over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LOWER AB VISCERAL FAT PLEASE HELP

Rone4

Newbies
Hey guys rone daremm c here need some help with this. Im in my late 30's now and over a friggin decade natural. So when i was out of bodybuilding i developed visceral fat over my lower abs. I never had this problem back in the day when I was competing. I used to use insulin, growth and some igf back in the day but never had this problem. I'm shredded now everywhere else but my lower abs carry visceral fat and some extra skin from the time I stopped competing and blew up. I have a clean diet and take dandelion root, milk thistle and probiotics and do vacuums now. I never used dnp back in the day. I dont know much about it. Just clen, cytomel and lasix during competition. What can I use to get rid of this. thanks Daremmc Rone

Last edited:
Your right Allex its subcutaneous. Can I do this myself?

Last edited:
Your right Allex its subcutaneous. Can I do this myself?

Most definitely.

I believe there's a sponsor who can fix you up with some lipostabil. Not sure how you could get glucagon on your location. If you get it, don't go too crazy on it.

Most definitely.

I believe there's a sponsor who can fix you up with some lipostabil. Not sure how you could get glucagon on your location. If you get it, don't go too crazy on it.

Do you have any experience with lipostabil and how to use it?

Do you have any experience with lipostabil and how to use it?

Yeah, long time ago. I tried lipostabil and tiratricol. Both work for local fat if you're already lean. I would use a slin pin and inject a little in the area, one inch apart. For the whole tummy/love handle are it would be like 25 or 30 injections. I would make little dots with a marker and erase them with alcohol as I moved to the left (or the right).

It's a common subQ injection but I don't remember exact amounts.

I've never used glucagon. Some old school guys recommend it.

Helios can be a solution too

Yeah, long time ago. I tried lipostabil and tiratricol. Both work for local fat if you're already lean. I would use a slin pin and inject a little in the area, one inch apart. For the whole tummy/love handle are it would be like 25 or 30 injections. I would make little dots with a marker and erase them with alcohol as I moved to the left (or the right).

Out of curiosity, what were your results like? Were you able to ditch the last little bit of lower ab fat? Did the results look smooth and nice? I've seen some women who get "Lipodissolve" at spas and their stomach's look, lumpy.

Thanks for sharing this, Allex. If you don't mind, could you post up a general protocol for this - or one you used? i.e., of the 25-30 injections, how much did you deposit in each injection site? how many times did you do this and what was the frequency?

Thanks.

If you don't mind, could you post up a general protocol for this - or one you used? i.e., of the 25-30 injections, how much did you deposit in each injection site? how many times did you do this and what was the frequency?

Alright, this was several years ago, so I'll try to remember whatever I can.

My ex-wife (current back then) wanted something for local fat loss, so we bought lipostabil and triac (tiratricol).

I didn't use much, she was leaner than me and I got tired of the injections, so I'll mostly describe how she took it.

She did lipostabil first. I did the injections...

So, it was amps. I would wipe her waist with rubbing alcohol, wait a few minutes, grab a marker and place dots where she needed to lose fat, 2-2.5cm apart. Then I'd fill a whole slin pin with lipostabil and inject around five lines just by each dot. I'd do a whole line of dots and grab the alcohol swab and erase those dots so I wouldn't inject there again. If the needle of a pin got dull, I'd switch the liquid to another one and continue. This was once a week. After 3 sessions we could see results. Sides were local redness and feeling hot overall. Very little blood would come off...

Tiratricol was similar, but we'd do twice a week and I think we went up to 10 lines per spot. I remember she always got very horny right after the triac sessions.

I don't remember where we got the protocols from or if it was just something that made sense.

She liked the results, but we ended up not buying again for whatever reason.

Oh, and I remember lipostabil being quite painful while triac was not. You also need to massage the area pretty good after a session.

Alright, this was several years ago, so I'll try to remember whatever I can.

My ex-wife (current back then) wanted something for local fat loss, so we bought lipostabil and triac (tiratricol).

I didn't use much, she was leaner than me and I got tired of the injections, so I'll mostly describe how she took it.

She did lipostabil first. I did the injections...

So, it was amps. I would wipe her waist with rubbing alcohol, wait a few minutes, grab a marker and place dots where she needed to lose fat, 2-2.5cm apart. Then I'd fill a whole slin pin with lipostabil and inject around five lines just by each dot. I'd do a whole line of dots and grab the alcohol swab and erase those dots so I wouldn't inject there again. If the needle of a pin got dull, I'd switch the liquid to another one and continue. This was once a week. After 3 sessions we could see results. Sides were local redness and feeling hot overall. Very little blood would come off...

Tiratricol was similar, but we'd do twice a week and I think we went up to 10 lines per spot. I remember she always got very horny right after the triac sessions.

I don't remember where we got the protocols from or if it was just something that made sense.

She liked the results, but we ended up not buying again for whatever reason.

Thanks Allex. Do you recall how many mg you administered during each session?

I've been pestering the shit out of LK3 in regards to this stuff I think he's had enough of me :a;tion-sm:action-s:

I'm pretty much in the same boat, lean and even veiny everywhere except for my protruding gut and fatty love handles. I'm throwing the kitchen sink at it, dieting and training very hard I'm not giving up on it! Right now I'm using DNP, hex, synthetine, metformin, ECAY and just started SR9009 all specifically trying to lose it. The rest of my body sure is looking great though haha! I'm going to start a cycle in June so that should also help.

Everyone tells me to get lipo but even if that shit goes perfect it's like at least 6 weeks of downtime, if I'm going to miss 6 weeks in the gym whats the point?!

Thanks Allex. Do you recall how many mg you administered during each session?

No, sorry...

I just remember lipostabil as some medium sized ampules. I'd open one and transfer to a normal syringe. Then to slin pins. Each spot would get around 5 lines of a slin pin. I probably searched for a protocol back then and someone recommended this dosage.

I just know it was brand lipostabil, not some generic or homebrewed. These:

**broken link removed**

Tiratricol came in 10ml vials. Don't know if it was pharma.

Thanks bud appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the same issue I super lean and vascular but as a child I was a fat ass. Just the lower abs. Could you attach a pic?

Is this shit hard to find? I'd kinda like to try it. Here is an attached pic. I want my lower ab skin to be like my upper ab skin.

Would these injections be beneficial for me?

I think LK said that you really have to really know what you are doing when you use Lipostabil.

I have the same issue I super lean and vascular but as a child I was a fat ass. Just the lower abs. Could you attach a pic?

Is this shit hard to find? I'd kinda like to try it. Here is an attached pic. I want my lower ab skin to be like my upper ab skin.

Would these injections be beneficial for me?

This is not visceral fat. Its body fat and water. You will just need to get leaner to get rid of this.

Visceral fat is the fat around your organs that cause your gut to extend or push out. Its when you can see your abs and you still have a round belly because the fat behind your abs is pushing them out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws