YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I allergic to Test E or the Coconut Oil?

TonyCyp

Registered
Hey all. So my source for TRT went MIA. I found a new one. However they MAY be an issue. I use test cyp since I started TRT 4 years ago. Last time I had to get a quick vial of ANYTHING. I was able to get 2 vials(2 seperate brands,same source) of Test E. However. Every time I injected the test e,about 6 hours later I would get random itchy rashes on my arms and legs. They would last for a day or two. Then come back when I injected again. Upon inspection I realized BOTH vials used coconut oil. Now all my other vials used to use grape seed. Anyway eventually I was able to find a new source. Grape seed cyp. For about a year. Well he is now MIA and I need to order cyp soon. Found a new guy. But he uses coconut oil as well. Now I'm not sure if I should order? Was I more likely allergic to the coconut oil or the test E? I'm sure I've eaten stuff cooked in coconut oil with no problem before.

There's onlyrics one way to find out. Get a test e that's not in coconut oil and see if it dose it. I think it's the coconut oil but that's just my two cents.

probably allergic to testosterone

When I see posts like this, I wait for Little Slice's responses. I must say, I was a little disappointed!:D

Hey all. So my source for TRT went MIA. I found a new one. However they MAY be an issue. I use test cyp since I started TRT 4 years ago. Last time I had to get a quick vial of ANYTHING. I was able to get 2 vials(2 seperate brands,same source) of Test E. However. Every time I injected the test e,about 6 hours later I would get random itchy rashes on my arms and legs. They would last for a day or two. Then come back when I injected again. Upon inspection I realized BOTH vials used coconut oil. Now all my other vials used to use grape seed. Anyway eventually I was able to find a new source. Grape seed cyp. For about a year. Well he is now MIA and I need to order cyp soon. Found a new guy. But he uses coconut oil as well. Now I'm not sure if I should order? Was I more likely allergic to the coconut oil or the test E? I'm sure I've eaten stuff cooked in coconut oil with no problem before.

Squeeze your nipples a little harder and everything will be fine.

What's your TRT again? 300 test, 300 deca, dbol and winny?

Only on 200mg test a week now. At one point I ran 300 t 300 d but that's too much to run long term.

lol...i love tony cyp...always entertaining.

lol...i love tony cyp...always entertaining.

I know a lot of my posts at idiotic. However over the years I've learned a lot. Also suffer from OCD. So I ask lots of questions. Right now I'm just freaking out. Cuz I need my meds

When I see posts like this, I wait for Little Slice's responses. I must say, I was a little disappointed!:D

haha im trying to dial down the negativity a bit, im worried it'll start transferring over into my day-to-day interactions with people

Lol. I was gonna be onry but then I felt bad.

Odds are it's the COCONUT oil. Injecting it is much different than eating or rubbing it on skin.

haha im trying to dial down the negativity a bit, im worried it'll start transferring over into my day-to-day interactions with people

Brother. I don't post much at all. I do read a lot and when I deem something silly, I always say 'I cant wait till lil slice responds." LOL

Don't tone it down. You make me laugh.

Seriously now.

Word is that several batches of test e. Chinese raws from various sources were contaminated with phenol. That should/could be the reason.

Switch back to cyp (that's your user's name anyways, so stick with it).

Dozens of sponsors here carry test cyp.

Thanks for response guys. I guess I'll just have to look around for a sponsor that doesn't use coconut oil in their cyp.

squeeze your nipples hard lol

ALLEX is back !! :thumbup::thumbup:

What's long term?

I see you don't follow Tony.

300/300 was his TRT. Like, for life... Then he started lactating like a Dutch cow and nothing in the world could convince him 300/300 was not TRT, but a cycle.

After a few months of this ordeal he finally changed his mind. But, to this day, he still spends his days watching reality TV and squeezing his nipples.

His favorite show is Jersey Shore, closely followed by The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws