YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here been drug tested by their Doctor?

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I still am in shock but apparently this is a common thing and has been for people taking any type of controlled substance.
Kinda caught me by surprise actually.
My Doc urine tested me because I am on ambien. I am kinda freaked out cause not sure if they do EVERYTHING.
I haven't done a real cycle in a long time and round December of last year I took a small amount of DECA, all has been subQ, and on test enanthate right now 80 mg a week. prior to that it was cyp.

I searched around and couldn't find much but maybe this, and the deca may get me.

Is there any supplement I can tell them I am taking - that nandralone would come from?

A common theme is contaminated supplement claims so I can outline all the powders I am taking too, no TN's but commercial brands.

Seems the ACLU won't touch this or any lawyers, really more rights are lost every day. If it comes back negative - meaning they don't test for AAS, I'll be happy, but still I not refilling my ambien script, as it's no big deal as I took it 2 times a week on average if at all.

Happens all the time with narcs, they test u to make sure ur taking ur meds and not just selling them and also to make sure ur not taking any other rec drugs. Don't sweat aas, they won't test for that

No the testing for AAS is a totally different drug panel test...They only drug test for common drugs...Unless court orders an AAS test...

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Yup,my hey are testing for rec drugs and to make sure ambien shows up in your peen. They test people as a lot of people have no evidence of their prescribed drug in their body and most likely sell the med rather than take it. A lot of people do this.

I get drug tested every time I see my pain management doctor. Since I can't piss, they put a swab in my mouth. Nurse always tells me that I shouldn't have to do this since I come up clean every time. Apparently, the wonderful DEA is looking for patients who abuse their medications. No need to worry about AAS as they never test for that.

thanks guys, I really appreciate all the responses on your experiences, as searches on here turned up mostly employment and probation screenings.

I get drug tested every time I see my pain management doctor. Since I can't piss, they put a swab in my mouth. Nurse always tells me that I shouldn't have to do this since I come up clean every time. Apparently, the wonderful DEA is looking for patients who abuse their medications. No need to worry about AAS as they never test for that.

MG they're looking for rec drugs or other prescription drugs that you don't have a prescription for. They would have to ask for specific tests in order to find out if you're on AAS...they're not going to do that...too expensive!

I have a pain management doctor too...this is my second...the first was too far of a drive. I never failed a test. The new one just drug tested me for the first time this week after a year plus working together...probably because all of my surgeries, he didn't feel the need to test me at that time. When I first went to see him, he had a DEA printout...apparently pain doctors, maybe all doctors, have access to this...it lets them see if a patient is getting meds, usually opiates, prescribed by other doctors.

MG they're looking for rec drugs or other prescription drugs that you don't have a prescription for. They would have to ask for specific tests in order to find out if you're on AAS...they're not going to do that...too expensive!

I have a pain management doctor too...this is my second...the first was too far of a drive. I never failed a test. The new one just drug tested me for the first time this week after a year plus working together...probably because all of my surgeries, he didn't feel the need to test me at that time. When I first went to see him, he had a DEA printout...apparently pain doctors, maybe all doctors, have access to this...it lets them see if a patient is getting meds, usually opiates, prescribed by other doctors.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that all pts prescriptions are in a source somewhere for pharmacies to make sure they aren't getting multiple prescriptions, this is fairly new tho.
On topic though, yes a drug test is fairly common by your pain doc. I shadowed a pain doc, and he tested almost every single person every time they came in, smart guy

I use to sell the drug testing to Dr's. It a way for them to make money.
Also legitimately can protect them.

Right! The testing protects the doctors since the DEA has cracked down.

A lot of pain docs have been arrested in the last couple of years due to some of them passing out pain meds like candy...especially those clinics in Florida...people came from different states down to Florida to take advantage of the drug mills.

I guess the next question is that do I have to pay for the test?
Some of my internet searches revealed people complaining that their insurance company did not pay for the drug screening and they had to pay like $600 clams.:(:confused:

What a racket!

I see the medical side of it for sure for them but damn, when a primary care doc wants to UA ya...it kinda freaks ya out.

thanks again for the responses.

Only testing for AAS is done by anti-doping agencies for sports

Rest easy

Not all states have a central data base to see whos getting prescribes narcs. Some states do have a website you can go to to look up what was prescribed to the guy sitting in front of you.

Where I work some docs drug test randomly or if they are suspicious. There was some lady who was supposed to take one and just walked up to us and said she smokes crack, walked out and never came back.

Also, half the doctors I work for worry and the DEA and make sure to document the need for dispensing narcs and make people follow strict rules to be prescribed them. The other half prescribe like crazy. I occasionally read in the paper about doctors being tried for crimes of unlawful prescribing and when they do, usually it's above and beyond what you would think is normal and reasonable.

Last edited:

Exactly. DEA doesn't want doctors overprescribing nor do they want patients doctor shopping. Leads to abuse and drug sales. It's been pretty bad in Florida and Texas.

with ny state new electronic only scripts doctor shopping in state is increasingly hard. on some fronts i was against it but for the common good i fully support a central EMR and processing as it would prevent many medical errors due to the current history taking etc.

The state and Dea have been cracking down hard on doctors around here. They're even giving my doctor a hard time about the few testosterone prescriptions he writes.

Right, I can understand using it to protect your practice. A doctor could have a patient overdose on a drug and have it blamed on him in some fashion. Having this test done could help protect the doctor from liability. Malpractice law suits are getting out of hand.

Just wondering if someone is prescribed HRT since it's a CIII - does this testing apply as well?

I get drug tested all the time from my Dr. and my work and never have they brought up my AAS use. There not looking for that. There looking for recreational drugs that you don't have a prescription for and all those wonderful street drugs. I don't think you have anything to worry about

I get tested all the time and they test for all the drugs you are on to make sure you take them and for any other drugs you shouldnt be taken.
Also 1 ti.e many years ago a doctor wanted to test me for aas because i competed back then and c she wanted to make sure i wasnt on anything.i refused cause it wasnt under my insurance and nnrw i would fail.
This happened to me 2 times.1 was a pain management doctor the other was a psychiatrist which i was becing seen for insomnia which i had for many years.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws