over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthetine 2ml fasted cardio or pre-workout

nickyg360

Newbies
Hi guys synthetine just arrived :che:ky-sm:che:ky-sm:che:ky-sm I plan on using 2ml the only problem I have is I do a hour of fasted stairmill and then train later on in the day(preworkout drink 75g hbcd 2scoops hype 50g glycerin 10g bcaa) when do you guys suggest that I use it

Hi guys synthetine just arrived :che:ky-sm:che:ky-sm:che:ky-sm I plan on using 2ml the only problem I have is I do a hour of fasted stairmill and then train later on in the day(preworkout drink 75g hbcd 2scoops hype 50g glycerin 10g bcaa) when do you guys suggest that I use it

You are going to get mixed answers on this one...Many will say pre-workout, myself I always have done it in the morning pre-cardio...Guess it all depends on what you are taking with it and the timing of those things?!

Thanks K1 I'm 6 weeks out from the show trying to shed the body fat off so I guess I'll use it before my cardio

You are going to get mixed answers on this one...Many will say pre-workout, myself I always have done it in the morning pre-cardio...Guess it all depends on what you are taking with it and the timing of those things?!

Do you think using it both pre-cardio and pre-training will yield better results?

I would personally run it at 2ml pre cardio and training so 4ml per day... the results will be much better than dosing it once. If you had to pick just once then why don't you rotate each day and mix things up. So one day pre cardio and the next pre training. If I had to pick just one time I would go with pre training but find out which one you personally prefer.

I would personally run it at 2ml pre cardio and training so 4ml per day... the results will be much better than dosing it once. If you had to pick just once then why don't you rotate each day and mix things up. So one day pre cardio and the next pre training. If I had to pick just one time I would go with pre training but find out which one you personally prefer.

Agree with you 100%. I will typically use 4ml pre training except when I incorporate fasted cardio into my regiment. I then split it 2ml with fasted cardio and 2ml pre training. I used it this way during my last prep and was very happy with results.

Agree with you 100%. I will typically use 4ml pre training except when I incorporate fasted cardio into my regiment. I then split it 2ml with fasted cardio and 2ml pre training. I used it this way during my last prep and was very happy with results.

I agree with both these guys on the advise...I am one of the lazy ones, I like to get my shots in either first thing in the morning or before I go to bed...Always hated timing shit:p

If you had to do just one shot a day id say pre weights...

Because you will obviously be burning fat quite easily doing morning fasted cardio. Adding it to weight session kinda gives you that double session of fat transporting/burning.

Was actually gonna ask this as the more I use Synthetine the more I like it.... gonna do 1.5ml pre fasted cardio in the am then another 1.5ml pre training at 5pm... next sale im getting a shitload...

I would personally run it at 2ml pre cardio and training so 4ml per day... the results will be much better than dosing it once. /QUOTE]

The l-carn you shoot is not the l-care you will use at that time of cardio/preweights. Is it built up and stored. The effectiveness of once a day injections vs twice a day injections is completely the same.

I would personally run it at 2ml pre cardio and training so 4ml per day... the results will be much better than dosing it once. /QUOTE]

The l-carn you shoot is not the l-care you will use at that time of cardio/preweights. Is it built up and stored. The effectiveness of once a day injections vs twice a day injections is completely the same.

You tell my body that. As timing 100% makes a big difference to how I respond to synthetine. Yes it is stored but it's actually processed fairly quickly. I imagine anyone who has taken this at different times would agree. Even down to the vascularity increase and amount I sweat post injection if trained. It's not the same if I take it the night before but not pre workout the following day. Then comes the fact if you are dosing higher like me I would much rather split up the dose. So I completely disagree with you.

If you can't run both, the bolded above is definitely what I would do

If I had to prioritize- on a cardio only day- obviously do it pre cardio. On a day where both cardio and training is done, pre training. I would love to do both- but I'm a cheap ass lol. I definitely need to buy more.

When I dose pre training I feel like I could train forever! This shit is incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You tell my body that. As timing 100% makes a big difference to how I respond to synthetine. Yes it is stored but it's actually processed fairly quickly. I imagine anyone who has taken this at different times would agree. Even down to the vascularity increase and amount I sweat post injection if trained. It's not the same if I take it the night before but not pre workout the following day. Then comes the fact if you are dosing higher like me I would much rather split up the dose. So I completely disagree with you.

Sure, I'll tell your body that.
But I'll go by studies. And it is not processed fairly quickly. It needs to built up and science backs that up. The initial user will not notice anything for maybe the first 2-4 administrations...you, who is administering it everyday, already have a bolus amount in your system. So those are two very different instances. You are not the first time user.
Don't take any for two weeks. Then start again. Then reply.

This is also a reason why l-carbon does not necessarily neeeed to be loaded everyday for someone like you who has been on it a long time. Once in the mitochondria, it has a somewhat long half-life. Go check out Dats forum. So much good info on l-carn over there.

Just a clip from the Stephens Group study.
"In addition release of carnitine from skeletal muscle is a slow process, with skeletal muscle carnitine turnover time of 190 +/- 20 hours."

Sure, I'll tell your body that.
But I'll go by studies. And it is not processed fairly quickly. It needs to built up and science backs that up. The initial user will not notice anything for maybe the first 2-4 administrations...you, who is administering it everyday, already have a bolus amount in your system. So those are two very different instances. You are not the first time user.
Don't take any for two weeks. Then start again. Then reply.

This is also a reason why l-carbon does not necessarily neeeed to be loaded everyday for someone like you who has been on it a long time. Once in the mitochondria, it has a somewhat long half-life. Go check out Dats forum. So much good info on l-carn over there.

Just a clip from the Stephens Group study.
"In addition release of carnitine from skeletal muscle is a slow process, with skeletal muscle carnitine turnover time of 190 +/- 20 hours."

Have you ever actually taken l-carnitine or are you just going by what you read online? I know the release of carnitine from skeletal muscle is a slow process and it takes time to load up. I have read tonnes of studies on the subject and probably posted 10 on this forum. So I am going by science and my own body too. I felt pronounced effects from synthetine the first few hours of my first ever dose. It was not placebo and many others have stated the same. I have felt the same on my first dose after 2-3 weeks break too. On my phone now and my internet will go off soon so can't post more details. I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I cannot mistake synthetine's instant effects though and imo you are 100% wrong in stating all new users won't notice anything in the first dose.

Last edited:
If I had to prioritize- on a cardio only day- obviously do it pre cardio. On a day where both cardio and training is done, pre training. I would love to do both- but I'm a cheap ass lol. I definitely need to buy more.

When I dose pre training I feel like I could train forever! This shit is incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^ smart guy :headbang::lightbulb:

just a FYI = hard intense training > cardio when it comes to getting peeled.

^^^^^ smart guy :headbang::lightbulb:

just a FYI = hard intense training > cardio when it comes to getting peeled.

Couldn't agree more. Pretty sure JM feels the same way 😉

Can someone tell me if it's normal to hold water after adding syntheselen 2ml with my syhthetine 4ml because I haven't changed anything in my diet except adding these two products
Thanks

Can someone tell me if it's normal to hold water after adding syntheselen 2ml with my syhthetine 4ml because I haven't changed anything in my diet except adding these two products
Thanks

It's very possible. Introducing anything new can cause water retention. Although it is a rare thing. I have never noticed any increased fluid retention but have read it's a possibility even for l-carnitine supplementation too. How are things now?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear