over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandro Base

tonytrapz

Registered
Hey! Does anyone have any experience with this? I've searched, googled, everything but nothing really. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

LK3 would probably be the best guy to ask about it.

My opinion and from what I've heard/read, is that like all bases it works fast and its in and out of your system very quickly. Im sure theres minor joint benefits like regular Deca.

kind of a vague question. What do you mean by Nandro Base? Is this the barnd name of a product? Using nadrolone as the base of your cycle? If it's a product with that name chances are it will be nandrolone, either phenyl or decanoate

kind of a vague question. What do you mean by Nandro Base? Is this the barnd name of a product? Using nadrolone as the base of your cycle? If it's a product with that name chances are it will be nandrolone, either phenyl or decanoate
It's like "Testosteron Base" aka testosteron without an ester attched, in oil.

I guess..

Nandrolone no ester (NandroBase)

I've been using it for the last 5 weeks along with test and deca and I'm loving it. I use it about an hour preworkout

What's the pain like with nandrolone base? Is it like test or is it like boldenone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got some non ester'd stuff to try since I was curious, have:

Nandrolone Base
Boldenone Base
Dihydroboldenone Base
Testosterone Base
Trenbolone Base

havn't pinned yet but pm me in a couple weeks i'll let you know

It is like Test Base/suspension/TNE in the way that is in and out too fast to give any true gains.

But, that being said, I went through three vials of Nandrolone suspension (water based) using 100 mg pre workout and really like it for cosmetic effect.

I noticed a pump similar to dbol, watery, but more in the muscles than subq water...if that even makes any sense. No strength or recovery benefits that I noticed. Muscles were very full while maintaining lines though for maybe two hours post injection. Might be nice before a photo op or to impress your choice cardio bunny.

I got no PIP from the stuff I got, it was water based and the hormone separated out but never crashed into crystals like Test susp does. Just heat and shake and you're G2G

4/5 would pin again.

Last edited:
NNE was mentioned on PED radio a few weeks ago and the host who talked about it sounded like he was very impressed with it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It is like Test Base/suspension/TNE in the way that is in and out too fast to give any true gains.

But, that being said, I went through three vials of Nandrolone suspension (water based) using 100 mg pre workout and really like it for cosmetic effect.

I noticed a pump similar to dbol, watery, but more in the muscles than subq water...if that even makes any sense. No strength or recovery benefits that I noticed. Muscles were very full while maintaining lines though for maybe two hours post injection. Might be nice before a photo op or to impress your choice cardio bunny.

I got no PIP from the stuff I got, it was water based and the hormone separated out but never crashed into crystals like Test susp does. Just heat and shake and you're G2G

4/5 would pin again.

Thanks brah! This was the info I was looking for. I saw someone had a vial for sale so I picked one up.

4/5 would pin again.

I have posted tons of info on bases n depot dynamics and how and why bases can be used long term ed or eod and provide stable blood levels, and I have like idk... 200pages worth of threads where guys confirm what I say. so.....

:confused: :confused: :confused:
lol
:p

the truth is I have not used either nandrolone base or boldenone base but they work the same as any no ester steroid.

they are immediately available and more active for cns and you get the full mg/ml. products like bu n deca give you a lil more then half of the listed mgs.

base gives you more bang for buck IF you can deal with the admin schedule.

base compounds have the same benefits and side effects as the more common compounds that do have esters. maybe even a little more so.

tons of info posted on bases in how to use them and WHY to use them if you look, certain people will appreciate them more then others.

have fun

:welcome:

the new thing a learned today, thanks . so it's basically like a nandrolone suspension. that would be interesting to play with

I have posted tons of info on bases n depot dynamics and how and why bases can be used long term ed or eod and provide stable blood levels, and I have like idk... 200pages worth of threads where guys confirm what I say. so.....

:confused: :confused: :confused:
lol
:p

the truth is I have not used either nandrolone base or boldenone base but they work the same as any no ester steroid.

they are immediately available and more active for cns and you get the full mg/ml. products like bu n deca give you a lil more then half of the listed mgs.

base gives you more bang for buck IF you can deal with the admin schedule.

base compounds have the same benefits and side effects as the more common compounds that do have esters. maybe even a little more so.

tons of info posted on bases in how to use them and WHY to use them if you look, certain people will appreciate them more then others.

have fun

:welcome:

Thanks for the info! I appreciate it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws