over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL DRAFT COMING SOON.

bxbomber

Kilo Klub Member
So the NFL draft is coming up and was wondering whose fans of what teams and who you would want them to draft.

Dolphins fan here (sad but true)
I was really hoping that elliot RB for Ohio state would have been our pick but since we traded picks with Philly I don't see him being around now that we have the 12 or 13 pick not sure.
We can use help in the secondary and I'm a Clemson fan so hoping that Alexander might be a good pick up for them.
Who do u guys like and who do you project your teams will pick????

-bx

(May have put this in the wrong sub forum didn't see one for sport so I apologize ahead of time of I am wrong )

So the NFL draft is coming up and was wondering whose fans of what teams and who you would want them to draft.

Dolphins fan here (sad but true)
I was really hoping that elliot RB for Ohio state would have been our pick but since we traded picks with Philly I don't see him being around now that we have the 12 or 13 pick not sure.
We can use help in the secondary and I'm a Clemson fan so hoping that Alexander might be a good pick up for them.
Who do u guys like and who do you project your teams will pick????

-bx

(May have put this in the wrong sub forum didn't see one for sport so I apologize ahead of time of I am wrong )

Steelers fan here..... Shit they need a stud DB..... When William Gay is your #1 corner ... trust... ya got problems.... Their 1st pick better be a corner.... but knowing Pitt they'll take a LB.. :eek:

Steelers fan here..... Shit they need a stud DB..... When William Gay is your #1 corner ... trust... ya got problems.... Their 1st pick better be a corner.... but knowing Pitt they'll take a LB.. :eek:
A few of the mock drafts I seen have them taking Eli apple from Ohio state
Or artie burns from Miami
Both CB'S

-bx

I'm keeping your boy bell in my fantasy keeper league. I just hope he stays healthy all year. One of the best backs in the league of not THE best imo and I'm not a steelers fan but the kid can do it all.
[emoji458] [emoji458]

-bx

Steelers fan. Definitely DB help. Honestly, all defense. And another WR since dumbass got himself suspended.

I would be very happy if the Giants took Zeke Elliott since their running game has been trash in recent years. But really their defense was last in the league last year so they still need to address some things there, but the FA pickups on defense were great.

In other news, I think the Rams are fools for thinking Goff or Wentz is going to be a franchise QB and giving up all those picks.

I would be very happy if the Giants took Zeke Elliott since their running game has been trash in recent years. But really their defense was last in the league last year so they still need to address some things there, but the FA pickups on defense were great.

In other news, I think the Rams are fools for thinking Goff or Wentz is going to be a franchise QB and giving up all those picks.

Any other year they would be at best late first round but probably second round picks.I have ties to North Dakota and have watched Wentz every game and he wasn't that good.He has lower numbers in the fcs than guys in the the BCS that aren't even on the draft radar.He played against 1 BCS team and threw for under 200 yards.I am blown away they are going to pay first or second pick money for "potential".I would be the first one to champion this guy if he was that good.

The need for QB's has caused desperation,15 teams are in the market for quarterbacks!

Any other year they would be at best late first round but probably second round picks.I have ties to North Dakota and have watched Wentz every game and he wasn't that good.He has lower numbers in the fcs than guys in the the BCS that aren't even on the draft radar.He played against 1 BCS team and threw for under 200 yards.I am blown away they are going to pay first or second pick money for "potential".I would be the first one to champion this guy if he was that good.

The need for QB's has caused desperation,15 teams are in the market for quarterbacks!

To be fair, he was injured part of last year so his numbers couldn't have been that good. But I have to agree otherwise. Then again, I went to Delaware and didn't think Joe Flacco was that good, and he turned out to be pretty darn good.

it doesn't matter if our Phins had 1+2 pics, they would not utilize them correctly and trade them off to another team where they will become superstars like all the rest of their fucked up drafts and trades in the last decade lol

it doesn't matter if our Phins had 1+2 pics, they would not utilize them correctly and trade them off to another team where they will become superstars like all the rest of their fucked up drafts and trades in the last decade lol
Where's the optimistic outlook pit.
I think since last year we have been doing better as far as drafting and personal.
The dolphins of old would have they all that money at Vernon like they did suh and we would have been even more fucked than we are. Our biggest problem is the front office. I have read an article where every coach in the league praises our scouts.....now what the front office decides to do with that info is their problem.
But I would say taking davonte parker first round pick last year was smart.
Not playing him till the end if the season was stupid and in his 4 games. Last r games if the season he preformed very well. You heard it here first if tannehill gets some protection parker will have 1000 yard receiving season. But I do agree our staff and front office have made some of these dumbest moves in franchise history in the past.
Swapping first round picks with the hehe he eagles was good cause in the hehe herm we got 2 starters out of the deal. Alonso is a good lb. Last year was first year back from an acl injury so I will bet he plays better this year being 2 years removed from injury. Maxwell was great in Seattle got a bunch of money from Philly and sucked. They also utilized him wrong. He is not a one corner never was never will be. He plays his best in man coverage and playing on the line off the wr. And the tapes from Seattle prove it. But let's hope for the best.
I will day our schedule is second toughest as far as opponents records last year.
We start in the road in Seattle and continue on the road to Foxboro that's never good[emoji23].
They will start to gel together tho. We do have a lot of bright spots as far as talent goes in offense but I believe we won't have a winning season till gase's s3cond season with Miami.

[emoji458] [emoji458] [emoji458] [emoji458] [emoji458] [emoji458] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]
-bx

My Oakland Raiders are on the upswing after 15 years of sucking major ass...it's been rough.

We have a lot of major pieces in place now including a competent staff, young QB David Carr, RB Murray, and a stud pass rusher in Mack. The best thing is all these guys were picked up in the draft and are under contract for a few years. We have lots of cash to work with and Another good draft class or 2 and watch out for the silver and black!

The biggest need as I see it is secondary players without a doubt. There is no way jalen Ramsey from FsU falls that far, but I am a big believer in taking the best player on the board regardless of position. Oh, we also need a new stadium really bad.

This 100%..... I laugh every year at the moves they make... Constantly overpaying.. drafting like shit..... until they clear out that front office they aren't going anywhere.

Vikings fan here... Teddy needs a wide receiver. Hoping for 1 of the top 3

Treadwell
Coleman
Doctson

Giants Fan. I love the idea of having Ezekielle Elliot, but they have so many holes to fill and have a few RB's on the Roster already. A stud OT or DE would make me happy, but if they took Elliot I would not be disappointed.

Rashad Jennings is not a 3 down back, but Vereen is a great 3rd down back so I feel like they can survive with those guys and Williams and Darkwa in Backup roles.

Giants Fan. I love the idea of having Ezekielle Elliot, but they have so many holes to fill and have a few RB's on the Roster already. A stud OT or DE would make me happy, but if they took Elliot I would not be disappointed.

Rashad Jennings is not a 3 down back, but Vereen is a great 3rd down back so I feel like they can survive with those guys and Williams and Darkwa in Backup roles.
You got a stud DE that you just paid 85 million to.
Guy from the dolphins Oliver vernon
He is a beast and he is young. Miami just didn't have the $$ to keep him.
I was a big fan of vernon hope he does good for you guys.

you dolphins fans are overthinking things...

dolphins have a pretty good squad...

tannehill blows.

I think all our running backs are absolutely dreadful. I'm surprised you have so much confidence in them. The offensive line sucked too though, to be fair.

You got a stud DE that you just paid 85 million to.
Guy from the dolphins Oliver vernon
He is a beast and he is young. Miami just didn't have the $$ to keep him.
I was a big fan of vernon hope he does good for you guys.

Vernon is good but never had a double digit sack season. Not saying he wont be good but I been a Giant fan my whole life, and their thought process has always been "you can never have enough pass rushers"

Their pass rush was so bad last year it wouldnt surprise me if they took a DE, but an O-Lineman would make more sense.

I think all our running backs are absolutely dreadful. I'm surprised you have so much confidence in them. The offensive line sucked too though, to be fair.

Never said I had that much confidence in them, just that they were on the roster and Jennings and Vereen are serviceable. The NFL these days very few RB's go high, its a positions that can be filled later. Like I said if they want to make a splash with Elliot im happy, but they had such a depleted roster that over paying for a DE, Corner and DT are not going to fix everything.

Who was their last 1st round back? David Wilson low in the first, besides him they never take backs high.

Raiders fan here, we did the best in the nfl with free agency. Id like to draft a top 3 running back, top 3 offensive lineman, steal shawn oakman in later rounds and get a decent safety. I like derrick henry for rb. Hes tall but he insists on playing this position when the coaches want him at pass rusher so you know he wants to play. Big lean 250 can high step through the line i think.

Raiders fan here, we did the best in the nfl with free agency. Id like to draft a top 3 running back, top 3 offensive lineman, steal shawn oakman in later rounds and get a decent safety. I like derrick henry for rb. Hes tall but he insists on playing this position when the coaches want him at pass rusher so you know he wants to play. Big lean 250 can high step through the line i think.
Lol I seem a pic of Henry standing next to Eddie lacy and made lacy look like a midget.
Henry will be available in the second round most defiantly.
What pick do you guys have ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity