over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

npp night sweats?

hanquin

Registered
okay, i'm currently into week 4 of (per week):

stealth tbol 50mg/day
stealth colossal blend 250mg /week (M/W/F 100/50/100)
stealth prop (1oomg T/100mg Th)
stealth cyp 250mg/week (125mg M/125mg W)
12.5 aromasin ED

stats:
46 yrs, 5'11 about 215 BF mid-high teens
blast/cruise for 8 yrs
MANY cycles under my belt
lifting since high school, but seriously for 8 yrs

getting nice gains (feeling a little edgy, not much exp w/ npp) but the night sweats have gotten INSANE. some nights, i have to change the towel i lay down on twice. have never run tren, but i can only imagine. also, could this be prolactin related? been having some ED problems as well as busting a nut, but i'm also on lipitor and i know that's been linked to that issue as well. i started the aromasin about 3 weeks in, but thinking about some pramipexole.

anybody have any thoughts?

You would need to elaborate on what is in the blend.

Would guess its prolactin related, only blood work will confirm though.

Just curious why youre taking 3 different kinds of Tests? Seems a bit inconvenient.

well, it's actually just cyp and prop. i'm taking 250 mg cyp split in two doses just to keep a baseline level (what i cruise with) then the blend EOD, but throwing in an extra 100 mg on T-Th. comes out to about 700 mg total test/week, (only) 250 npp then, of course the 50 mg tbol/day. i don't use high doses too often, so this a lean bulker for me. so if it is prolactin related, would prami be a good option? from what i've read, it would seem so, just looking for first hand experiences as i've never used it.

Never had night sweats from npp . That's a new on me

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not to nitpick but Col Blend has phenylpropionate. Correct me if im wrong, i think thats different from plain Proprionate.

So youre taking Cyp, Test P, and Test PP right?

Yes NPP can cause night sweats.
That's a small amount of it every week however.

Yes
I get night sweats bad on npp
Only negative for me, love the stuff

Sounds like you may have crashed your estro with 12.5mg asin everyday

Low estro = night sweats, ed, unable to cum, anxiety...

That would be wayyyy too much AI for me on that dose of test.

If you have crashed your estro with aromasin expect a fairly long wait before you get balanced again as you'll be waiting for new aromatase to be formed

That said, NPP causes night sweats for me but not if I run a couple iu's legit gh before sleep

Not to nitpick but Col Blend has phenylpropionate. Correct me if im wrong, i think thats different from plain Proprionate.

So youre taking Cyp, Test P, and Test PP right?

no, i'm taking cyp, test prop and npp.

so i guess maybe i should back off on the aromasin, but honestly i was having this same issue before starting it. but that being said does anybody have any idea if prami would be of any help here?

no, i'm taking cyp, test prop and npp.

so i guess maybe i should back off on the aromasin, but honestly i was having this same issue before starting it. but that being said does anybody have any idea if prami would be of any help here?

Prami has sides of its own, most get on better with caber but prami will do if you do indeed have raised prolactin. Raised prolactin will result in moodiness, ed... not anxiety... the npp night sweats are not related to prolactin.

On that amount of test I would need to take a fraction of a tab of Asin OR Adex like every 2, 3 weeks and by that I mean splitting the tab into quarters and then taking a small bite of one of those chunks. That's how powerful AI's are. If the Asin is legit meaning PHARM grade. One dose of 12.5mg would send me too low on that dose of test and then I'm looking at 10 days-2 weeks before I feel fully back to normal again, dick works, orgasms feel good again.

well, i certainly have the moodiness that's for DAMN sure. i'm really not gyno prone, but i get some puffy/sensitive nips and my understanding that's more prolactin related. so, i guess i'll look into the prami.

Collasol is TPP/NPP and yes NPP can cause night sweats. I get them all the time.

I get the night sweats on npp also, it seems to help me if I eat less carbs my last couple meals before bed.

I get the night sweats on npp also, it seems to help me if I eat less carbs my last couple meals before bed.

i guess that's certainly worth a try.

and if i'm getting this off of only 250 mg/ week, i can only imagine what doing doing twice this would happen. these sweats are brutal.

solid gains, as well. if anything, this is probably proof positive that stealth's npp is legit for dang sure.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity