over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT and cycles

Bubba_In_Training

Newbies
I tried some researching in the TRT section, unfortunately it doesn't seem to be getting as much traffic lately.

I was referred to PM by my coach - former bodybuilder and judge - and have been blown away so far by the information I have found.

But to my point:

I'm 35 but been a TRT patient since I was 25, though blood work from as far back as 18 shows that I should have been on it sooner.

My coach hasn't had much experience with TRT patients and both of us are trying to figure out how best to dose my cycles going forward. Currently, we are simply taking my TRT dose - 250 mg/weekly of Cyp and adding that to the normal cycle mix. Just in case, also on HCG 5000 iu and Arimidex 1mg weekly.

Is this a fairly standard way of running things?

I'd appreciate any insight anyone might be able to offer.

Thanks a lot guys

I see nothing wrong with any of that

so confused...

why would being on hrt change ANYTHING cycle wise?
I am on trt and IF I was to blast I would just blast anyway I want or believe is best. being on trt has zero to do with it imo. when you are done with blast just return to trt... I don't see whats confusing?:confused:
-F2S

250 mg per week of T is not TRT for the vast majority of people.

Usually anything above 100 is not TRT and usually, for some reason, I don't think is anything not prescribed by a qualified doc to be TRT.

You also might need less HCG per week but all this is speculation if there are not regular lab values and semen analyses taken under the guide of a doc.

Usually anything above 100 is not TRT and usually, for some reason, I don't think is anything not prescribed by a qualified doc to be TRT.

You also might need less HCG per week but all this is speculation if there are not regular lab values and semen analyses taken under the guide of a doc.

Shelby Starnes is prescribed 250mg to keep his levels in the normal range. I'm prescribed 150mg. It's different for everyone.

Just be careful to give yourself a full eight weeks of back to TRT only before your next blood work with your doc.

Shelby Starnes is prescribed 250mg to keep his levels in the normal range. I'm prescribed 150mg. It's different for everyone.

Right. Hence I said 100 mg is good for most, not all. However I do think there are men who are obsessed with numbers and for some reason have an aversion to taking an oh-so-tiny 100 mg per week. They might not be in that magical 800 to 100 ng/dl range every waking moment.

I don't calculate my trt dose into blasts. I run the blast as a cycle, the only difference being that I don't need to pct. Which is great. Also, I don't run any hcg, I don't care if my balls are small, haha. I've also found that at 500 or less of test I rarely feel the need for an ai, I don't know if that's because of being on trt for 5 years or not.

Do you guys ever notice a different between pharmacy grade and UG? I am on TRT and mg-per-mg the UG always seems stronger.

I went and seen my pcp who ran bloods my total test was 112,and free test was 22.7ng/nl put me on 100mg every 14 days of test c...I'm not new to the game at all and know that's a bullshit trt #...So I'm doing my own again,50mg test p EOD... Anyone run this for trt b4...Also stopped everything for 5 months before blood test...I'm 36 yrs old...

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Right. Hence I said 100 mg is good for most, not all. However I do think there are men who are obsessed with numbers and for some reason have an aversion to taking an oh-so-tiny 100 mg per week. They might not be in that magical 800 to 100 ng/dl range every waking moment.

Couldn't agree more

Do you guys ever notice a different between pharmacy grade and UG? I am on TRT and mg-per-mg the UG always seems stronger.

Depends on which UGL

I am confused here, who told you to take 250mgs of test nd 1mg of arimidex a week? Based on what? Have you done a blood work? If not get blood work done asap and post results here, only if it's been 6 weeks

my script is 400 per week....

And 2-3 days after injecting your your T values are still in the normal range?

lol, No one said that's what I ran blood work at.

*normal** for me is extremely low, I don't feel good that low.

lol, No one said that's what I ran blood work at.

*normal** for me is extremely low, I don't feel good that low.

I'd love to be that doctor's patient

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity