over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair loss wth primo

tm007

Registered
What are your experiences with primo and hair loss?

Currently using test with anavar and turinabol and things are ok. Thinking of adding primo to the current cycle at 600mg per week

Winny and tren have caused me problems in the past

I know for me personally, I lose a lot of hair on primo or any dht derived compound. To answer your question, you will never know for sure unless you experience it for yourself. Your guess is as good as mine.

for me primo is the worst for hair loss, it just sheds out. any other dht derivatives don't affect my hairline. at the cost to gains ratio for myself I find it not worth using and I sure as hell don't want to lose my purdy golden locks

I think I'll just stick with my current cycle then

Was hoping primo wouldnt have been harsh on the hair line!!

If male pattern baldness runs in the family and/or your hair is already thinning, then Primo or Masteron will certainly speed things up. I've lost a lot of hair but I love Mast!

The only good thing about Primo is your body looks so good nobody looks at your hair.lol

If male pattern baldness runs in the family and/or your hair is already thinning, then Primo or Masteron will certainly speed things up. I've lost a lot of hair but I love Mast!

This is 100% true. I have such good hair genetics I have ran primo as my cycle base (with test of course) so many times and unless I knew it caused hair loss from reading up on it, I wouldnt know bc I lost zero hair. Friends of mine who are prone to hair loss wont touch it...

The only good thing about Primo is your body looks so good nobody looks at your hair.lol

Agreed. I got cheap this summer, god only knows why, and decided to switch out my primo for EQ. Im not liking the difference in my look. Just started mast this week and stopping the EQ in 2 weeks, hopefully that gets me to where I want to be. Wish i just bit the bullet and spent the money on a 20 week primo cycle, it just makes me look the way I want to look...

starting wife on primo. Keeping dose low. Anyone suggest what the cap should be?

Mast is the worst on me, proviron is a great substitute.
4 yrs of summer Primo runs is taken its toll though.

Good thing Girls like older men in great shape,lol

I never experienced shedding on primo nor do I know people who have in real life. One person who experienced shedding from the primo also got alot of anxiety from it and stuff so I doubt it was primo in that case. So I was just wondering if everyone was certain theif primo was primo.

What's worse for your hairline tren or masteron in your guys's opinion?

I never experienced shedding on primo nor do I know people who have in real life. One person who experienced shedding from the primo also got alot of anxiety from it and stuff so I doubt it was primo in that case. So I was just wondering if everyone was certain theif primo was primo.

Primo is actually a dhb not a dht derivative.. Many get this confused.. So hairloss should be minimal if at all.. But we must also understand it was the most counterfeited drug around for years.. Some of it was deca.. Much of it was masterone.. So many were hitting mast hard without knowing it.. But now that there is so much testing going on real primo is making the rounds.. But yes it's a kick ass compound in the right amounts..**broken link removed**

I had lab verified primo and it was mild even at 700mg per week in terms of muscle but it definitely ate up the hair line - luckily mine is very thick.

Much prefer NPP.

Its a "possible" side effect when you runs primo because you have had hair loss experiences with tren. But in fact, any steroid really could but obviously dht's are more well known for it such as primo and masteron. :D

You guys that do get the hair loss have you noticed it being majorly dose dependant as to how bad you shed, say a big difference running 800 a week compared to 1500 ect.?or is dose not a big factor?

You guys that do get the hair loss have you noticed it being majorly dose dependant as to how bad you shed, say a big difference running 800 a week compared to 1500 ect.?or is dose not a big factor?

Nope. Didn't matter if I ran 300 or 1000mgs of primo, the shedding was the same.

Do you just notice your hair is thinner or do you actually have hairs comes out if you pull your hair?

i used primo at 200 mg for two weeks. It definitely made my hair loss worse. But I was also very stressed from work so not sure.

I used it cause it is known as a weak DHT and shouldnt be causing much hair loss but sounds like It still does in a lot of users.

BTW it was primo, i had it tested with a roid kit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131