YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does "synergy" exist between specific steroids?

Landmonster

Registered
This is a question I had wondered about.

For lack of a better term, I will use the term "synergy". By this, I mean the interaction between 2 steroids to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects

Given that definition: Do we know (or believe) that a synergy exists between certain steroids?

Some people have been saying: "You can stack any steroid with any other steroid.... the more steroids you take, the more gains you can potentially get. However, no synergy exists."

Whereas others have said that a synergy exists between certain compounds. In other words, 1+1=3, instead of 1+1=2. For an example of "synergy", the stack that comes to my mind immediately is the classic "Test/Deca/Dbol" stack.

My question is, is there an actual synergy that exists between Deca and Dianabol, or are these simply common steroids that many people have taken together for many years?

If a synergy exists, what various combinations of compounds are known to work especially well together?

Yes IMO
Example. Test Cyponate & anadrol
Deca & Dbol

I made my best gains on 1st example
I prefer to stick to 1 injectable and one oral high dose both.
Although I can't do high dose anymore to old

I have never be to fond of the little bit of everything cycle.
But that's just me I'm sure you will get other opinions.

To me it's not so much if you combine they suddenly make oneanother stronger. It's more they compliment oneanother and add to results in different manners. Moreover, certain aas can help with the side effects of others whilst giving you their own results at the same time. Different aas influence different hormones in the body and if you pick carefully you can use that to your advantage. Then there is the fact many hormones have a saturation dose (different for everyone). I just mean there comes a dose were no added results are observed or perhaps side effects start outweighing the results. I personally find using smaller amounts of different aas can lead to greater overall results whilst minimizing possible side effects. Then comes HGH and peptides and their effect on IGF-1 levels etc which in turn only adds to a cycles results.

There are loads of good combinations and a lot of them fairly obvious due to the known common effects from individual aas. Everyone responds differently though. I will say there are a few aas I sometimes use as compliments to many cycles. They still bring their own results but they definitely add to many cycles. The main one for me would be masteron. Masteron is a great steroid and can be used for a number of reasons and usually only adds to a cycle.

Yes IMO
Example. Test Cyponate & anadrol
Deca & Dbol

I made my best gains on 1st example
I prefer to stick to 1 injectable and one oral high dose both.
Although I can't do high dose anymore to old

I have never be to fond of the little bit of everything cycle.
But that's just me I'm sure you will get other opinions.

I seem to respond well to test c too. Although the literature would have you believe it's one of the lesser esters.

I do think people overcomplicate the hormones part though. Plus test is going to work no matter what ester you use. But for conversation sake here are a few combos I like and just a few things I have noticed over the years when it comes to the way I respond...

Test C and Deca... then comes dbol or adrol or both
Test and Mast
Deca and Mast... usually always add mast for the later half of deca cycles
Test and Tren
Adrol and Winny
Adrol and dbol at smaller doses instead of going high for either.
Deca and dbol
If going higher test then sust

AAS are going to work no matter which ones you use though. Just make sure everything else is in place and the results will come.

To me it's not so much if you combine they suddenly make oneanother stronger. It's more they compliment oneanother and add to results in different manners. Moreover, certain aas can help with the side effects of others whilst giving you their own results at the same time. Different aas influence different hormones in the body and if you pick carefully you can use that to your advantage. Then there is the fact many hormones have a saturation dose (different for everyone). I just mean there comes a dose were no added results are observed or perhaps side effects start outweighing the results. I personally find using smaller amounts of different aas can lead to greater overall results whilst minimizing possible side effects. Then comes HGH and peptides and their effect on IGF-1 levels etc which in turn only adds to a cycles results.

There are loads of good combinations and a lot of them fairly obvious due to the known common effects from individual aas. Everyone responds differently though. I will say there are a few aas I sometimes use as compliments to many cycles. They still bring their own results but they definitely add to many cycles. The main one for me would be masteron. Masteron is a great steroid and can be used for a number of reasons and usually only adds to a cycle.

Perfectly said

There may be advantages to using a testosterone derived steroid, a progestin and DHT derived steroid for example I think.

yes!

synergy exists!

drol+wini for example...

that said IF you understand hormones n how they work you can get better results then simply just taking steroids.

on the comments above, I don't respond at all to tc. idk why but that and sust are things I never use really dislike them.

that said I generally feel test is test, yes base is best, again understanding HOW steroids work and why you use them explains why.

there has been much said about drol/dbol combo...
personally I think its too much for the liver as eq is structurally identical ( basically ) to dbol, so avoid the liver stress.

adding progesterone compounds at the right time can also improve a cycle, again just a matter of understand the whole hormone thing.

people take this all way too far and think and look for magic which does not exist but certainly some drugs work better for some ppl.

yes!

there has been much said about drol/dbol combo...
personally I think its too much for the liver as eq is structurally identical ( basically ) to dbol, so avoid the liver stress.

Would you say that Test/Deca/Dbol then offers the same benefits as Test/Deca/EQ?

I don't know, but I would say not....

The main one for me would be masteron. Masteron is a great steroid and can be used for a number of reasons and usually only adds to a cycle.

Why do you feel that Masteron stands out as useful to combine with other steroids?

Why do you feel it combines well with Test and Deca, specifically?

Would you say that Test/Deca/Dbol then offers the same benefits as Test/Deca/EQ?

I don't know, but I would say not....

yes, sort of.

to the uneducated person it would seem very different.

but lets see why..

test, you guys are talking about esters so lets say med ester e or c...
this is gona take 2 weeks from start date to level off in your system IF you do regular injects. so after a few days you will start to feel like you are on and on test..

dbol, hits right away and most gain water weight especially do to est.

so you "feel" the steroid right away.

deca is gona take 3 weeks to feel and 4+ to level off.

so you will feel the test/dec/dbol different due to timing and water.

the eq version gives you less initial water and bloat AND is gona take longer to relaly kick in.

also when talking dbol vs eq we MUST adjust for ester as eq is basically half of whats listed concentration wise so you need to basically use 2x eq for dbol...

if dbol is 100mg ed, then you need 200 of eq. 1400mg wk...

compare apples to apples and you get the idea....

There may be advantages to using a testosterone derived steroid, a progestin and DHT derived steroid for example I think.

This!

Can't be the good ole test, 19-nor, dht stacks

In my opinion the most under rated compound in the regard is mast.... Adding mast to about any cycle makes it more effective.. Besides freeing up test to be more effective it can virtually eliminate the issues like " deca dick" from nandrolone based compounds.. Proviron can also help in this regard but I prefer mast..

A Middle East trainer said the most effective cycle " ever" ( his words not mine) is test, mast tren.. .. I asked him why.. He said " all anyone really needs is test and tren.. It's great.. But when you throw masteron in the mix it's magical" .. Lol.. He said run test and tren together and gauge the results.. Then run 400 or so od mast with it.. You'll be amazed.. His reasoning is that although mast is thought of as weak it doesn't take much to get the other compounds heightened.. I do believe him to a great extent..

Intriguing.

1) How much is needed of masteron?

2) Would it be beneficial to a standard Test Cyp / Deca cycle?

Yes diffinitely beneficial.. My issue with deca is always the sexual sides.. But I can run it now (npp) with mast and no issues.. 300 to 400 is about right to elicite the response.. although many run higher..

Mast prop or mast enanthate of does it matter?

i tried a little masteron recently and fell in love with it.

i had been on 600mgs a week of test for a few months and not much was happening...added masteron at 100mgs eod for 8 weeks and grew a little...loved the look i had...felt great.

now im doing 1050mgs of test a week,i want to do mast at 100mgs a day for 8 weeks...should be fun.

i wish motorboat would do jugs of the shit.:love:

Fine physique it shouldn't matter.. I prefer the prop version but again mast is mast.. My only issue with legit mast is going over 4oo for me is begging for prostate issues.. So 400 is fine for me.. But if I could go higher it would be nice lol..

In my opinion the most under rated compound in the regard is mast.... Adding mast to about any cycle makes it more effective.. Besides freeing up test to be more effective it can virtually eliminate the issues like " deca dick" from nandrolone based compounds.. Proviron can also help in this regard but I prefer mast..

A Middle East trainer said the most effective cycle " ever" ( his words not mine) is test, mast tren.. .. I asked him why.. He said " all anyone really needs is test and tren.. It's great.. But when you throw masteron in the mix it's magical" .. Lol.. He said run test and tren together and gauge the results.. Then run 400 or so od mast with it.. You'll be amazed.. His reasoning is that although mast is thought of as weak it doesn't take much to get the other compounds heightened.. I do believe him to a great extent..

Going by my own recent experience, low dosing, I can attest to this. Have been cutting up since July, with low doses of test cyp (300mg/week) and about 200-400mg/week Deca for joints.

THEN I changed and started 300 test cyp, 300mast enan, and things started changing rapidly.

two weeks ago I added 200mg/week tren E. My physique is changing almost daily, and theses are VERY conservative doses.

I think one can't go wrong with the Test/Nandrolone/DHT combo, esp if that DHT is Masteron :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131