advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it necessary to take breaks from ephedrine?

TODouble2

Registered
I've been taking bronkaid tabs for a few months now. Usually just one in the morning and maybe a second tab before the gym. No more than 2. I love the stuff it curbs my appetite and keeps me active and productive all day.

I do notice that the effect has lessened a little but it still works. I'm not going to start taking crazy doses of them. Just wondering what are the downsides of taking them long term, or are breaks necessary and how often. Heart rate isn't elevated from them. I feel great.

I've been taking bronkaid tabs for a few months now. Usually just one in the morning and maybe a second tab before the gym. No more than 2. I love the stuff it curbs my appetite and keeps me active and productive all day.

I do notice that the effect has lessened a little but it still works. I'm not going to start taking crazy doses of them. Just wondering what are the downsides of taking them long term, or are breaks necessary and how often. Heart rate isn't elevated from them. I feel great.

ephedrine is one of the very rare fat burners that work better the longer your on it.

I been on eca stack for a few months now and shit still gets me hyped/warm

I take min 3 a day sometimes 4 if I'm lethargic but I noticed when they where off I crash hard

How many MG's is one tab you have?

been taking it for years, usually 2-2.5/day and i noticed that i started getting short of breath when i layed off of it. i'm prone to asthma anyway, but i think my lungs actually started to get a little dependent on them. stayed of for a few months and things got back to normal. still take it every now and then, tho.

Adrenal glands need a break ever now and then so yes you need to take a break from ephedra.

I love me some primatene tabs preworkout. Best preworkout ever. Been on them for a few months and still feel them.

16-20 weeks absolute max u should go. then go off it NOT caffeine as u will get headaches cutting caffeine cold turkey ( I am assuming u won't be taking ephedrine without caffeine) so ephedrine's cut down cold turkey and taper down caffeine. also i have seen personally after 16-20 week of use the appetite suppressant effect dies for me . all i get is cns stimulation. I have abused so much of it does nothing for me in terms of appetite stimulation so i have given up for good, for life. been over a year i think. i never trained without it. i do now and i am fine. all mental. i am glad i gave up on it.

depends on u, all kinds of meds can cause resistance in ur body if take long, u need to watch the dosage u take

I've looked into this question myself before and found a few articles and studies showing its more effective the longer you use it. I think low dose every day is fine but when you use more, the adrenals might be something to watch out for. Sucks they don't have any more studies on this since it was banned 12 years ago.

Stewie said he regrets using it when he was younger when he took it in higher doses for a very long period of time. Perhaps he can chime in.

Adrenals need rest and the raised cortisol from ephedrine is not optimal so I'd def take breaks from it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'd say definitely take time off. The down regulation and saturation of beta-agonists (ephedra, clen) is high. Meaning you have to either consistently up the dosage, or take time off.

Ephedra's a reliable fat burner. I used it throughout the 90s. It got to the point where I had to keep upping the dosage, and it was causing heartbeat fluctuations. You do have to exercise caution with it.

Wish I knew back then what I know now.

Last edited:
Do any of our sponsors carry ephedrine tabs?

I remember when you use to be able to get them at any party store or local gas station. Those were the good ole days...
To answer your question I think breaks are necessary with everything you artificially put in your body. For every action there is a reaction.

I always take the time off but I never taper up or down. I generally do 4 weeks on 2 off with the 2 weeks off being bc I take a week off the caffeine too. I've never noticed any downgrade that requires a higher dosage. I love the stim feeling.

I do...

4 weeks of 50-75mg eph and about 400-600 caffeine through the day (black coffee)
1 week staying on the caffeine
1 week off it all

Once again the I do this strictly for the stim feeling, I have no doubt it's keeping bf low that's just not what I'm using it for. Also the reason for the dose variance is that I have a 9to5 and also bar-tend on the side, on my longer days I take an extra dose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131