over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose 10mg superdrol?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone use a dose this low before? Thinking about adding 10mg of it to a 50mg anavar blast this summer as long as blood pressure stays normal. I know there have been multiple SD threads but not about this low of a dose.

I used to use it PWO only like that for up to 3 months. Worked great and no sides. Lots of strength and size gains and no negative sides. I didn't have bloods done so I am only going by how I felt.

I'm starting with 6.25 mg ED (bring on the hate bitches!! :cool:) to assess how body tolerates it. I could only run 25 mg ED for 9 days before I felt like death was knocking, and I had to stop.

SD is still one of the BEST steroids for building actual muscle and I can see why you're interested in running a low dose.

Anyone use a dose this low before? Thinking about adding 10mg of it to a 50mg anavar blast this summer as long as blood pressure stays normal. I know there have been multiple SD threads but not about this low of a dose.

If it's good sdol than 10mg will have a pronounced impact straightaway. When I used mdrol (sdrol clone) years ago I started at 10mg and went up to 20mg. I didn't even need to up the dose as 10mg was great. 20mg turned out to be too much for me and I stopped early. 10mg of good sdrol will give you better results than 50mg of most other orals. That should be a great cycle as long as blood pressure etc stays in range. Now the main factor is do you have good sdrol as 2 of the 3 brands I have used have been nowhere as effective as the mdrol.

I used to use 10mg of SD preworkout as a pulse dose. At the time I was only lifting 5 days a week on a 3 on 1 off/ 2 on 1 off split.

I figured out that if I took it about 1 and half/2 hours before I lifted, then it really kicked. I liked it. Increased my strength and helped a little with endurance. But the best part was, using it like this I was able to run, if I remember right it was a couple years ago, for almost 14 weeks.

I was on so much stuff I can't honestly say if it put any weight on me, but like I have written above there was a noticeable difference in strength and endurance between me using it and not using any preworkout.

Hope this helps buddy

Great feedback so far! It's from ARL for those of you asking. I used 20-30mg back in 2011 and the sides got the best of me but I ate poorly and took no health precautions at the time.

Great feedback so far! It's from ARL for those of you asking. I used 20-30mg back in 2011 and the sides got the best of me but I ate poorly and took no health precautions at the time.

I am on day 15 of lk3 sd at 20mg a day... and the sides are starting to become pretty rough(his shit is the real fucking deal) THat being said at thise dose of 20mg a day my body has completely transformed(So many veins even with all the water i'm holding from mk)... i think i could have gotten very similar results with 10mg a day and be feeling a lot better right now... going to ride it out to 21 days if i can make it.. But as everyone has said if its real.. fuck ya 10mg with do work!

Yea I've used 5mg before lol I play it safe

I was under the impression that 10mg is where everyone should start, unless you eat a bowl full of dbol/adrol every morning with your eggs...

If it's good sdol than 10mg will have a pronounced impact straightaway. When I used mdrol (sdrol clone) years ago I started at 10mg and went up to 20mg. I didn't even need to up the dose as 10mg was great. 20mg turned out to be too much for me and I stopped early. 10mg of good sdrol will give you better results than 50mg of most other orals. That should be a great cycle as long as blood pressure etc stays in range. Now the main factor is do you have good sdrol as 2 of the 3 brands I have used have been nowhere as effective as the mdrol.

I found a guy that still has some competitive edge labs bottles lying around. I miss the hell out of phereplex, but he wants about $200 for a bottle....hes got like 4-5 Mdrol also. That stuff was good, but not $200 good.

I found a guy that still has some competitive edge labs bottles lying around. I miss the hell out of phereplex, but he wants about $200 for a bottle....hes got like 4-5 Mdrol also. That stuff was good, but not $200 good.

If it were $100 I would consider it but $200 is ridiculous.

You can get 500 10mg original formula superdrol tabs from arl for less then that 1 bottle. They are on point, I highly recommend.

I am actually going to start the exact same cycle in a few weeks. 10mg is a good starting point if you are already running var. After a month of superdrol 20mg+ ed, I am pretty sick of it. The strength is amazing but my joints just cant handle it lol. The strength gains for me have always been dramatic. Even with liver supps (NAC and Tudca) my appetite goes to shit towards the start of the 4th week. My favorite steroid by far.

You can get 500 10mg original formula superdrol tabs from arl for less then that 1 bottle. They are on point, I highly recommend.

its the phereplex i really want and this is the only guy i found who has any. I would go as far as consider having sex with honey booboo's mom for a solid supply...But I dont know if I can spend 200 on an expired bottle

My last run of sdrol was 5 mgs week 1. 10 mgs week 2. 20 mgs weeks 3&4. Every thing went Perfect. My body didn't get all the lethargic sides I would usually get and no acid reflux or heartburn. Great gains and strength was unreal.

Last edited:
Ran 10mg for 4 weeks a few years back. At about the 14 day mark I had all the same shitty sides I did at 20/30mgs when I had run that dose previously. For me no matter the dose the sides come on strong.

Is posting a pic of some old stock I have of Sdrol and P-plex against the rules? Not looking to sell just legitimatize...

Just to echo what everyone has said, 10mg/day should be enough with a solid test base. However, even at this low dosage, my lipids still got trashed.

10mg-15mg is the right amount.

I'd do 2 5mg doses throughout the day. One before you're pre-wo meal and one at night or morning depending on when you WO.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131