advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dante,Stewie, Emeric, I figured out what caused it..

Thor

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
My blood clot may very well have been caused by the fact that i had started taking a vitamin K complex about a month or so earlier, i figured it was a vitamin and i read that it was good for your blood so i added it to my arsenal thinking i was covering all my bases, come to find out it really thickens your blood and helps it to clot !!! and that you shouldnt take it unless ordered to by your Dr. !! Now i feel much better knowing that was very likely why it happened, so i am NOT going to take Vitamin K anymore and will get back to business as usual, THANK YOU all !!!~!

My blood clot may very well have been caused by the fact that i had started taking a vitamin K complex about a month or so earlier, i figured it was a vitamin and i read that it was good for your blood so i added it to my arsenal thinking i was covering all my bases, come to find out it really thickens your blood and helps it to clot !!! and that you shouldnt take it unless ordered to by your Dr. !! Now i feel much better knowing that was very likely why it happened, so i am NOT going to take Vitamin K anymore and will get back to business as usual, THANK YOU all !!!~!
What ?? Thor u sure mate ? LE brand vit K is highly recommanded by Dante. If it caused such a serious problem i would doubt he would recommend this. If u dont mind me asking how did u come to this conclusion that it is vit K which is 200 percent the culprit here in your situation ?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

You can't just say it was the vitamin k that caused the blood clot. In your head it may make you feel better coming up with a cause. However in life you just don't know. It could have been the 20 years of AAS usage you mentioned in your other thread. It could be 101 reasons all combined or maybe it was simply meant to happen. All we can do is try and be as healthy and happy as possible and hope for the best.

If you read everything available about everything you take you'll find out that lots of stuff may cause this.

Don't second guess that. I would not recommend Vitamin K if you are prone to blood clots, but to say that is the cause is stretching it.

Very unlikely Thor. A K2 deficiency is more likely to lead to clotting disorders. K2 is a naphthoquinone that helps regulate natural clotting response.

1. Vitamin K (i.e. K2 complex, K1 is useless) will not cause overcoagulation or clot issues in normal people. If taking medication like Coumadins and Warfarins, it should be considered though as these are vitamin K antagonists.
2. If you take a lot of D3, you should co-administer with K2.

According to Dr. Schurgers, there’s no risk of over coagulating if you take a lot of vitamin K. In other words, your coagulation factors will not become overactive if you take high amounts of vitamin K1 or K2. So it is quite safe to consume vitamin K when you are not taking an oral anticoagulant drug.

According to Dr. Schurgers:

“If you take oral anticoagulants – Coumadins and Warfarins, you have to be careful with K1 AND K2. However, the advice in the United States is to skip everything that contains vitamin K, and that is something I argue against.

Because if you take away all the K1 and K2 from the diet, every little interference—if you take a little bit of vitamin K—will have a dramatic effect on the anticoagulant level. However, if you have a steady intake level of vitamin K1 or K2, or both, a little bit of interference is not that bad anymore.

So I advocate, please take vitamin K from the diet every day, and put the anticoagulant level on top of that”... [But] there is no real benefit to take extra vitamin K on top of Coumadin, and I would not advocate that.”

The Rotterdam Study found that those who consumed the greatest amounts of K2 had the lowest risk of cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular calcification, and the lowest chance of dying from cardiovascular disease.

Last edited:
You can't just say it was the vitamin k that caused the blood clot. In your head it may make you feel better coming up with a cause. However in life you just don't know. It could have been the 20 years of AAS usage you mentioned in your other thread. It could be 101 reasons all combined or maybe it was simply meant to happen. All we can do is try and be as healthy and happy as possible and hope for the best.

Came in to post exactly this.

That being said, stop taking it to be safe.

glad i was not the only one thinking that. scared me for a bit. i have been taking this regularly for 2 years or so now. may be little break here and there when it runs out

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Also, if a doctor tries to determine a cause of something relating to a steroid user, he's just trying to sound smart to cover his own ass but you can find out better info online. I only use my doctors to prescribe tests but I interpret the results on my own because they usually don't know what they're talking about.

its gotta be the TREN bro....

:cool:

uhhh... u serious??...

It might the contributed in the grand scheme of things.

Its more than likely the 20 years of steroid abuse and not taking relevant care and health supplements is your real reason.

Dante has already gone over where he thinks you went wrong and many agree.

I am going to side with Dante. I doubt and I echo what others have already said - he cares about this community and those of us he has never even met or talked to yet he gives tons of free information to help us stay safe. It might have compounded a problem you already have had. If you had blood work every 6 months and took notes of when you added/dropped stuff I bet you could track down what caused it even faster. Or it could just be shitty genetics. My best advice would be to strip everything down to the basics, get some sound advice from someone like Dante, then put a program of health together for yourself. Whats done is done my man. I am just glad you are here to share it and put perspective to others especially the younger ones what true risks there are. Even years years years down the road.

Hasn't Dante always claimed K2 UNLESS you have a factor v (or something) clotting disorder?

Extremely unlikely. They (attending physicians) would have determined this durning your workup.

Surely, by all means they checked you for several clotting disorders.

I'm still favoring the possibility of Paget-Schroetter Syndrome. In which a majority of the time is idiopathic (unknown cause).

Have you been referred to a geneticist or a physician in the field of hereditary clotting disorders--- hematologist?

It's noteworthy that you are indulging into the possibilities of the event. My best advice, drill your physician on the cause.

Extremely unlikely. They (attending physicians) would have determined this durning your workup.

Surely, by all means they checked you for several clotting disorders.

I'm still favoring the possibility of Paget-Schroetter Syndrome. In which a majority of the time is idiopathic (unknown cause).

Have you been referred to a geneticist or a physician in the field of hereditary clotting disorders--- hematologist?

It's noteworthy that you are indulging into the possibilities of the event. My best advice, drill your physician on the cause.

Stewie you're a nurse right? I totally wish you were my nurse lol . Most nurses are a bit helpful and all that, but jeez man you're just so damn smart, I always enjoy conversating with smart people in the medical field.

Stewie you're a nurse right? I totally wish you were my nurse lol . Most nurses are a bit helpful and all that, but jeez man you're just so damn smart, I always enjoy conversating with smart people in the medical field.

No, I'm not a clinician of any sort as of yet. I'm an undergrad working towards being a P.A. (physicians assistant).

Even then, I'm second guessing myself as of late to carry forward. This last semester took a toll on me. Not just the aspect of school, yet life in general.

Thank you tho for the kind words. :)

No, I'm not a clinician of any sort as of yet. I'm an undergrad working towards being a P.A. (physicians assistant).

Even then, I'm second guessing myself as of late to carry forward. This last semester took a toll on me. Not just the aspect of school, yet life in general.

Thank you tho for the kind words. :)
It's cool, I'm a Dr. and a lawyer. I got this. It's not the K2. Lulz

p.s. Also went to fucking NASA space camp, bitches.

Last edited:

I've been there before Stewie; hang in there brother...

It's cool, I'm a Dr. and a lawyer. I got this. It's not the K2. Lulz

p.s. Also went to fucking NASA space camp, bitches.

Well I do have a Phd, I only use it for online purposes ;) It's tucked away in my guru underwear drawer somewhere.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity