over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

rate my buddy

bbg420

Registered
this is my buddy at 6 foot 165lbs, when I heard that I thought this cant be very impressive at all, but the pic def jumped out at me, I didn't look like that at 165lbs, do you guys see any future in physique competitions or any good genetics there, im a terrible judge at that what do you guys think ,he is all natural of course and been training for about 1.5 years and eats very clean, thoughts guys

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 589
heres another one guys, never seen such a low amount of bodyfat

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 568
Last edited:
body fat is not that low......10 or so....

and ANYONE can compete.....can he win shows....???

that will remain to be seen.

:cool:

He looks skinny and ripped. There are loads of younger guys who look like that. The pics don't really tell us much. But sure if he continues to train and work hard I am sure he could compete in physique in the future. Anyone can compete if they want to. Only time (and how much it actually wants it) will determine if he could win shows.

He looks skinny and ripped. There are loads of younger guys who look like that. The pics don't really tell us much. But sure if he continues to train and work hard I am sure he could compete in physique in the future. Anyone can compete if they want to. Only time (and how much it actually wants it) will determine if he could win shows.

ya bro he is 23 right now, I remember when I was 165lbs trust me not impressive, no girls would whistle at me then lol ,he wants to get to 195 ,how long you think it would take him

he looks a LIL narrow shouldered but lil hard to tell.
pretty lean
-F2S

ya the thing is in the winter time long sleeved shirts, that never showed ,now short sleeve shirts it does cause of those veiny ass arms, that must be genetic cause my veins don't seem to buldge out much, even on tren and winny

He has the same kind of waist like me. Great intercostals and piss poor front abs even at low BF. I suggest for him just to put on size.

No offense but that is not impressive at all. Just my opinion. Not knocking the guy at all.

oh yeah I agree size wise not at all ,but you can tell he works out, go to your local public swimming pool and look at some of the natural male bodies lol ,now that's not impressive, I guess the impressive part was how veiny and cut he looked

ya bro he is 23 right now, I remember when I was 165lbs trust me not impressive, no girls would whistle at me then lol ,he wants to get to 195 ,how long you think it would take him

10 years

:cool:

or 6 months....

How long is a piece of string. It could take him 6 weeks or 6 years. It all depends upon his diet and if he chooses to use aas. If he stays natural it is probably going to take a few years to put on 30 pounds of muscle. There are too many variables to ever give you an exact answer. You say he eats clean but I haven't a clue how many cals he is eating. Some young guys look similar to that and they are eating 4000 cals a day and struggle to put on weight and burn through everything. Whilst others are eating next to nothing as they want to be lean and are "scared to put on fat". Just tell him to keep training hard and not to be scared of food if he wants to put on real muscle.

Seems like a decent starting point. If he responds well to AAS I'm sure he could stack on some nice lbs in a relatively short period of time. Diet diet diet anything is possible

Your buddy needs to learn how to eat properly before he can even think about competing.

ok guys thank you for your responses, I told my buddy he is gonna come over tomorrow and read some responses, he asked me if he was gonna cry lol, I told him im gonna post you on the best forum in the world for advice, so again guys thanks, heres one more photo he had sent me

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 449
Looks decent to me. I think that if he isn't working out very hard now and not eating a special diet of any kind that he should find it easier than the average guy to put on size and remain lean. He looks like he eats really well now and puts in some effort in the gym. If he is dieting really hard now and hitting the weights with great effort then he probably doesn't have much more potential than the average guy.

It's going to take him more clean food, more protein drinks, good fats, progressive weights in the gym...DC style would help him...and the main factor, consistency with ALL of the above. Anything else...you know what I mean...is just icing on the cake...all the other things have to come first though!

Looks like a true ectomorph. Small joints narrow shoulders. Will stay lean no matter what he does. If he adds a few pounds he'll look ok but physique competitors have wide shoulders and tiny waists. He would do better as a WBFF fitness model

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear