over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are there 2 superdrols?

ALLEX

Banned
Sorry if it's been discussed before, but please educate me on what's the original superdrol and the one found today.

Thanks guys.

Original 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one.

New: 2a-17a-dimethyl-5b-androst-3-one.

Many claim the original alpha isomer SD delivered less sides and more gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, that was fast...

So, they don't make the original any more? Why?

Original 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one.

New: 2a-17a-dimethyl-5b-androst-3-one.

Many claim the original alpha isomer SD delivered less sides and more gains.

Which is the version made by sources/sponsors nowadays?

Original had zero water gains. The "new" version does.
I don't remember bad sides from the orginal

Which is the version made by sources/sponsors nowadays?

All new ph versions found on the European market have the beta isomer. The "Original" version is nowhere to be found.
I don't know about the USA tho,I'm sorry!

Last edited:
Here's a little info I found a while ago. I asked the same question before and found this article helpful.

**broken link removed**

This is my 2 cents. The original superdrol does put water weight on you no doubt but it puts it in all the right places. Meaning in the muscle and thats why you can look dry on it. The new superdrol will bloat you and the water weight will just go all over. The original superdrol has less sides as well. Although your blood pressure will increase on both, liver enzymes will get elevated on both, and both will suppress your appetite after a while because of the impact it has on your liver.

I have used ARLs with great success (I feel like this is the original superdrol). I pretty much have been using it in every cycle since because it is so amazing. 20-30mg ed makes you feel like a champ. I have kept my cycles short, 4 weeks max is all I have needed to make substantial gains. Throw in some growth/slin/test and you have a nice burst cycle.

All new ph versions found on the European market have the beta isomer. The "Original" version is nowhere to be found.
I don't know about the USA tho,I'm sorry!

Considering the raws are pretty much sourced from the same place; It's probably the beta isomer with U.S sources too.

There are sponsors here that make some very potent, and kickass SD...sadly for me, my infant liver doesn't like SD :mad:

Here's a little info I found a while ago. I asked the same question before and found this article helpful.

**broken link removed**

I think the last answer I was expecting from this thread was "no, there's only one superdrol".

Maybe they differ in purity or it's all placebo effect. Who knows?

Where's Mike Arnold?

Sdrol quality has varied loads with me. I never used the original though. The best I ever used wasd mdrol by competitive labs... that was incredibly strong.

Sdrol quality has varied loads with me. I never used the original though. The best I ever used wasd mdrol by competitive labs... that was incredibly strong.

MDROL was a strong designer oral. Very effective but after a few weeks I was always lethargic on it.

I miss competitive edge labs. They had solid prohormones/designer steroids at literally a fraction of the cost of everybody else. I also really miss pheraplex. next to anavar at 100mg, that was definitely my favorite oral.

I can agree with this

Mike Arnold has wrote about it. There seem to be two formulas. The original was more potent less sides less water retention.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I've heard all the same things mentioned in this thread--about the alpha vs. bets isomer. I am no chemist, so I won't be of much assistance when it comes to that subject, but I can say the following without any doubt whatsoever. There have been many SD products sold over the years--and many of these have been lab tested---yet they are NOT all the same drug.

Like several others have said, the original SD (and many other versions) caused absolutely zero sub-q water retention. They were very dry and had an incredible effect on muscle fullness, strength, and vascularity. They were the absolute BEST steroids that I have ever used...by a LONG shot. They provided more mass gains, more quickly, than ANY other steroid...while simultaneously making me as hard, dry, and vascular as the best cutting steroids.

Nothing ever changed my body faster or made me stronger. When I was at my absolute strongest, I was using nothing but 40 mg of SD per day. I have tried every combo of steroid since, from small to massive dosages, and nothing ever got me as strong as I was on that one drug--at only 280 mg/week.

On the other hand, I have used some versions of SD that were absolute shit! I held a ton of water, felt horrible (severe lethargy and depression), and experienced even worse appetite suppression--to the point I just couldn't eat. Oh, and to cap things off, these versions did NOT provide the same gains in muscle or strength.

Keep in mind that I have probably used over 30 different brands of SD at this point in my life, with at least 20+ of them having been lab tested. Lab testing came to mean very little to me--because I realized very quickly that there must be different ways of making the drug that accounted for such a drastic difference in effects.

The difference in effects was so extreme that it was not even like the same drug. One version made me dry, rock hard, and fuller than Anadrol, while the other one literally made me look like I was using 50 mg of d-bol without an AI...and neither did it provide the same increase in fullness...not to mention all the other differences mentioned above.

I would be one thing if I had only used the drug only a few times, but after having used 30+ different brands (including the original and Methyl-Masterdrol, which was a killer version by the old Legal Gear about 9 years ago) and having confirmed lab-testing on at least 2 dozen occasions, I believe I can say with absolute certainty that not all SD products are being synthesized in the same fashion. I am FAR from the only one who has experienced this, which you can see by a few of the posts in here.

I actually feel bad for you guys who never got to try the original version (or others which were made the same way), as it was such a great drug. I saw one guy in here said he tried the old CEL version. I can't say that all of CEL's batches were bad, but I used it twice and it was nothing like the original. It caused water retention and all the other shitty sides previously mentioned. I actually had to discontinue it after about 10 days of use because I felt (and looked) so bad. However, I have heard from many others that CE was very inconsistent with their SD, with some batches being good and others being bad. I only used maybe a handful of different products that were good all of the time, but they are long gone.

It would be interesting to know which, if any, sponsors carry the correct version. Whether that means the alpha isomer or something else, I couldn't say, but I can say for sure that if a UGL carried some that worked like the original, they would be getting a LOT of referrals.

Hell yes beautiful write up!:love:

Thanks for the info, Mike...

I remember years ago (back when it was legal), I was reading "he who must not be named" laughing at folks raving about sdrol. This was in another galaxy, far far away...

Anyways... He'd say they were crazy, that if they wanted some strong oral they should just do drol, that supplements are bullshit, etc... (I don't think he knew sdrol was a full-blown steroid)

But then someone got him a few bottles of the original sdrol and he was literally blown away and started raving about it like everyone else.

So, how such a drug disappears from the market is beyond me... WTF

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc