Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2016, 07:33 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeSuisElyse View Post
I've had golf ball size red hot lumps on my abdomen that are not getting any better! I've treated with Benadryl topical thinking allergic reaction and nothing. Antibiotic ointment, nothing. I am afraid it will keep me out of my show, the burning is intense, no relief 5 days in.
Great first post ????

I think this is BS. I have used these and never even FELT anything immediately after
Old 05-17-2016, 01:02 AM
Featured Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slide View Post
I have the same batch # and I've noticed that if I go extra-slow there is very little in the way of pain..during/after, etc....I'm talking 30s+ per ml, so using very little pressure to move it (and Synthetine will go in very fast). Now, when I went fast, there was definitely (more) pain/soreness.

Synthetek's service has always been superb...

-s
I figured I would give it another go with your suggestion, still not good. Not as bad of a singular knot at the site, but now the whole area around it is sore and inflamed
Old 05-17-2016, 04:09 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I had the same reaction first 3 shots in the thigh...the swelling went down as the days past and the redness went away so I knew it was getting better so I continued and now no swelling or redness.

This products is the best I ever used to help with fatloss that is stim free
Old 05-17-2016, 04:19 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by moresize1 View Post
I had the same reaction first 3 shots in the thigh...the swelling went down as the days past and the redness went away so I knew it was getting better so I continued and now no swelling or redness.

Good stuff. It really is an amazing product and in many ways is unique. I love my caffeine but tend to stay away from most of the other fat burners used by many.

Some people are definitely reacting bad to this stuff no matter what. But I bet many could improve things by using different injection methods (different bodypart, im, longer but small needle, slow injection, 2ml total in any given area etc). One guy messaged me the other week and was putting 3ml in sub-q and complaining about lumping but that method is never going to be ideal.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old 05-17-2016, 07:15 AM
Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmtg1990 View Post
I have been using Synthetine and Syntheselen since Jan at 3ml ea daily alternating glutes and have these same issues in the glute that gets the Synthetine. Also running Rips Black Tops, started at 2ius daily in Jan and now up to 5ius split am/pm and not getting much of anything in the way of fat loss....are most of you that are claiming all these fantastic results using slin also? And yes my diet is clean as always so what gives?
?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Old 05-17-2016, 07:28 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
?

I was using slin on and off last time I done a big run with Synthetine. This time round I haven't been using slin. But once I get my exercise bike delivered I will be starting fasted cardio with 3ml Synthetine/Syntheselen and 3iu of regular slin to help matters. Syntheselen has definitely increased my body temperature so is adding to things too.

I don't know what it could be. What is your diet like... that is key. Perhaps the HGH has caused water retention and that is hiding the fatloss. That is very common with hgh and peptides. Some guys start holding water in the waist so it can be deceiving. That combo you are on should be doing great things. Perhaps you should drop the hgh for a few weeks to see how you look? If you are holding water you will drop it and it will give you a much better idea of things. Then just jump back on the hgh and carry on as normal.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old 05-17-2016, 07:31 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by moresize1 View Post

I forgot to mention if anyone is ever having issues with injections I would never be injecting my quads. A part from calves that is literally the worst place as you have to walk on your legs all day. I would try glute or delt shots if anyone is having issues with any injection. But your body has adapted so thats great and I hope your results continue to increase

GENOTEC REP

Old 05-17-2016, 11:27 PM
Blue-Eyed Devil

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
I don't know what it could be. What is your diet like... that is key. Perhaps the HGH has caused water retention and that is hiding the fatloss. That is very common with hgh and peptides. Some guys start holding water in the waist so it can be deceiving. That combo you are on should be doing great things. Perhaps you should drop the hgh for a few weeks to see how you look? If you are holding water you will drop it and it will give you a much better idea of things. Then just jump back on the hgh and carry on as normal.
I agree...People always seem to assume adding more is what's needed to see these results...Some times dropping something or seeing what else you are running that needs to be changed may be all that's required to have everything kick into place!
Phidias likes this.

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
GTG CHEM - Best chems!
MRSUPPS.COM - Cutting Edge Supplements At Wholesale Prices with FREE SHIPPING!
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
IPGEAR - Been in the Game Forever
GANABOL - Quality Products
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide
GOLDLINE - The gold standard

_
_
Old 05-18-2016, 12:48 AM
Featured Member/ Kilo Klub

Quote:
I have been using Synthetine and Syntheselen since Jan at 3ml ea daily alternating glutes and have these same issues in the glute that gets the Synthetine. Also running Rips Black Tops, started at 2ius daily in Jan and now up to 5ius split am/pm and not getting much of anything in the way of fat loss....are most of you that are claiming all these fantastic results using slin also? And yes my diet is clean as always so what gives?
Most of the time, clean could always be cleaner... not assuming anything in your case, but...
Marvin Martian likes this.

Old 05-18-2016, 12:50 AM
Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

I will give that a try, this is my first run with Rips, I always used Mexys black tops in the past and never had a issue with water retention.

Old 05-18-2016, 12:59 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I will give that a try, this is my first run with Rips, I always used Mexys black tops in the past and never had a issue with water retention.

Rips are great but they can hold loads of water on some people. I remember when I first tried them and I put on 10 pounds in a week on 1IU per day Definitely give it a try and see what happens. I want to try black tops myself and hopefully will sometime in the next few months.

Time for the gym and my 3ml Synthetine/Syntheselen

GENOTEC REP

Old 05-19-2016, 09:00 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetek View Post
As mentioned previously, we use the largest pharmaceutical contract manufacturer in the world.

We have sent them back 3 Synthetine bottles chosen at random from the xxx61 batch for testing. They came back with no bacteria or impurities present.
The contents are exactly as they should be, so they are stumped on the effects.

We have sold over 1,200 bottles out of this batch and the only customer issues we are aware off are from this thread.

Never the less, anyone that has issues, can email us at [email protected] and we will fully replace their order with Synthetine from a new batch plus an additional bottle.

You just need to be a little bit patient until our distributors receive the new stock or alternatively we can send directly to you from Australia.

I send a email but haven't heard back. Are we waiting for a new batch?

Thanks
Old 05-19-2016, 03:15 PM
Kilo Klub Member

L-carn injects burn. Zero post issues but injects hurt.
I've used this and vet grade. But no post issues at all as if I didn't inject anything.
Old 05-20-2016, 01:47 AM
Blue-Eyed Devil

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgspin View Post
I send a email but haven't heard back. Are we waiting for a new batch?

Thanks
If you have sent an email and haven't gotten a response I would suggest sending another one from a different account...Maybe it is hitting their spam box?!

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook

GTG CHEM - Best chems!

_
_
Old 05-20-2016, 02:27 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinder View Post
L-carn injects burn. Zero post issues but injects hurt.
I've used this and vet grade. But no post issues at all as if I didn't inject anything.
Synthetine doesn't burn at all for me. Literally feels like nothing at all. Not during administration or post. I don't currently have Syntheselen - but have used and it was the same. Maybe a slightly cool sensation but nothing remotely uncomfortable.
Old 05-20-2016, 09:11 AM
Registered Member

I thought i was the only one but im cutting out the Synthetine.iits just not worth the pain and extreme lumps
And infections ive been getting been to the ermergency center 2 times already and had to take antibiotics and by the next day the redness and swelling would go away
Old 05-21-2016, 03:48 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripped103 View Post
I thought i was the only one but im cutting out the Synthetine.iits just not worth the pain and extreme lumps
And infections ive been getting been to the ermergency center 2 times already and had to take antibiotics and by the next day the redness and swelling would go away
I promise you Synthetek isn't the reason for these issues, you specifically need to stop with this.
Old 05-21-2016, 04:48 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
never mind just read some of your threads.

Last edited by Big Slice; 05-21-2016 at 04:57 AM.
Old 05-21-2016, 07:40 AM
Registered Member

Is the BANHAMMER broke or something?
Old 05-21-2016, 10:29 AM
Blue-Eyed Devil

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I call bullshit on this...Like BigSlice asked before editing his post - let's see some pics of these abscesses...2 ER visits from the sq injections, yeah ok?!

And like BigSlice said when he edited his post - You fucking cry about EVERYTHING you take! You are a whiny little bitch that shouldn't be injecting shit because whether it's peps, hgh, gear, Synthetek you bitch about it hurting, burning and irritation!
FrancisK and 11111 like this.

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook

GTG CHEM - Best chems!

_
_

Last edited by K1; 05-21-2016 at 10:32 AM.