advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm not sure how you guys,do it burns with synthetine,synthesize and SYNTHESELEN

ripped103

Registered
I have to shoot 18cc a day and I'm running out
Of room.
Now add aas and Hgh in the picture im a human pin cushion.
This stuff Better work as good as people say because this stuff is worse than Gear and my old body is hurting more than usual.
Any advice to get through this?
I know there's multiple threads on the subject but I didn't see any pertaining to this.

I inject l carnitine iv up to 10cc no problem..

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

not wanting to get too far off topic...but really quick,

you're the guy who described himself as "260 pounds of fat"

...right?

why exactly do you need to inject yourself with 18ml of substances per day?

you're the guy who described himself as "260 pounds of fat"

...right?

why exactly do you need to inject yourself with 18ml of substances per day?

So he can describe himself as 215lbs shredded? :)

you're the guy who described himself as 200

why exactly do you need to inject yourself with 18ml of substances per day?[/QUOTE

Wait till you see my after pictures, I'm getting more muscular by the day and dropping a ton of bodyfat.
I'm only 1 month in!
18cc a day is for the protocol of synthetine,synthetine and syntheselen.9 shots am 9 shots pm like ba said.

Wait till you see my after pictures, I'm getting more muscular by the day and dropping a ton of bodyfat.
I'm only 1 month in!
18cc a day is for the protocol of synthetine,synthetine and syntheselen.9 shots am 9 shots pm like ba said.

Why are you taking them in individual shots?

Of room.
This stuff Better work as good as people say because this stuff is worse than Gear and my old body is hurting more than usual.
I know there's multiple threads on the subject but I didn't see any pertaining to this.

These are great products but some get pain with them. I have been taking Syntheselen and synthetine a while and don't feel shit from either. No pain at all. I literally shoot them in quads everyday....day after day....not even a twinge. That is how most are with these incredibly pure water based compounds.

I have know. A few people get debilitating pain but it's very few and far between. Also, I'm getting great results from 2-2.5 ml's of each and I'm 225 and very lean (like less than 10% bf) so maybe drop the dose a bit.

Of room.

In your case I really think less is more until you get in better shape. It's your life though. Why are you doing 18 injections per day? You wrote synthetine twice so is the 3rd bottle syntherol or something else? I think 3ml of both synthetine/syntheselen would be great and if you want to dose high perhaps try 3ml of each twice per day for the last month of the contest.

What exactly are you running now? How much AAS etc?

I'm only 1 month in!

I would hope that you would be getting results from 18cc a day.. That's more than twice what I put in in a week lol.

If you are hell bent on using that much, don't complain about it tho.. It's your choice, and IMO, not a good one.

I would hope that you would be getting results from 18cc a day.. That's more than twice what I put in in a week lol.

If you are hell bent on using that much, don't complain about it tho.. It's your choice, and IMO, not a good one.

Touché! OP should make sure diet and training are in line and drop to 1-2 CC's each of the selen and tine.

I dropped 30 pound in 1 month then just started the synthetine,SYNTHESELEN and synthetine 9cc am and 9cc pm.and I'm using 3cc 5/8 pin
My whole gym is telling me how good i look
You guys can make fun of .me but Ifeel great and I'm getting very muscular and lean at the same time I went down 3 pants sizes already .I went from 3x to xl and there getting big on me and this is without cardiovascular since I can't do it .
I'll let everyone wait to the end to see the final after pictures.
Also I was asking for advice was just asking how everyone does all the injections.
My diet is on key,training is the best I can do for my disabilitys

I dropped 30 pound in 1 month then just started the synthetine,SYNTHESELEN and synthetine 9cc am and 9cc pm.and I'm using 3cc 5/8 pin
You guys can make fun of .me but Ifeel great and I'm getting very muscular and lean at the same time I went down 3 pants sizes already .I went from 3x to xl and there getting big on me and this is without cardiovascular since I can't do it .
Also I was asking for advice was just asking how everyone does all the injections.

It's supposed to say synthetine,SYNTHESELEN and synthergine

I'm not making fun of you bro, I just don't want to see u go through unnecessary pain.

Sounds like youve been through quite a bit already. Either way, keep up the progress

I'm not making fun of you bro, I just don't want to see u go through unnecessary pain.

Sounds like youve been through quite a bit already. Either way, keep up the progress

Thank you I'm eating so strict and training so hard even with all my normal pain.the mirror don't lie

Thank you I'm eating so strict and training so hard even with all my normal pain.the mirror don't lie

well done mate. Keep up the good work . u doing well from the sound of it.

I don't think any of us meant to make fun of you it is really that these are great products and instead of going through so much pain you could cut the dose and try that out.

I don't think any of us meant to make fun of you it is really that these are great products and instead of going through so much pain you could cut the dose and try that out.

exactly.

reminds me of when I would use too much DNP...id be completely exhausted, and my workouts would suck.

would have been much better off barely using any, and was therefore able to train harder.

in the same way, I would imagine the amount of PIP you are experiencing is making things pretty difficult... I know it sure has for me in the past when I used more oil.

i use 2,5ml (500mg) synthetine pre workout, it s enough, really...

No one is making fun of you they are just stating you don't need to be running things so extreme. All these drugs/supplements are fairly new to your body as is the increased training and dieting you are doing at the moment. Even just cleaning up your diet would have probably knocked off just as much weight in the first month. Hey I will be going very high myself but it is more planned out and not just take as much as possible from the start. Where are you planning on going from 18ml? Say the injections were painfree would you go higher?

Now I know you are using synthergine I assume it is 3ml of each am and pm? You can drink synthergine and it is just as effective so that should be 6ml knocked off straightaway. Now you are left with 12ml and 6ml of each (my dose). I would recommend going down to 2ml of both twice daily so you are on 8ml per day. You could always up the dose for the final month if you want.

Now if you only have slin pins (only reason I can think of you injecting 1ml 18 times) I recommend getting normal syringes with some loading needles (25G or bigger) and some 30G pins for injections. You do know you shouldn't be taking the top off the bottle as that can lead to sterility issues? Everyone responds differently and most I know experience no pain whatsoever but a few guys have stated recently synthetine and/or syntheselen can hurt them. You are definitely not helping matters injecting yourself so much on a daily basis. Good luck for the rest of your cycle :)

No one is making fun of you they are just stating you don't need to be running things so extreme. All these drugs/supplements are fairly new to your body as is the increased training and dieting you are doing at the moment. Even just cleaning up your diet would have probably knocked off just as much weight in the first month. Hey I will be going very high myself but it is more planned out and not just take as much as possible from the start. Where are you planning on going from 18ml? Say the injections were painfree would you go higher?

Now I know you are using synthergine I assume it is 3ml of each am and pm? You can drink synthergine and it is just as effective so that should be 6ml knocked off straightaway. Now you are left with 12ml and 6ml of each (my dose). I would recommend going down to 2ml of both twice daily so you are on 8ml per day. You could always up the dose for the final month if you want.

Now if you only have slin pins (only reason I can think of you injecting 1ml 18 times) I recommend getting normal syringes with some loading needles (25G or bigger) and some 30G pins for injections. You do know you shouldn't be taking the top off the bottle as that can leadhajj to sterility issues? Everyone responds differently and most I know experience no pain whatsoever but a few guys have stated recently synthetine and/or syntheselen can hurt them. You are definitely not helping matters injecting yourself so much on a daily basis. Good luck for the rest of your cycle :)
th

I lost 30 pounds before starting the items.i just starting using. them in may,I'm also using 3cc 25g 5/8 pins for the shots,]the only thing I use sling pins is for hgh.thankps for the concern

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear