YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol and Adrol: All at once, or split doses?

What's the most effective way to take Anadrol or Dianabol?

• Total voters

Landmonster

Registered
So I'm curious, what the modern consensus of science and/or Bro-science seems to say about the timing of Dianabol and Anadrol

Let's compare apples to apples.
A) Please assume the total weekly amount of a drug is the same.
B) Let's assume our goal is gain the most muscle mass and strength (given a constant amount of a drug).

Should you... ?

1) Split dose evenly throughout the day: Workout days only
2) Split dose evenly throughout the day: Every day
3) Large dose at once pre-workout: Workout days only
4) Large dose at once: Every day

-Is there any single method that stands out as the "most effective"?

-Conversely, is any method safer than any of the others? (less adverse side effects)

Last edited:
I agree. However, if total weekly dosage is the same for all then it probably doesn't make too much of a difference.

x2

It doesn't make much difference but I always find it is best to split up the dose and take them everyday. If you are only taking 1 tab per day of x product then I recommend taking it a few hours pre workout.

Why take both of those drugs when one gets the job done quite well.

Not in every case but usually by taking smaller amounts of both you get the results whilst minimizing the side effects. Adrol and adrol together a great example of this. Take me for example on too much dbol I always get nosebleeds. Plus with adrol at higher doses I tend to feel a bit crap and lose my appetite. Now with say 50mg adrol and 20mg dbol I feel really good, get great pumps, muscle fullness, don't lose my appetite and usually have no nosebleeds. Obviously this won't be the case for everyone but just illustrating how combining lower doses of certain aas can sometimes work to your advantage.

Why take both of those drugs when one gets the job done quite well.

I meant to mean.... Dbol or Anadrol. I did not mean to combine the drugs together.

If taking Dbol (or Anadrol) should you split or combine the dose?

With orals always split, and take 'em everyday...

I've never understood the point of taking orals only on workout days or pre training. Where is the science behind this? Timing shouldn't matter, as long as it's spread out.

Guinea pig here, I've done all 4 ha ha you have to tho. The best for me is #2
I'll do #3 to get a good workout but not that large of a dose.
& like Elvia1023 said everyone is different. The only way to know how these different ways of taking them is to do just that. Try all 4. It will take a while but you will know how these different approaches will work on you.

Sent from The Iron Pile

I do mine morning when I wake and preworkout which is around 6 at night works fine

Taking them pre-workout will allow you to lift more weight. More weight = more stimulus for growth, which is the reason your body adds muscle in the first place. It's easy to forget this and just continually up the dose, but progressive overload should be the primary driver of progress.

If you bench 300x8 with split doses, but 300x10 taking them all pre-workout, I think it's pretty obvious which is going to lead to more muscle growth. Sure you have to be able to recover from the workout to adapt, but recovery is rarely the limiting factor.

I'm more in to powerlifting than bodybuilding, and all the powerlifters I know take orals pre-workout because the difference in strength gains is obvious. Not just immediate strength during a workout, but total strength increase over a cycle. If you're gaining more strength all else being equal, then you must be gaining more muscle.

IME daily dosing gives stable enough blood levels. There's nothing magical about the half-life and trying to keep it from dipping below 50%. It's totally arbitrary. Wouldn't 90% be much better? Take 1mg every 20 minutes... it's just a pain in the ass and doesn't fucking matter.

People always say constant blood levels but nobody takes dbol or Drol in even spaced out amounts. Dbol has a half life of 4ish hours and Drol like 9 hours.

The anabolic window is real; let those drugs peak during training and continue I to your Postworkout meal👍

Plus they don't murder your appetite when taken all at once

dbol

I split the does up evenly worked well for me. Now sucks I cant even take either stuff tears my stomach up :(

Always one dose, pre workout one hour before the workout. No point imo of splitting it up.

Depends.
If only running a low dose I like to go pre workout.
If running a medium to higher dose I like to split AM and pre workout

Depends.
If only running a low dose I like to go pre workout.
If running a medium to higher dose I like to split AM and pre workout

Let's say 50mg of Dbol, or 100mg of Drol.

In those cases, would you dose at once? or split during the day?

Taking them pre-workout will allow you to lift more weight. More weight = more stimulus for growth, which is the reason your body adds muscle in the first place. It's easy to forget this and just continually up the dose, but progressive overload should be the primary driver of progress.

If you bench 300x8 with split doses, but 300x10 taking them all pre-workout, I think it's pretty obvious which is going to lead to more muscle growth. Sure you have to be able to recover from the workout to adapt, but recovery is rarely the limiting factor.

I'm more in to powerlifting than bodybuilding, and all the powerlifters I know take orals pre-workout because the difference in strength gains is obvious. Not just immediate strength during a workout, but total strength increase over a cycle. If you're gaining more strength all else being equal, then you must be gaining more muscle.

IME daily dosing gives stable enough blood levels. There's nothing magical about the half-life and trying to keep it from dipping below 50%. It's totally arbitrary. Wouldn't 90% be much better? Take 1mg every 20 minutes... it's just a pain in the ass and doesn't fucking matter.

This to me, is the most logical reason for dosing orals pre-workout. It helps you lift more weight.

Ultimately, lifting more weight (weight x volume) will determine how big you get. I view drugs, food, supplements, etc as a means to lift more weight.

Let's say 50mg of Dbol, or 100mg of Drol.

In those cases, would you dose at once? or split during the day?

Not Green but I would still split.

I tried both ways with anavar and here is what I noticed, I used the same brand and the same dosage 3 times prior. The last time I did I tried all at once and although I got the same results both ways, I noticed 2 things, i was a little more edgy in the evening compared to usual and I got acne on my forehead, not bad at all but just odd for someone that never gets acne. 2 weeks after stopping the var, no more breakouts. It was like I get 2 zits on one side, it subsides and another grows on the other side :naughty:;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131