over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Only in the Bodybuilding industry....

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Does a 310 lb classless gorilla self proclaimed steroid junkie get to literally slap a mentally challenged individual repeatedly, on video, (not to mention all over social media "beef"), and now he's plastered everywhere and portrayed as if it's no big deal. Plus the attention Piana is just eating it up!

This once beautiful sport has become a tainted freak show. It's disgusting to watch

They were both slapping each other. Try to post both sides of the story. Media does a great job running with anything and everything. I will also add, that in every sport, profession, field of work, etc. there will always be rotten apples. So instead of putting more attention to it, just be a better person and represent body building in a more professional light.

Last edited:
Dude bodybuilding is boring as hell. At least there's something to laugh at, don't take shit so seriously. There's real issues in the world that need time and attention.

before this thread gets deleted...

it was a mutually agreed upon event.

you know that Rich wouldn't actually hit the kid hard.. kid went and got himself blooded up to make a big deal out of it and make Rich look like a terrible person.

have you ever come across an impaired person who exploited their impairment for sympathy? because that's exactly what's happening here.

They were both slapping each other. Try to post both sides of the story. Media does a great job running with anything and everything. I will also add, that in every sport, profession, field of work, etc. there will always be rotten apples. So instead of putting more attention to it, just be a better person and represent body building in a more professional light.

Dude, I have a mentally challenged sister who is 2 years younger than me (27 years old who I've grown up with and helped out with my entire life), of course this kid is going to give in to Piana and say yes to a "slap boxing" round in what seemed to be good fun.

But by the end of the video its absolutely clear that Rich Piana is not joking around nor is he doing it in good fun.

I used to like the fact that Rich was doing his own thing out there making a ton of money, I truly admired him for it. He had a unique spin to put on this sport and I kind of liked the little tattoo'd up gang that he's brought together. I feel like this sort of attention is the exact opposite of what is needed right now.

Dude bodybuilding is boring as hell. At least there's something to laugh at, don't take shit so seriously. There's real issues in the world that need time and attention.

I really dont think the bodybuilding industry is boring at all. There are still some good old boys doing there thing out there to make things interesting.

I think this video sums it up:

[ame]http://youtu.be/J8htK0sntRg[/ame]

Dude, I have a mentally challenged sister who is 2 years younger than me (27 years old who I've grown up with and helped out with my entire life), of course this kid is going to give in to Piana and say yes to a "slap boxing" round in what seemed to be good fun.

But by the end of the video its absolutely clear that Rich Piana is not joking around nor is he doing it in good fun.

I used to like the fact that Rich was doing his own thing out there making a ton of money, I truly admired him for it. He had a unique spin to put on this sport and I kind of liked the little tattoo'd up gang that he's brought together. I feel like this sort of attention is the exact opposite of what is needed right now.

Generalization on a group of individuals based on your own personal experience is not going to work. I believe Rich posted a video about people bashing him for the experience. You should post that up too.

I know nothing about rich piana or the other guy and I have no interest in knowing anything about them so pretty unbias.

I watched the video and it wasn't malicious, piana was annoyed and had some fun with the guy. Not everything has to be an offense and be a crusade against humanity. He talked to him like he was a regular guy and with a smile, if he kneeled over and scolded him people would be bitching about him still being insensitive but for a different reason it's always something now.

Not condoned nor condemned unless someone has an agenda, it was nothing

I know nothing about rich piana or the other guy and I have no interest in knowing anything about them so pretty unbias.

I watched the video and it wasn't malicious, piana was annoyed and had some fun with the guy. Not everything has to be an offense and be a crusade against humanity. He talked to him like he was a regular guy and with a smile, if he kneeled over and scolded him people would be bitching about him still being insensitive but for a different reason it's always something now.

Not condoned nor condemned unless someone has an agenda, it was nothing

^^ This seriously, if you've watched Jason's videos you would know this well deserved and would come his way eventually , and perhaps he can turn it into a lesson, even if Jason is a bit handicapped some people have to learn the hard way. Now if Piana started throwing some fists things would be a lot different. The pussification that I see nowadays is unreal. Our grandfathers are most likely rolling in the coffins thinking about how stupid this is and how overly sensitive some people are lol .

^^ This seriously, if you've watched Jason's videos you would know this well deserved and would come his way eventually , and perhaps he can turn it into a lesson, even if Jason is a bit handicapped some people have to learn the hard way. Now if Piana started throwing some fists things would be a lot different. The pussification that I see nowadays is unreal. Our grandfathers are most likely rolling in the coffins thinking about how stupid this is and how overly sensitive some people are lol .

I don't follow either guys, but I think it's a bit much to say Jason had it coming. Just because a fella might post annoying videos or what not. If I saw some dude slapping around a clearly mentally handicapped kid on the street even if it was for "fun" I don't think id agree with it and I doubt my grandfather would agree with it either.

I think this video sums it up:

http://youtu.be/J8htK0sntRg

Bingo!

Its funny how everyones saying Jason deserved it, but yet look how Rich reacted to 2 different instances of being called out: when it was a grown man, and Rich didnt know it was on video, he was a pussy. When it wasnt a grown man and was on video, he was a "bad ass". I understand avoiding conflict and confrontation in relation to the video of the Prophet calling Rich out, but Rich basically sucked the dudes cock and back pedaled the whole time. Rich is a wanna be tough guy who thinks the juice and ink makes him intimidating and tough. Im not a fan of Jason either, at all, but lets be honest. Rich exploited an opportunity to be a tough guy. Hes a fake ass bitch.

Does a 310 lb classless gorilla self proclaimed steroid junkie get to literally slap a mentally challenged individual repeatedly, on video, (not to mention all over social media "beef"), and now he's plastered everywhere and portrayed as if it's no big deal. Plus the attention Piana is just eating it up!

This once beautiful sport has become a tainted freak show. It's disgusting to watch

jay hold on matey hold on and any brother here reading this and thinking 'oh poor Jason mentally challenged kid & evil piana etc etc '.

I don't give a single fuck about piana, before anyone thinks oh here comes a five %er supporter.

I will tell u who I gave a fuck about. One of my younger days hero's. One of our own. yes our own. the iconic the original mad man of bodybuilding who loved the sport madly & trained like there is no tomorrow . People say branch trains insane like a mad man . well here is original mad man of bb..

I qoute Jason ...

''I call order 66 on Mike Quinn because he is too old and out of shape''. !!!!!! wtf

which means some keyboard warrior cunts will go and write disgusting abuse on Mike and his family's social media .

I can show u Jason saying this on video if u don't believe me. no problem. He is a nasty nasty piece of work people do not sympathise with him. that's how he wins support by flagging up his disability card.

if anybody loves bb you got to love legendary Mike ok there is no ifs and buts and the way this cunt has disrespected him he deserves zero sympathy from the community for insulting a original icon of our sport .

Insulting mike now I take that shit personally.

Attachments

• 1462883373852.jpg
    1462883373852.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 500
LOL, i immediately thought while watching the video ...." hey, where was the slap box offer with that prophet guy????" :D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=294hTLgfbNU"]Jason Genova executes Order 66 - YouTube[/ame]

look at this worthless scum for yourselves. at 1:50 duration in video he says '' i call order 66 on mike quinn cos he is in terrible shape now and ia really old'' .

Mike is aging now you retard what do you expect him to look how he looked in his prime. NOBODY does. He also says i call order 66 on rich for not sponsoring me lol Does he have an obligation to sponsor u ? His choice who he wants to sponsor or not. He calls order 66 on many many people. Rich was saying all those profiles who attack an individuals spcial media are fake profiles created by jason himself. I mean think about it who in their minds wants to follow this evil person. What exactly one can learn or pick up from Jason apart from being terrible and nasty to people who are doing their own thing and getting on with their lives.

Only two idiots who keeps giving him footage are those two blackstone labs twats singerman and pj braun who features jason in their videos.

From talking to someone who personally knows Jason quite well I don't think many of you realize how disabled he is. I saw Jason once and within 30 seconds you think "oh man this kid is seriously disabled".

That said it was a matter time and probably still is before he gets his ass kicked but you see Jason in person trust me there is ZERO question he has major issues.

piana is a douche. he looks like a cartoon character.

its complex, this mentally challenged kid has a internet save support person like a brother or father whose loving the money he makes, so Piana gets attacked for not making this boy a 5% athlete ?

slapping him was a little over the top but he was not hurt and showed up with a camera crew so he wanted drama, guess he got what he came for

IM JUST GONNA SAY THIS

THATS MORE PROMOTION TO HIS BRAND 5%

THE INDUSTRY ITS PRETTY FUCKED UP.

SLAPPING A MENTALLY CHALLENGED INDIVIDUAL AND UPLOAD IT ON UR SOCIAL MEDIA ITS BAD, BUT ITS WORST THAT THE KID ALSO DECIDED TO CALL OUT HIS "ORDER 66" TO TROLL RICH PIANA. SO IN MY OPINION STOP GIVING ATTENTION TO TOPICS THAT LITERALLY DOESNT DESERVE IT!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131