over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

docu on craig titus

GodOfHormones

Registered
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87U668B8MMo"]Bodybuilder Craig Titus' Murder Story on "Deadly Sins" - Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

:p

It's a shame, Craig was one of my favs. He had that snobhead personality we all love haha

His story is interesting. But it's fucked up he killed an innocent person. And for what?

I always wonder what drugs on when he murdered his assistant.

Also, did anyone see the video where about 10 guards take Dennis out of his cell and strap him to some sort of wheel chair? That was scary and makes me never want to be in prison.

His story is interesting. But it's fucked up he killed an innocent person. And for what?

I always wonder what drugs on when he murdered his assistant.

I heard it was meth, thats why he lost all his mass and was spiraling out of control. I guess it made him and his girl crazy....

His girl went from hot to scary In her mug shot. They both had
A real good look at one time.

Why do some people not appreciate what they have in life and ruin the livers like that ? I just don't understand. There are millions if not billions of people in other countries who wish they could live like him, and then you have this idiot doing drugs, killing people, and wasting his life in prison.

Why do some people not appreciate what they have in life and ruin the livers like that ? I just don't understand. There are millions if not billions of people in other countries who wish they could live like him, and then you have this idiot doing drugs, killing people, and wasting his life in prison.

Its really a shame. TITUS was a real POS before the murder he commited,,too bad the documentary don't go into all that. His wife (ex) Kelly Ryan should be out by now or real soon anyway.

Craig was a guys guy.. He was a " cool" guy just to meet him and say hello ect.. My buddy dave who knew him used to say you had to go into a Craig Titus friendship knowing that he was extremely narcissistic and very selfish .. He was only friends with people who would do what he asked.. Eventually rec drugs completely broke the guy down.. Imagine a bodybuilder who took thousans upon thousands of mgs of gear ( Craig used to really abuse gear and had no isdue telling people) with no regard to safety now doing that same thing with meth and coke ect..

I liked Phil's humility when he beat Titus. I did not like Titus' reaction to not winning.
I remember a video showing Titus freaking out in the audience over his old lady not placing as high as he thought she should have. "I'm thinking damn dude, I know your biased because you're getting laid by her, but damn."

I mean hells bells, he gets on some magazine covers and now he thinks he can murder someone and get away with it? I've talked a few times with Eddie Robinson who has done his share of magazine covers and he isn't too good to talk to the average gym rat, and he sure as hell never acted like Titus.

Last edited:
I liked Phil's humility when he beat Titus. I did not like Titus' reaction to not winning.
I remember a video showing Titus freaking out in the audience over his old lady not placing as high as he thought she should have. "I'm thinking damn dude, I know your biased because you're getting laid by her, but damn."

I mean hells bells, he gets on some magazine covers and now he thinks he can murder someone and get away with it? I've talked a few times with Eddie Robinson who has done his share of magazine covers and he isn't too good to talk to the average gym rat, and he sure as hell never acted like Titus.

I will never forget that. The truth is PHIL just looked better (He was phenomenal in that contest) I always thought TITUS had small pecs and a preggo belly.

No one is innocent.

No one said he was :confused:

Anyways, you could tell he was narcissistic just by watching his videos. Meth is what did him and his girl, I read or heard (cant remember) that he and his girl and the assistant were all banging, jealousy + meth + gear* made him crazy enough to do what he did.

* I know gear doesn't make anyone do anything but i do believe that weak and weak minded individuals with pre existing mental conditions will have a MUCH harder time to control themselves, specially being under the influence of drugs that are already known to make ppl go ape shit.

Craig also had a very violent temper.. He was kicked out of golds for hitting gary lister... and then Melvin Anthony.. He owed lister money and lister asked for a payment.. Craig didn't like it and hit him,, he then popped Melvin Anthony and Melvin had to be restrained from killing him lol.. He was also known to throw racial slurs around very loudly while in the gym.. Of course it depended on who was around ;).. Like I said Craig was a huge abuser of gear ( 5 grams or more on a consustant basis) .. Add to that the rec drugs and it's amazing he's still here..

Craig also had a very violent temper.. He was kicked out of golds for hitting gary lister... and then Melvin Anthony.. He owed lister money and lister asked for a payment.. Craig didn't like it and hit him,, he then popped Melvin Anthony and Melvin had to be restrained from killing him lol.. He was also known to throw racial slurs around very loudly while in the gym.. Of course it depended on who was around ;).. Like I said Craig was a huge abuser of gear ( 5 grams or more on a consustant basis) .. Add to that the rec drugs and it's amazing he's still here..

If only he had taken the advice of my high school baseball coach, "if you're good, you let people tell you...."

Titus was a total asshole. His wife Kelly was actually pretty decent until she got involved with that psychopath.

Last edited:
The assistant did not need to be killed BUT I would bet she was messing around with craig while living in the house with his wife too. They even said in the movie craig was having an affair with the asst. You never know what that girl said to craig... "I`m gonna tell your wife" or something. All those rec drugs, loads of gear on top of a being a narcissist can make a person really paranoid and crazy (ier).

Dang, just tried to watch it, says that it's not allowed to be seen in my country due to copyright laws or some bs. I'm in the U.S., guess i'll look elsewhere

Whiskey

The assistant did not need to be killed BUT I would bet she was messing around with craig while living in the house with his wife too. They even said in the movie craig was having an affair with the asst. You never know what that girl said to craig... "I`m gonna tell your wife" or something. All those rec drugs, loads of gear on top of a being a narcissist can make a person really paranoid and crazy (ier).

Actually they engaged in 3 somes all the time.l or kelly with her ect.. What apparently the issue was Craig started to do it behind Kelly's back and not together.. Then they found money missing that supposably the assist was taking as she was their book keeper.. This led to the confrontation..

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass