over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH. I V

Capin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Soo... This may not be an appropriate subject to discuss on an open forum, but I wanted to get u guys opinions
On using growth hormone interveiniously? I'm reasonably confident it's OK with pharm grade and I wouldn't do it with most generics but I feel Sciroxx Somastims are some of the best generic GH I have ever used and it may be possible to administer interveiniously?
We know it's an effective method of delivery and less equals more when applied in this manner.
I know some of you guys are doing it or have done it.
Thoughts?

Been disused here at length

If its not human grade why bother? No exceptions, HG is HG

Somastims are not pharm grade period. Would not ever recommend IV with them.

Whether it's human grade or not doesn't matter - generics are sterile as wel and for Christ sake, there are millions of juniors shooting up black tar and crystal meth from a spoon with a relatively lo incidence of staff infection. None of this is to say that IV gh makes sense but not for the reason put forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read through the other post, has anyone come to agreement on the best iv protocol?

Whether it's human grade or not doesn't matter - generics are sterile as wel and for Christ sake, there are millions of juniors shooting up black tar and crystal meth from a spoon with a relatively lo incidence of staff infection. None of this is to say that IV gh makes sense but not for the reason put forward

Very true but to me no one should be iv'ing anything. If it were putting an extra 10 pounds of muscle on people then sure I would understand. But for all the added risks there are little extra rewards. Now IV'ing anything ug or research grade is just asking for trouble.

Very true but to me no one should be iv'ing anything. If it were putting an extra 10 pounds of muscle on people then sure I would understand. But for all the added risks there are little extra rewards. Now IV'ing anything ug or research grade is just asking for trouble.

I think they argument all comes back to dat's argument that pulse amplitude is more important than area under the curve for cellular signaling. In which case, you really could get a lot more out of a lot less synthetic...but most people's experience seems to suggest that argument even if true is overstated and the marginal differences are small. Indeed, the anabolic actions seems to be more to do with systemic igf (or insofar as that correlate with intra cellular) and that requires longer duration stimulation of receptors

I don't think you realize that human grade gh is 96+% purity whereas with generics it's a crapshoot. Some generics have tested out at 82% and there's only one so far that has tested higher but a lot more have tested lower. I doubt anyone here wants to mess with having to deal with injecting more fillers and other crap into their veins with generics.

Last edited:
Before you know it you will be suckin D for GH

I don't think you realize that human grade gh is 96+% purity whereas with generics it's a crapshoot. Some generics have tested out at 82% and there's only one so far that has tested higher but a lot more have tested lower. I doubt anyone here wants to mess with having to deal with injecting more fillers and other crap into their veins with generics.

You're missing my point

What are the adverse health impacts of the various fillers? Why would it be better to have them sitting in muscle or fat and then leaching into the blood stream over a slightly longer time period as opposed to immediately? If there is some negative impact, how substantial is it?

Again, I'm not saying pharma isn't better than generic or that IV usage should be recommended, but your argument is far from sufficient to draw the conclusions you seek to draw. That is simple logic.

The reality is that genetic gh fillers are highly unlikely to result in an adverse health co sequence, regardless of mode of administration. For the sake of argument, let's assume the filler used was arsenic, the amounts wouldn't be enough to hurt you and moreover it wouldn't matter IV or subq

So...enough fear monger ing

As far as safety is concerned. If the substance is "real" & if the substance is dissolved in sterile water or bac then IV,inhaled, IM, sub-q or rectal suppository. It will make no difference.. Onset, ofset, metabolism and elimination are the only things effected. Regardless or the rout, the drug ends up in systemic circulation.

When you're in the hospital, there is a reason most of the drugs you receive are given IV.

**I am not telling you to take GH IV nor am I condoning any type of IV drug use.

Thanks for all the input guys I get plenty of IV treatments, glutathione, Meyers cocktail, double red blood cell donation. From the tests I have seen Somastims are quite pure. But actually the toughest part of this for me is mental, sticking myself IV

And what prompted my post I was considering the cost savings example 4iu IV equal to 8iu subQ or IM ?

I IVed for about a month and didn't notice any difference.
2x per day

6ius pharma gh total per day

Pre and post workout slin

You will get huge regardless of how you take it.

It won't make 2 ius better.

I stopped because people notice that shit.
It also makes it real easy to IV recreational drugs...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity