over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Having a lot of stomach issues

AVelasques911

Registered
Ok this is embarrassing but It's getting REALLY bad.... like I can't even enjoy sex because I'm trying not to fart the whole time, and i've let a couple rip at work several times if I move to fast or anything lol..... it's really becoming an issue

Been feeling really bloated, barely going to the bathroom, and have gas like non-stop. My stomach is also constantly making pretty loud noise, loud enough for people to hear.... like when you're hungry, but I'm not cutting or anything so food is plentiful.

The only thing I've done differently the past few months that I can think of is I've been making smoothies with strawberries, blueberries, spinach, an apple, oats and I throw my protein powder in there. IDK if I'm just not handling that much fiber well or what, the berries are the only new thing really, i've been eating oats for like two decades and never recall having issues.

On probiotics and enzymes before every meal right now but not really seeing a difference. Water is at one and half gallons per day, not counting other liquids.

My digestion is perfect on keto, but i flatten out like crazy and lose a good bit of strength so I'm trying to save that as a last resort. If it's the fiber, I don't know if just sticking to white rice, white potatoes etc. and just keeping the fiber down would be enough as my physique suffers pretty bad on low carbs.

Any help appreciated

Last edited:
Are you using gear right now? Would you happen to be using Tren?

Switch up your protein powder. When I used that shit musclepharm Arnold crap it destroyed my stomach

cut out protein powder and then cut out oats. Both of those can cause serious GI issues.

I agree with the recommendations about isolating what is actually causing the issue. That said, I added probiotics and a digestive enzyme complex to my regimen and never looked back. Improved digestion and drastically reduced gas and bloat. I hardly have gas at all anymore. The only time I have issues now is when I cheat and pig out on crap. A DQ medium blizzard will really fuck me up (lactose) after eating clean so long.

Using optimum gold standard. i'm only on test.

the weird thing is i've been using that and eating tons of oats for at least ten years

i tried keto for a bit a while back and my digestion was amazing, everything else sucked though, but i'm thinking of maybe getting more of my calories from fat and still keeping some rice or something in there just to keep carbs around 100g a day.

that or I've somehow developed a lactose issue

I'd switch up your protein powder as well as take "Beano" with your meals.

Seth Feroce has a video on youtube about chicken and rice. It might seem a little extreme but he makes some good points and my help your situation.

Using optimum gold standard. i'm only on test.

the weird thing is i've been using that and eating tons of oats for at least ten years

i tried keto for a bit a while back and my digestion was amazing, everything else sucked though, but i'm thinking of maybe getting more of my calories from fat and still keeping some rice or something in there just to keep carbs around 100g a day.

that or I've somehow developed a lactose issue

1. You could be over eating. Listen to your body not your ego.

2. Drop the protein drinks completely. That helps many.

3. You could have developed a food allergy. One by one take "high probability allergen foods" out for a week or two to see if it was that specific food that is causing an allergy. Oats, glutens like bread, dairy products.

4. Limit the amount of high fibrous fruits and veges for a short amount of time to speed up digestion. This has worked for me on several cases. Dropped broccoli for asparagus etc.

These are a few things have worked for me and others I have known.

Have you tried a digestive aid? Ginger? Organic apple cider vinegar especially before or after a carb meal

So no oatmeal in the morning? What would be better carb source for breakfast?
I don't like rice in the morning

Who said you have to consume carbs for breakfast, try switching to fats.

I recently began a quest to figure out the source of my ailments too. I fart a lot too and I intermittently will feel very run down and 'brain fogged'.

What I'm currently doing is keeping a journal of days that I feel great, and everything that entered my body that day, swallowed or injected. I drop things one by one, food and/or supplements.

I'm not as meticulous as I should be, but I'm making progress. I suspect I have issues with coconut, casein, gluten, and several nootropic supplements. I am NOT excited about eliminating these things, but I do what I have to do to feel good on a daily basis.

You should do something similar. Drop something from your diet, only ONE thing. See how you feel. Add it back and pay attention to what's going on in your body.

I'm impatient, so I may try to visit an allergist to try to figure out all my food intolerances at once. It's worth experimenting, because I got to the point where I realized that dem gainz need to take second place behind quality of life.

I have issues with milk proteins, mostly whey, but can intake beef protein, pea and other vegan proteins without issues.

Any whey product destroys my stomach, but strangely micelier casein is fine at 1 per day before bed.

Have you been eating the same foods over and over again for a long period of time?

If and when I continue to eat the same foods over and over again my body will build up an intolerance to these foods I would recommend rotating your protein and carb sources every 6-8 weeks to start

I've battled digestion issues for over 5 years now and have tried about anything you can think of, I've come to the conclusion that the majority of it has to do with stress, the nervous system and how it all effects the balance of the gut microbiota

Have you been training more often?

Working longer hours?

Dealing with personal stressors?

Recently switched hormones? "gear"

All these can play a role as well as the foods you eat supplements you take, remember your body doesn't know the difference between physical and mental stress so if either of these are elevated more then normal it most certainly can effect your digestion

These are just a couple things to think about if you have any questions and would like to go into more depth feel free to PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You included three culprits that I used to consume in the a.m. that caused PM has:
1. Try reducing the oat portion and cooking them before you blend them up. I let my oats sit out night before in water. Dry oats cause problems for me
2. Spinach runs through me. I eliminated it
3.frozen Blue berries , I can't seem to digest well prob due to the fibrous outer skin...sometimes they are in my shit in solid form having completely passed through GI tract undigested

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131