over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nate Diaz Stockton SLAP,McGregor

This was fight was a beauty to watch just for the fact that Connor was really trashing the shit out of him but only to be beat.

I like Connor outside the UFC as a person, but once in there I find him very cocky.

Yes yes it is part of the sport and all to create hype :rolleyes::cool:;)

Man what did that mom feed those Diaz boys, they are some mean motherfuckers. Tough dudes.

Man what did that mom feed those Diaz boys, they are some mean motherfuckers. Tough dudes.

Allegedly, not much. According to Nate, the main reason he got into BJJ was because the older guys would by him and his brother burritos afterwards. So the choice was to go train and get fed or stay home and starve.

Mom didn't feed them too much. According to Diaz, after their first night of bjj a couple guys went out to eat. They invited the Diaz bros to go and the guys bought them burritos. Diaz said they would be at home starving with nothing to eat. They would say "We might as well go do some bjj, at least we'll get something to eat later". They eventually stuck with bjj and eventually mma.

Allegedly, not much. According to Nate, the main reason he got into BJJ was because the older guys would by him and his brother burritos afterwards. So the choice was to go train and get fed or stay home and starve.

Mom didn't feed them too much. According to Diaz, after their first night of bjj a couple guys went out to eat. They invited the Diaz bros to go and the guys bought them burritos. Diaz said they would be at home starving with nothing to eat. They would say "We might as well go do some bjj, at least we'll get something to eat later". They eventually stuck with bjj and eventually mma.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm not surprised mother fuckers lol. Nice

Damn that's crazy , I never heard about this , that's damn motivating though .

Diaz shouldnt have choked him out, and just layed the wood to him another round.
I hope diaz beats rda for the belt and connor will be forced to fighr diaz again. I honestly think connor wants no part of diaz. Shit mendes could beat connor with a full camp.

Diaz shouldnt have choked him out, and just layed the wood to him another round.
I hope diaz beats rda for the belt and connor will be forced to fighr diaz again. I honestly think connor wants no part of diaz. Shit mendes could beat connor with a full camp.

CONNOR was about to get knocked out I believe,,,that why he went for the shoot on NATE. Mistake either way for him though.

Diaz is a typical skell from Stockton. The whole town is a shithole.

Why be hard on the guy...he's made his own way...the hard way! LOL!! A cut man that used to work out at the old gym I trained at was a cut guy for Nick Diaz in some of his fights. He said behind the scenes he's a very respectful guy...he and his brother just have their own way of getting up for fights...and they truly don't take anyone's shit!

I admit Stockton isn't too nice unless you're around UOP.

You're right.. my son went to UOP for 2 years..,campus is beautiful.. small area around campus was nice.. but beyond that.. pretty ghetto.. I would always make him promise NOT to venture around the town.. lol.. There was a mass shooting 2 years ago.. 7 killed in drive by shooting at a small market.. it is only 5 mins away from UOP.. 💀💀💀💀💀

Why be hard on the guy...he's made his own way...the hard way! LOL!! A cut man that used to work out at the old gym I trained at was a cut guy for Nick Diaz in some of his fights. He said behind the scenes he's a very respectful guy...he and his brother just have their own way of getting up for fights...and they truly don't take anyone's shit!

I admit Stockton isn't too nice unless you're around UOP.

Agreed. Where was connors whole warrior heart than. Didnt he say in an interview that he would never tap, that you would have to kill him to win. Lol that was the quickest tap id ever seen

CONNOR was about to get knocked out I believe,,,that why he went for the shoot on NATE. Mistake either way for him though.

YaSVUwE.gif

Fully agree with you , how awesome/funny would it have been to see Connor get KO'd . I also would love to see a full camp Diaz go against Connor. Diaz said he wasn't the best in the press conferences since his mind wasn't all the way their but when he does camps his mind becomes clear and it's alot easier for him to speak and stuff when he actually does the camps.

Fully agree with you , how awesome/funny would it have been to see Connor get KO'd . I also would love to see a full camp Diaz go against Connor. Diaz said he wasn't the best in the press conferences since his mind wasn't all the way their but when he does camps his mind becomes clear and it's alot easier for him to speak and stuff when he actually does the camps.

You might get your wish now. Rumor has it they are planning the rematch for UFC 200 in July. I have no idea why. Connor has nothing for Diaz. But I guess it moves the needle.

You might get your wish now. Rumor has it they are planning the rematch for UFC 200 in July. I have no idea why. Connor has nothing for Diaz. But I guess it moves the needle.

Frankie must be piiiiiiiiiiissed. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity