over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Armodafinil or modafinil

Arko.

Registered
Anyone prefer one over the other?
Is there much difference?
Provigil vs nuvigil..

No difference for me, i have used provigil for years, nuvigil not as much, but several 100 tabs. I think think nuvigil came out because the patent was up on provigual Generic modafinil if you have to pay for it.

I need 200mg pro to get the same effect as 150mg nuv if that means anything. I tend to get headaches on provigil too and not so much on nuvigil

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Are you guys outside the US? How are you finding this stuff??

I flew into playa del Carmen last year got in at 10pm burned the fuck out and my friends wanted to go out, one of them went to the pharmacy to buy adderall and even though we all guaranteed him it wouldn't be adderall he bought it anyway. It turned out they gave him some modafinil but it definitely did the job, I was impressed with it. I read they give huge amounts to air force pilots.

I work night shift do its approved for shift work sleep disorder. My dr prescribes it for me. I typically only use it nights that I work so 3 or 4 days per week. Great stuff though. Keeps me awake and alert but without any stimulant like side effects

Armodafinil is great. They're both good, but I get headaches from Modafinil sometimes.

Used to be able to buy something similar that worked great for me, a prodrug to Modafinil called Adrafinil in the UK...until yesterday, in fact. :/

Armodafanil is moraga ok without one of the enantimers. Same thing

I used to train an anesthesiologist who told me pretty much what someone here has already stated. Nuvigil is a more "active" isomer of modanafil which allows you to take less and have less sides. He was an advocate for nuvigil and would prescribe it over moda. I used name brand provigil around 2006 for ADHD. I don't remember it doing much but I was a heavy drinker and drug user at the time.

It's weird some days modafinil works good for me, makes me AWAKE while not really stimulated like say effedrine does. Where other days it makes me feel shitty, kinda sick.
So I'm hoping armodafinl will be better. I work up to 17 hour shifts sometimes, and lots of 12hr too..
Anyone take it every day for months without a break? Any negatives?
I do find that sublingual is better, with less sides as long as after 5-10min you spit it out..

Doctors script, and insurance, provigil use to run about 12k a year. You should be to find a doctor for an on label prescription for provigil. Now with generics insurance companys won't freak out as bad. Headaches with both if used to much, or to many consecutive days. Defiantly makes other stimulants more intense, coffee, ephedra etc. I found that taking half a tab twice a day eliminated most of the "stimulant" type feelings.

I've had friends completely freak out on provigil, paranoid to the point of calling police on themselves, sleep walking, hiding in the bushes naked. They said they weren't on other drugs, so you never know??

Doctors script, and insurance, provigil use to run about 12k a year. You should be to find a doctor for an on label prescription for provigil. Now with generics insurance companys won't freak out as bad. Headaches with both if used to much, or to many consecutive days. Defiantly makes other stimulants more intense, coffee, ephedra etc. I found that taking half a tab twice a day eliminated most of the "stimulant" type feelings.

I've had friends completely freak out on provigil, paranoid to the point of calling police on themselves, sleep walking, hiding in the bushes naked. They said they weren't on other drugs, so you never know??

Sounds like an old friend of mine, total psychosis thinking cops were climbing in his windows! But that was from blow!

It's weird some days modafinil works good for me, makes me AWAKE while not really stimulated like say effedrine does. Where other days it makes me feel shitty, kinda sick.
So I'm hoping armodafinl will be better. I work up to 17 hour shifts sometimes, and lots of 12hr too..
Anyone take it every day for months without a break? Any negatives?
I do find that sublingual is better, with less sides as long as after 5-10min you spit it out..
I've been taking nuvigil for almost 2 years. I don't take it every day, but 4 days a week on average. No adverse reactions for me in thattime span. I work 12.5 hour shifts which often go to 13 or more and I'm avle to stay awake and productive all night and still sleep when I get home.

Oh also, get the discount card from the manufacturer site, or your doc may even have them. Took my copay down from 55 to 5...

Are you guys outside the US? How are you finding this stuff??

I flew into playa del Carmen last year got in at 10pm burned the fuck out and my friends wanted to go out, one of them went to the pharmacy to buy adderall and even though we all guaranteed him it wouldn't be adderall he bought it anyway. It turned out they gave him some modafinil but it definitely did the job, I was impressed with it. I read they give huge amounts to air force pilots.
It is very easy to import from India. There is a reddit forum dedicated to -afinils and their sources.

Modafinil and Armodafinil are closely related smart drugs used to increase energy levels and improve focus and alertness. Normally, Armodafinil requires a smaller dosage, so it's often recognized to be quite safe. But Modafinil effects may still be preferred by some individuals. Which is better depend on individuals prefer to ?:headbang:

Has anyone been on clen while on this. I wanted to ask a doc if I can get pro vigil once a week for day night shift but am worried about mixing it with clen

IMO Modafinil and Armodafinil are essentially the same. Nuvigil has a much cleaner effect that I would described as an extra dose of energy that kicked on in 30 minutes post ingestion and stayed smooth sailing till bedtime. I suffered from terrible headaches from both of these drugs however with Nuvigil they were few and far between.

Has anyone been on clen while on this. I wanted to ask a doc if I can get pro vigil once a week for day night shift but am worried about mixing it with clen

With that cocktail your cruising for addrenal fatigue and a possible trip to the Er.:naughty:
That stack will really tax your central nervous system and could potentially slow down your training and recovery time. If you're aiming to burn fat and cut I would recommend throwing in some Cardarine because of it's positive effects on your metabolic system and your cardiovascular health. just my 2 cents...

Last edited:
I t ook this for 4 Years plus..loved it...all of a sudden I get big welts (rash) all over my body..I tried different brands..all the same...this really sucks...anyone have any idea how to stop the rash? But yes..get from India, about 1.3 per pill...I have a friend who takes it for medical reason she and it's over 900 month in america (retail) for generic..wow!

Seriously..if anyone had the welts and fixed it...please advise

Oh also, get the discount card from the manufacturer site, or your doc may even have them. Took my copay down from 55 to 5...

U got the manufacturer site for the coupon? Ive heard and read tons about this and also work shifts

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity