I get paniced without it. lol

I also pee lots and sweat more then pretty much anyone I ever see... lol

today was terrible.

I haven't seen v8 juice here...

interesting as always bud!

thanks!

Ideally the best way to increase sodium levels is to cut back on water intake. As far as something other than sodium to increase sodium levels, as far as I know there's nothing outside of sodium to do so.

There's food sources rich in sodium. You could snack on some beef jerky,
cheese, green olives or fermented veggies. Coconut water and Pedialyte could be another option.

Or you could do a sodium chloride solution IV drip... I'm just kidding :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner