advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to bulk drug wise for 7 months?

jayl19

Registered
Hey guys, so I have around 7 months to bulk before I start diet in the new year and I wanna know what you guys think the best way the gain and keep gaining the whole off season is?

In my head I'm kinda thinking about test and eq the whole way through, starting off around 750mg test 500mg eq then slowing upping it every 4 weeks so I end up quite high at the end, maybe 2g test, 1.5g eq

Also thinking about rotating tren ace and npp, 4 weeks on one then switch to other one then back again

some low dose orals thrown in here and there

Plus the usual letro, caber, nolva, slin post work out 2-3x a week and not gona bother with hgh just gone use mk677

of course I'll be getting bloods done every 4-6 weeks too

High test, Moderate Tren off and on Insulin and Growth...

The end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, so I have around 7 months to bulk before I start diet in the new year and I wanna know what you guys think the best way the gain and keep gaining the whole off season is?

In my head I'm kinda thinking about test and eq the whole way through, starting off around 750mg test 500mg eq then slowing upping it every 4 weeks so I end up quite high at the end, maybe 2g test, 1.5g eq

Also thinking about rotating tren ace and npp, 4 weeks on one then switch to other one then back again

some low dose orals thrown in here and there

Plus the usual letro, caber, nolva, slin post work out 2-3x a week and not gona bother with hgh just gone use mk677

of course I'll be getting bloods done every 4-6 weeks too

I think this would provide better size and strength than EQ. That might be my personal experience though, EQ really didn't seem to add much to what I was getting out of the test, so I don't think as highly of it as many here might.

250-500mg test, and some peps like you mentioned thrown in. I'd save the high doses for the diet. I also wouldn't stay on 7 months straight.

250-500mg test, and some peps like you mentioned thrown in. I'd save the high doses for the diet. I also wouldn't stay on 7 months straight.

You don't think he would be better using more as he wants to build new muscle he has never had before.

Jay something like 600mg test and 400mg deca with 25mg MK-677. Maybe throw in some dbol or tbol from time to time.

I'm going to use the classic test deca and eq approach then after 10 weeks switch to test tren and eq. I use orals on/off throughout too. My most successful bulk was using just test deca and dbol, lower doses than I would've expected but I pounded food and I mean force fed food. Calories were well above 6k and some days got above 7k. For instance breakfast was 12 whole eggs, 2 cups oatmeal and a cup of Greek yogurt every morning. Granted I added a good amount of bodyfat in those months but I was stronger than I've ever been and also the biggest. All said and done it was very successful but a major PITA to lose the fat after.

If we're just talking results in put on as much muscle as possible. Then this is the best for most people. Also this is not the healthy for most people.

Test +1 g ew
Tren A +1 g ew
GH +10 iu ed
Slin (protocol you like) but keep it 10-20 iu per dose pretty much.

Other things like AI, orals, maybe thyroid etc also but as the "base" this is pretty much what is "best". But also pretty "bad".

I'm going to use the classic test deca and eq approach then after 10 weeks switch to test tren and eq. I use orals on/off throughout too. My most successful bulk was using just test deca and dbol, lower doses than I would've expected but I pounded food and I mean force fed food. Calories were well above 6k and some days got above 7k. For instance breakfast was 12 whole eggs, 2 cups oatmeal and a cup of Greek yogurt every morning. Granted I added a good amount of bodyfat in those months but I was stronger than I've ever been and also the biggest. All said and done it was very successful but a major PITA to lose the fat after.

12 whole eggs in the morning? :eek:

I know. I know. Countless shakes with 120g carbs 50g protein 20g fats. Tons of chicken and rice. 75g protein shakes. Etc etc.... Near the end it was getting so hard to keep it "clean" it was McDonald's every other morning, candy bars, pizza... People like to talk shit about "dirty bulking" but I did add substantial weight to all my lifts and broke a body weight plateau, 225 at my heaviest? I ramped up my doses but the max was 1g test, 900 deca, 80mg dbol and 25mg MK... I bet I was holding 10lb of water from the neck up LOL.

You should plan this out properly in phases. You can't grow for seven months straight - it doesn't work like that.

You need to have some limits ie cycle until waist goes over x inches and then cut for 4 weeks then go back into a bulk with different compounds. This helps growth coming and stops you getting fat. The limit or knowing when to lower doses will depend on insulin sensitivity and muscle to fat gains.

Even JM talks about growing until you dont like the muscle to fat ratio then do a mini cut to increase insulin sensitivity and keep going.

I would do:

Test 1g, deca 600 and tren at 300. Throw in some drol or dbol or a mix of the 2 combined.

Slin and gh of course.

Sust 500/week
EQ 600wk
Npp 600 wk
Gh 4iu day
Mk 25mg/day
Ghrp6/3x day
Cjc no dac/2x day
Sdrol

That's my post show rebound cycle for 8 weeks.

If we're just talking results in put on as much muscle as possible. Then this is the best for most people. Also this is not the healthy for most people.

Test +1 g ew
Tren A +1 g ew
GH +10 iu ed
Slin (protocol you like) but keep it 10-20 iu per dose pretty much.

Other things like AI, orals, maybe thyroid etc also but as the "base" this is pretty much what is "best". But also pretty "bad".

That kind of cycle is best for most people the size of Ronnie Coleman. Youre seriously going to recommend something like that to him? lol. Without knowledge of his bbing background?

Dear god don't turn this into a "what the pros take" thread. Some people need more, some people need less. That's it.

I like the idea of starting at lower doses and increasing them month by month OR when progress stalls.

It also depends on how fast you're putting on bf too. If all u care about is scale weight then do that. If u want lean mass then I would carb cycle and reassess your goals every 4-6 weeks or so.

Most pros or top level guys stick to mostly Test E/C, EQ and or Deca (NPP) in the offseason. Insulin is also rotated for the most part.

you will get a thousand different answers and none of them will probably be right, its up to you to find out

Hey lads, thanks for replays

Are you lot aware of Matt porters mini videos? He has a intresting one about mini diets half way through a bulk when bf is high and muscle gains slow, I'm gona through this in too....

https://youtu.be/Lk5p81So91M

Also I'm dieting now, almost finished so my second options instead of a 7 month blast would be 8 week rebound/reverse diet using fast steroids, I have npp, test prop, superdrol, tren a then do a trt for 8 weeks then go hard on the long eaters till the new year, this way is more sensible and healthier iv already been on gear for 4 months dieting too

But then do I want health or gains haha

Hey lads, thanks for replays

Are you lot aware of Matt porters mini videos? He has a intresting one about mini diets half way through a bulk when bf is high and muscle gains slow, I'm gona through this in too....

https://youtu.be/Lk5p81So91M

Also I'm dieting now, almost finished so my second options instead of a 7 month blast would be 8 week rebound/reverse diet using fast steroids, I have npp, test prop, superdrol, tren a then do a trt for 8 weeks then go hard on the long eaters till the new year, this way is more sensible and healthier iv already been on gear for 4 months dieting too

But then do I want health or gains haha

I love his videos, he is very honest and informative.

I always did a mini cut while bulking and they worked great, if bf got too high, I dont like looking soft so I keep an eye on that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws