Getting ripped with Synthetek

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
This is my new log for the transformation contest. I am going to put everything I have into this so plan to really transform my physique over the next few months. My aim is to basically get as lean as possible whilst still eating a healthy and well balanced diet. I will start with a decent amount of carbs but everything will be 100% clean. Over time I will lower overall carbs and implement carb cycling with the number of very low days increasing.

Over the next month my diet will consist of chicken/turkey breast, synthepure, EAA's/BCAA's, beef, eggs, fruits (various berries, apples, bananas, oranges, pineapple, mango), oats, jasmine rice, pasta, almond butter, cashew butter, extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil, bifidus yoghurt and various greens (spinach, broccoli, kale, romain lettuce etc).

Over time I will take away many of the carbs especially the fruit apart from the berries (blueberries, blackberries and raspberries).

Hormones are currently 500mg test per week and I just added in 50mg adrol pre workout. 2moro I will add in 40mg dbol per day split 20-20. Next week I will likely ad din tren e at 200mg per week and slowly move up to a max of 600mg per week (if I think ok at that dose). I will lower the test to 400mg for the majority of the contest then taper that down near to the end. I plan to add in avar at some point starting at 50mg per day. At the moment I am using 12.5mg MK-677 per day and plan to keep that in for most of the contest. I have 6 vials of 5mg cjc 1295 with dac and will add that in soon and run it for approx 8 weeks. I will also start some MT2 to help me get a bit darker and for it's other benefits (appetite suppression, slin sensitivity, darken facial hair and sexual benefits).

I will be starting a syntherol chest cycle very soon and will begin at 0.5ml in 9 spots in each pec and increase the volume over time. I also plan to use syntherol in other muscles to help keep fullness and give them that extra "pop" as I diet down.

From tomorrow synthetine and syntheselen will be dosed at 6ml each per day dosed 3ml pre workout and 3ml in the evening. This combo is amazing for fat loss and vascularity so I expect great things. Synthergine will be used for the next 3 months to help keep my liver healthy so I can make the best gains possible.

Training will be a mixture of everything. Very high volume as I simply love it. Although I will be watching the weight over time as the last thing I want is to get injured especially as the risk gets higher the leaner I become. Guys will know I have really bad lower back issues so I work around them. I will also use common sense when training chest during my syntherol cycle to avoid any possible issues. That means limited poundage but lots of squeezing and basically making every rep as hard as possible. I have just started doing cardio so will carry that on and increase duration over time.

I had my gf take pics earlier on. We are moving apartments next week but I didn't want to wait that long to get pics done. Here it is very awkward and thats why all my recent pics tend to be in my small bathroom. It's a studio and the main room has one light over a fixed table and it's fairly dull so it's pointless getting pics taken in there.

These are genuinely the best pics out of all she took :eek: Would I fuck post up the others. Some make my arms look tiny and my legs like I have never trained them. I guess that's common when you are 6ft 2 and not 300 pounds. The newspaper is the weekedn edition. I picked up another but they wanted $8.50 for a newspaper I can't even read :eek::D Here are my starting pics...

11t4y1g.jpg

207kcxu.jpg

2u9tmqs.jpg

30clzj7.jpg

16glo9d.jpg

1zc3if5.jpg

ej8rcw.jpg

125stvm.jpg

ok8rqa.jpg

svqe7l.jpg

30vdtf9.jpg

35c0spx.jpg

Your looking good bro can't wait to see the end results.

You have added alot of size over the years.

Dude you're already huge and lean this should be fun to watch good luck!

You have gotten a lot bigger. Looking great.

Dude you're already huge and lean this should be fun to watch good luck!

Far from that but thanks. I am the opposite of arrogant but pics do not do me justice at all. It's definitely harder in pics alone when you are tall. I guess it just shows how important posing and camera angles are because in some pics my arms look about 14 inches :eek::D I don't like how small my hamstrings look either and I abuse them. I got my calves up to 18.5 inches with syntherol but in some pics they look about 12 :eek: My back double bi-cep is horrible too. I have some acne scarring from stupidly leaving acne in the past so that's why I never usually post back pics. I haven't measured my quads but they were 28 inches a while back and they look shit in some pics. Regardless of all of that I know in 3 months times I am going to impress a lot of people because I am a man on a mission :D

Thanks for the positive comments. I am looking forward to the next few months and pushing myself mentally and physically.

Earlier I trained legs and had a great workout. Prewrkout I used 3ml syntheselen and 3ml synthetine and 50mg adrol. It's great to be back on the combo and I have noticed a difference straightaway in regards to energy and vascularity. The Genotec adrol is super strong and my 3rd tab so far. I am made up as it's hard to find good adrol and this has me pumped up like to the max during training. It is giving me acid reflux issues and I just had a minor nose bleed so I need to monitor both. My leg session consited of:

Leg Press calf presses... about 10 sets of 20-10 reps with stretches between every set.
Tibialis DB Raises on a flat bench... 4 sets of 40-20 reps going up to a 34kg db.
Hip Adductor supersetted with Hip Abductor... 5 sets of 20-15 reps for each rotating with no rest between all 10 sets.
Seated Leg Curls... started with 40, 30 then 20 reps. Moved onto approx 15-10 reps for 4 sets with heavy weight with 25-15 partials after each set. Supersetted the last 2 sets with sumo stance leg press pushing with my heels for 2 sets.
Horizontal Leg Press... 3 sets of 20 reps supersetted with 3 sets of walking lunges with 12kg db's.
Squats holding a db elevated on 2 foot platforms (can't do barbell squats due to me lower back)... 2 sets of 20 reps then 1 final set with 34kg db for 40 reps then 19 (complete failure) reps with my bodyweight.
Leg extension... 1 quick set after the above with light weight just to kill me off... 15 very slow reps.

The above really took it out of me. Most was hard training but I only really pushed it during the leg curls and final set of squats with leg extensions. Sometimes I can overdo it and can't walk properly for 1 week so this is a happy medium... no walking properly for 3 days max :D

I have trained 3 days in a row so 2moro will be an off day and just spent resting and concentrating on getting lots of good food in. I will start prepping my meals 2moro. 3 meals will be chicken/turkey with rice or pasta so those are ideal to do. Most of my other meals I want to cook fresh due to taste (eggs, oats etc).

Hey bro you're not suppose to put your after pics up....wtf Good luck. Looks like you're on the right program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good E! You've put on alot of muscle, it'll look awesome once the fat is gone.

What language is that paper in? Dont the Swiss speak a Germanic language?

Holy volume on that leg workout.

Yes it was a light day for me... only 2 hours :D I would have been faster but I trained with my gf and I made her do the exact same haha :D

Kinglewy and SirAnabolic...

The paper is in French as I live in the French part of Switzerland. The majority of Switzerland speak German. So a lot of the headquarters for major companies are in Zurich or Bern so they speak German. It's weird because when we need to phone companies sometimes I am best speaking even though it's gf's home country. She can speak 5 languages but German is not one (I only speak English).

SA I bought a newspaper the other day and couldn't get pics done so threw it away. On the w/e I got to the shop quite late and they only had 2 papers left. One at 3.50CHF ($3.50) that looked better so I picked it up and the woman wanted $8.50 for it. I waste some money but I wasn't gonna pay $8.50 for a paper I can't even read. So I got the yellow one for I think $3.30. $8.50 for a newspaper and it was crap :eek:

In!

Looking great right out the gate, big dog!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131