over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about Blood Pressure

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hopefully you more experienced guys will chime in. After reading about Carditone on here, I bought some as my numbers have always been borderline high.

What would you consider the best range to be in? Can it go to low and cause issues?

The reason for asking is that these are my numbers about 3 weeks in using that supplement. Every week I see them go slightly lower although I figure it will level out soon.

uploadfromtaptalk1458511810667.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Doctors don't really consider it too low unless you're getting hypotensive symptoms. Mine is usually around 100-110/60-70 and I have no issues.

Ive used Carditone for the last 3 years 2 caps a day every day. I am a firm believer in it. Im usually around 110/65 to 120/75.

Thanks for the replies. I'm at two tablets a day as well, so I could back that down if necessary.

But I feel fine and no issues.

You want your numbers no more than 120/80 .unless your numbers are drastically lower than that I wouldn't be concerned .

Looks really similar to mine. My diastolic is always 55-60 for some reason, but top number is higher. It's too bad because the systolic (top) number is the more important of the two. I don't really care about diastolic unless it's too low/high.

In any case, that's a good blood pressure to have. And congrats on your heart rate being so good.

I wish mine was lower. It's been as high as 180ish over upper 90s. I even broke 100 on the bottom number. Felt like absolute shit. I'm going to look in to this carditone. Years ago my blood pressure was so much lower. Bottom numbers hardly ever broke 60 at rest.

At first I thought this was a brag thread ;)

Those are great #s in my opinion man. Are you on a blast/cycle right now? If so, definitely great #s

Mine usually runs

At about 105/60 . A quality Beetroot juice is my go to. Carditone is s great product but can make my numbrrs go too low at times...pro

At first I thought this was a brag thread ;)

Those are great #s in my opinion man. Are you on a blast/cycle right now? If so, definitely great #s
Currently just in trt. But my numbers would usually average 130/85-90.

You know how it is, you read something someone says that works for them, and you try it.

I've taking Garlic, Hawthorne and numerous other things to bring to down, and never really seen any results.

So this product caught my attention as I could physically track a difference each week. Honestly, it surprised me that it worked.

Currently just in trt. But my numbers would usually average 130/85-90.

You know how it is, you read something someone says that works for them, and you try it.

I've taking Garlic, Hawthorne and numerous other things to bring to down, and never really seen any results.

So this product caught my attention as I could physically track a difference each week. Honestly, it surprised me that it worked.

Ive read about it repeatedly on the boards, but never pulled the trigger. I think this thread will finally get me to buy some.

That's great I heard you mentioned carditone on another thread.Any sides from taking caditone. I have been using low dose cialas, looking for a better replacement.

That's great I heard you mentioned carditone on another thread.Any sides from taking caditone. I have been using low dose cialas, looking for a better replacement.
None at all. I would have never given it a try before reading about it here (Chode, Car dealer, etc) as I had never heard of it.

Goes to show how much you can learn at a great place such as this one.

My only concern is how low someone's BP should be. I will continue to monitor it, and cut back to one tablet later if needed.

Citrus Bergamot was another one that I hadn't heard of. Started using it and blood work about two months into it reflected the difference.

Gives me hope again on OTC stuff. You just have to weed the good from the bad.

I've taken carditone everyday for 3yrs or so and I have zero sides from it. Amazon Prime usually has it for $22-$25 a bottle.

sides

are there any sides of taking this and was anyone on peds with these readings

are there any sides of taking this and was anyone on peds with these readings

I'm on TRT right now. Will probably add a compound in and bump the test up in a couple of months so I will see how it goes. But I never do what I consider high doses. 600mg of fast acting compounds all total does me well.

No sides right now. But to be honest, even 400mg of tren per week didn't affect my blood pressure. It's borderline high regardless of being off or on until I started using this.

But I will say it does lower your resting heart rate as mine was usually in the mid to upper 60's. I have seen it at night a few days ago at 53. So keep that in mind.

I would love to get my dad on this as he has high blood pressure. He is like JuanJuan in that he has to take Klonipan SP(?) as nothing else works. He is also on a heart pill that slows his heart rate.

But this stuff works so well, I wouldn't advise him or anyone on medication specifically for this to try it without their Dr.'s guidance.

Doctors don't really consider it too low unless you're getting hypotensive symptoms. Mine is usually around 100-110/60-70 and I have no issues.

I feel bad when mine gets down to about 100/55. I just decreased one of my meds to get mine back up.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws