over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone (ment)

mewp

Newbies
Any one currently running trestolone (ment ) acetate. Was looking some feedback on ur experiences and side's and dosages etc.
What are u running along side it.

Any irk would be great guys.

I've ran it. Jlm25 has ran it more than me. I settled on 25mg ed. With the right ancillaries 50mg should be fine. I had to use aromasin, raloxifene, and cabergoline with it. It's very effective at building muscle, but stay on top of your ancillaries or you will get gyno symptoms. Makes me horny as hell too.

I could be wrong but I think it's almost impossible to find real trest anymore since pure-oils stopped selling it a while ago.

Not so. The raws are out there and it can be produced. Practically no market for it and much over estimated for what would be a pricey 10mg vial.

CG

Sounds like it's more trouble than it's worth

it's shit

all fake

not joking

Well I wonder what's in that "fake" shit that gave me gyno symptoms in record time plus good size and strenght gains. Whatever they use it works great ha Also I've used everything under the sun and nothing else made gyno start to flair as quick.

Well I wonder what's in that "fake" shit that gave me gyno symptoms in record time plus good size and strenght gains. Whatever they use it works great ha Also I've used everything under the sun and nothing else made gyno start to flair as quick.

Did you use pure oils or a sponsor here? That does sound like trest to me.

What doses did u run, and did u run test along side it.

What doses did u run, and did u run test along side it.

I ran it solo first to see whAt it could do. I've always done that with Anything new. 50mgs is noticable to me and 100 is even better.

I've ran it. Jlm25 has ran it more than me. I settled on 25mg ed. With the right ancillaries 50mg should be fine. I had to use aromasin, raloxifene, and cabergoline with it. It's very effective at building muscle, but stay on top of your ancillaries or you will get gyno symptoms. Makes me horny as hell too.

I have ran it, and currently on it. I run 400-600mg a week. I run it along side 500mg test. I also am running 50mg anavar. Once I am healthy I will run 1-test cyp along side it.

it's shit

all fake

not joking

You usually have a lot of good points, but you are off on this one. It is not shit, and not all is fake. Try looking around a bit more closely..

Have only used the Pure-oils brand when it was available...felt it was a solid product at the time. Have stayed away from it because of what has already been said here...hard to find a legit product for various reasons nowadays

there is a sponsor here who has it. all his feedback is good and many have used his products.

Trest is my favorite feel good conpound. Plus the gains are really good.

But. The one sponsor that I trust, that carries it, sells it for 2x as much as his primo.

That is outrageous

It's a bummer that pure oils never could keep it in stock. I think they had real cash flow problems too and were accepting orders/payment to fulfill previous orders. I could be wrong though.

I can get some pro hormone type trest, not inject tho..... Still expensive tho... Cheaper to buy test

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

I can get some pro hormone type trest, not inject tho..... Still expensive tho... Cheaper to buy test

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Yeah, but test and trest are two totally different compounds..so...

Real trest is such an amazing compound...i've never had a compound change me as fast as trest and that includes tren.

Gyno should come on very fast with legit trest...also that shit will shrink your balls to the size of raisins if you stay on long enough, i've never really had that happen either even running grams of gear they have stayed about the same size. With trest you can bust a nut and nothing comes out lol...male birth control.

I wish Pure Oils would have kept it together...there trest went to shit after that first batch. There is a sponsor on here who carries it but like someone before said it is very expensive at 50mg per ml.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws